It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton and DNC Paid For Research That Led To Russian Dossier

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Tempter
Accuse your opponent of what you are guilty of.

Caught red-handed!

Now, who is this early Republican who funded the dossier?

As I read it the DNC merely started picking up the tab.

Exactly. Trump has confirmed this and thinks he knows who it was. He is going to make John McCain's life a living hell.

McCain has brain cancer, his life already is a living hell.....maybe trump can send over some right-wing goons and beat the s**t out of McCain, that ought to make trump and you feel better.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Tempter
Accuse your opponent of what you are guilty of.

Caught red-handed!

Now, who is this early Republican who funded the dossier?

As I read it the DNC merely started picking up the tab.

Exactly. Trump has confirmed this and thinks he knows who it was. He is going to make John McCain's life a living hell.

McCain has brain cancer, his life already is a living hell.....maybe trump can send over some right-wing goons and beat the s**t out of McCain, that ought to make trump and you feel better.

On the contrary that would be a terrible tragedy. Still, at least he would have died serving his country, something that wil never be said about Trump.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Oh she "knew nothing about this" ; you know because she actually knows nothing.
Funny that the current dnc leadership couldnt distance themselves fast enough.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: GuidedKill

Oh she "knew nothing about this" ; you know because she actually knows nothing.
Funny that the current dnc leadership couldnt distance themselves fast enough.

Well, the current DNC leadership really did have nothing to do with it. The people who were running the DNC while all this went on already had to resign because of other instances of corruption. Looking at you, Debbie and Donna.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

a reply to: pavil

Russia did not hand pick their candidate. The intent was to muddy the waters, and getting the FBI and CIA involved would certainly accomplish that.

Yes.

This is why those who funded the dossier, and those that potentially used it to get warrants or such (Obama) are actually the most directly repsonible for allowing russians to meddle in our country.

As is the media that peddled this unverified garbage and focused on it 24/7

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The dossier was never deployed. Its existence did not even emerge to the public until a Republican leaked it after the election. Nice try, though!

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

The dossier was never deployed. Its existence did not even emerge to the public until a Republican leaked it after the election. Nice try, though!

First this still wouldn't disprove what I was saying. Russians can hurt our system through means other than just elections, so what does it matter if it was before or after the election? Is this dossier with claims based on Kremlin officials still being discussed and causing dividison? Absolutely.

Second you are just flat out wrong.

Hillary discussed things discussed in the dossier befroe the election ended.

And here is Mother jones reporting on it before the election.

www.motherjones.com...

So now I am sure you agree with me.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

First this still wouldn't disprove what I was saying. Russians can hurt our system through means other than just elections, so what does it matter if it was before or after the election? Is this dossier with claims based on Kremlin officials still being discussed and causing dividison? Absolutely.

Second you are just flat out wrong.

Hillary discussed things discussed in the dossier befroe the election ended.

And here is Mother jones reporting on it before the election.

www.motherjones.com...

So now I am sure you agree with me.

And this is around the time that the new FISA warrant was issued on Manafort, so the timeline adds up pretty well. The point remains, did they use this as evidence to justify the warrant? We don't know yet, but it's the timeline certainly looks suspicious.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Except for the fact the dossier has been debunked several times now.

Some are still hanging on for dear life. Not only did Steele not even speak to any of his 'sources', instead going through intermediaries, he paid for sources for the information! I am sure they were all having a great laugh as their bank balances grew... "Hey Steele, or whatever your name is, my sources have some more... transfer some cash and I'll send over"

Now compare that to:

Russian lawyer: "Mr. Trump, I have some dirt on Clinton, let's meet."
Don Jr.: "OK"
::meeting takes place::
Don Jr.: "Oh you got nothing, so how bout those adoptions?"

No cash changed hands, Trump didn't come out of the meeting spreading fake stories about Clinton. Where's the crime?

What Trump Jr. did was nothing compared to this scam the Dems pulled.

Exactly - an open and shut case of Hillary and the Democrats colluding with Russians to influence an election - and possibly Obama's administration joining in...

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

Did Hillary's peolebpatbfor the dossier?

I guess we will we.

Uh...

What part of this do you question?

Huh...point made, I guess. Can't argue what I can't understand.

It was a typo, I already cleared up above.

But it said did hillary people pay for the dossier?

It seems so.

It is always strange to me how people ceasing thinking when they read something they want to hear.

IF Hillary Clinton had the Dossier, then why would she not use it? Any of it?

See - What we know if that an Attorney for the DNC paid for the Dossier's work to continue sometime after April.
It was originally funded by a GOP Nominee (Still unknown)..But that is a question you seem less concerned with.

I asked why Clinton wouldn't use it yesterday and crickets.

NOW...

Officials from the Clinton campaign and the D.N.C. have said they were unaware that Perkins Coie facilitated the research on their behalf, even though the law firm was using their money to pay for it. Even Mrs. Clinton only found about Mr. Steele’s research after Buzzfeed published the dossier, according to two associates who discussed the matter with her. They said that she was disappointed that the research — as well as the fact that the F.B.I. was looking into connections between Mr. Trump’s associates and Russia — was not made public before Election Day.

Which of course makes sense. HRC would have plastered the Dossier everywhere during the campaign, or at least leaked it conspicuously to the press.

This leads to the next question, no doubt being asked by Mueller and others.

Perkins Coie paid for the research presumably on behalf of the DNC and HRC, but did not share the product with them?

A Perkins Coie spokesperson confirmed the law firm had hired Fusion GPS in an interview with the New York Times. The unidentified spokesperson said the Clinton campaign and the DNC were not aware that the law firm had hired Fusion GPS.

www.abajournal.com...

So WHY was the Dossier not shared with HRC campaign?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Simply not true the dossier information was leaked in october of last year.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

What does that matter?????
How come you only go berserk about Russians when it's Trump you want hung drawn and quartered?

pffft.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

The dossier wss not funded by a republican it didnt exist yet. Steele doesnt join fusion until after the republican primaries are over. In fact they never pay for the research because they could not have since to pay for the dossier would require them to continue op research after they all ready lost! Highly unlikely scenario and highly illegal at that point.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The irony..

up until its been shown Clinton / Democrats were "colluding" with Russia at which point -

and the left wonders why they are viewed the way they are.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Brilliant - that is hilarious. She has no shame, LOLOLOL

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

And that is the MSM in a nut shell.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Its beginning to look like it was effectively used,seems the mueller investigation was based on it. And the year of investigation would never hsve occurred without Steele creating this dossier. Keep in mind the FBI had all ready closed their 2009 investigation in to Russian bribes

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

The dossier wss not funded by a republican it didnt exist yet. Steele doesnt join fusion until after the republican primaries are over.

You are misinformed in fundamental ways.

Or deliberately creating alternative facts.

edit on 26-10-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: dragonridr

The dossier wss not funded by a republican it didnt exist yet. Steele doesnt join fusion until after the republican primaries are over.

You are misinformed in fundamental ways.

Or deliberately creating alternative facts.

You sure about that?

September 2015: A still unknown Republican donor who opposed Donald Trump hires Fusion GPS to research the candidate, according to the New York Times.

April 2016: After it becomes clear that Trump will be the GOP nominee, the DNC and the Hillary Clinton campaign take over the funding of the research project, through the intermediary of Democratic power attorney Marc Elias’ law firm Perkins Coie, according to the Washington Post.

October 31, 2016: Mother Jones’ David Corn publishes his major scoop on the dossier, presumably based on his conversations with Steele: “A Veteran Spy Has Given the FBI Information Alleging a Russian Operation to Cultivate Donald Trump.” In it, he says that a “former senior intelligence officer for a Western country” had told MoJo that it had provided the FBI “with memos, based on his recent interactions with Russian sources, contending the Russian government has for years tried to co-opt and assist Trump—and that the FBI requested more information from him.” The timeline offered by Corn in the story matches what has since been presented in court documents. Corn also writes that the ex-spy’s work was for an oppo project originally financed by a GOP client, but that the funding was taken over by a “client allied with Democrats” before the former spy was retained to work on it.

TIMELINE: What’s Known About Trump Dossier’s Creation And Dissemination

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SaucySosa

You Clinton supporters do not have a clue why Hillary lost!
You have blamed it on everything and the kitchen sink.

And you've no idea why a Trump won either.

Here is a hint: Half the country hates Hillary!
We are not just talking mild dislike.

And beyond that, Half the country isn't falling
for the DNC loads of BS any longer. The Clinton's
and the DNC are corrupt to the core and nothing
you say or do, nothing they can do to change this.

DNC was caught red handed during the election,
Podesta, DWS, all of them. Anyone with half a brain
knows what's up, so you can take your petty insults Elsewhere.

edit on 26-10-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join