It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton and DNC Paid For Research That Led To Russian Dossier

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Congratulations. You win the Godwin's prize for today.

Here's your appropriately-sized medal:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Not the same source, per the report, and their names are blacked out.

All the more reason we eagerly await the findings of the FBI.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Sure, and we will eagerly await Congress investigations into Hillary.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

It's interesting in the dossier that 3 sources confirmed the Ritz Carlton incident where Trump allegedly hired prostitutes to perform a golden shower (urination) show to defile a bed the Obama's had slept in.

The claimed sources are a close associate of Trump who managed his visits to Moscow, another source who said many of the staff were aware of the incident and believe it happened in 2013, who also introduced the author to the third source, a female staff member of the Ritz Carlton who also confirmed the incident.

Is any of that true? Who knows, but it sounds like Trump.

And there we have it. The per story.

What were these associates named?

Are they the same sources that falsely claimed in the dossier that Cohen was in Prague meeting Russians?

*Snap* The lawyer was supposed to have been in Prague, not Ukraine.

Still, that's just one example of the dossier containing known falsehoods. The intelligence community doesn't take the dossier seriously: they omitted its claims from reports to the congressional investigations, precisely because the claims in the dossier range from "unproven" to "bullcrap."

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I'm just surprised that it lists 3 sources for the golden shower story-- which is pretty disgusting... and you would think if it was entirely made up, only one unnamed source would be enough to include it in the report... 3 sources. Pretty gross.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I'm just surprised that it lists 3 sources for the golden shower story-- which is pretty disgusting... and you would think if it was entirely made up, only one unnamed source would be enough to include it in the report... 3 sources. Pretty gross.

You know what I find gross.

People celebrating the democrats paying foreign agents for dirt on their opponents, and then using that Intel for fisa court warrants.

Far more dangerous and gross than made up pee stories.
edit on 25-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
BTW, doesn't it seem strange that not one of these 3 sources has surfaced? Not a whisper from anyone to say, "Yeah, I was the maid at the hotel who cleaned up the room afterwards. It was nasty." The credibility of Steele's sources is about on par with BeforeItsNews. Maybe not even that good, more like a Sorcha Faal story. Again, the dossier is known to be dubious. Intelligence officials have said as much to congressional overseers.
edit on 25-10-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

LOL... first of all... sorry to burst your bubble, but when it comes to digging up dirt, they all do it. That's politics. That's why this effort started under Republicans. The reason we actually have an investigation... is because of the magnitude of the dirt and the totality of all the evidence...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

edit on 25-10-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: Double post deleted.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

LOL... first of all... sorry to burst your bubble, but when it comes to digging up dirt, they all do it. That's politics. That's why this effort started under Republicans. The reason we actually have an investigation... is because of the magnitude of the dirt and the totality of all the evidence...

Can you give me an example of a political group paying foreign agents for dirt, and then using the dirt to obtain fisa warrants?
edit on 25-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Why would a maid in Moscow publically come forward? Why would she put risk on herself like that for something like this? There is no reason. I would imagine for the most part that what happens in Ritz Carlton in Moscow is supposed to stay in the Ritz Carlton in Moscow (plus on backup data drives).

edit on 25-10-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Can you give me an example of a political group paying foreign agents for dirt, and then using the dirt to obtain fisa warrants?

Dude, we have not seen this before. It's pretty big stuff. And so much corroborated already... the connections to Russian diplomats and connections to the Kremlin... Even Trump's open call to Russia to hack his opponent -- which Russia did.. . All too much to ignore, I agree.

Let's get to the truth of it.

edit on 25-10-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Dude, we have not seen this before. It's pretty big stuff. And so much corroborated already... the connections to Russian diplomats and connections to the Kremlin... Even Trump's open call to Russia to hack his opponent -- which Russia did.. . All too much to ignore, I agree.

Let's get to the truth of it.

Hahaha!

Yep and don't forget the pokemon!!!

Damn this is huge!!!

No need to follow the law, we should just get fisa warrants for all trump voters.

And videogame characters.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

When was the last time a candidate called on a foreign government to hack his opponent? When was the last time a U.S. President’s campaign was being investigated for collusion with a foreign government to win an election?

It’s big stuff.

The fact you pretend it’s nothing to even think about destroys your credibility.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

You're really trying to use that twist?

If Russia or any other country or person has Hillary Clinton's 33,000 illegally deleted emails, perhaps they should share them with the FBI!

@realDonaldTrump

"If Russia or an other country," does not a, "call to hack," make.

I'm sorry, I forgot you actually think president Trump got peed on so of course you buy the tripe that he asked Russia to hack Hillary.

edit on 25-10-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: apology

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: pavil

You have evidence that Clinton “pushed” the U1 deal through?

Please share.

We know that Hillarys assistant voted for the deal.

Would an underling do that vote without consulting their superior about it first? Any evidence of that Happening?

Most of the actual members on CFIUS are assistants.

Copenhagen, so they would do that without approval from above?

LOL yeah my phone typed in the name of a club in ATL.

I’ve told you what I know. Are you working toward Hillary telling her second how to vote?

/shrug Possible of course.

I figured something like that, damn auto complete, I was just messing with ya.

Any major thing would be done with the knowledge and approval of those higher up on the food chain. That's how it works. She would have known and approved the yes vote. In fact we should be able to find some evidence of such discussions of the subject. If we can't, that is pretty bad as well.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

President Trump is allergic to golden showers. I also read that he is allergic to coffee and alcohol.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
BTW, doesn't it seem strange that not one of these 3 sources has surfaced? Not a whisper from anyone to say, "Yeah, I was the maid at the hotel who cleaned up the room afterwards. It was nasty." The credibility of Steele's sources is about on par with BeforeItsNews. Maybe not even that good, more like a Sorcha Faal story. Again, the dossier is known to be dubious. Intelligence officials have said as much to congressional overseers.

The sources were the three hookers.....you can trust them, it's not like they could be swayed to do anything for money. They are, as CNN says, reliable sources.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

When was the last time a candidate called on a foreign government to hack his opponent? When was the last time a U.S. President’s campaign was being investigated for collusion with a foreign government to win an election?

It’s big stuff.

The fact you pretend it’s nothing to even think about destroys your credibility.

Who said it's nothing to think about?

What I said is that a political group paying foreign agents (which is collusion) to get dirt, and then the acting adminstartion using that dirt to get fisa warrants is xriminal, corrupt, and bigger than any accused Russia collusion.

You are saying that colluding with foreign agents and using that collusion to obtain fisa warrants against your opponent is ok if it's to try and prove collusion.

Its ridiculous, and everyone knows it.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Simply calling you out on the endless cavalcade barrage of a tabloid hysteria nuttery stuff, like this damn Dubious Dossier (which is only one tiny example), that's about all I ever do and you all know it, well keep throwing the partisan angles at me knowing them not to be true and keep doing yourselves a disservice.

Well that's bulls#. I've never promoted the Steele Dossier. In fact, this "endless barrage of tabloid hysteria nuttery stuff" is complete nonsense. If it's not, prove me me wrong. I mean, let's see this endless barrage you're speaking of. I've posted what? 3-4 threads about Trump in the last 3 months? That's already not a barrage but are any of them tabloidesque nuttery? Check for yourself.

Oh, and you really should apologize for the last time you dramatically claimed to be calling me out. Or have you forgotten how you asked me that if I would apologize for my posting during the election and denounce the Hillary campaign when 0Hour1 (lmao @ you) posted a video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year-old (LMAO again)?

About Those Trump Steaks
HairPieceGate: Peter Thiel’s Lawyer Wants to Silence Reporting on Trump’s Hair
Third Witness Added In New Trump Child Rape Suit
Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic
It's Official - Paul Ryan "Sickened" Says Trump Won't Be Appearing Tomorrow In Wisconsin
#TrumpTapes The Hits Keep Coming
Trump Brags About How He's Allowed To Walk In On Naked Pageant Contestants
Republicans Dumping Trump In Droves - The List So Far
I Don't Believe Juanita Broaddrick. Here's Why.
Two Women Come Forward To Claim Trump Assaulted Them
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

And I owe you no apology. I dont get why you've carried on that little 'zinger'. All it was was, anon was claiming they had a nasty tape of Bill the Rapist about to leak, you were chest pounding acrost the site that it wasn't real. I never said it was, but finally decided to ask you what you would do if it did exist and go public. You responded. And then it never happened. SO you were right about it being bogus, but you see I wasnt on the hook for anything. All I did was force you to consider the possibility that it might actually exist. And lets face it, all these sickos at their level have blackmail files with that sort of crap. Its the only way the Ruling Elites that run the show let people advance. Trump on paper is one of their kind, but maybe the one Big Reason why we've seen them run full throttle at him is they dont have any real damage to leverage him with. SO instead they had to invent the damn file, and to show him whose boss they made sure the whole world read it. Makes more sense than the rest of this malarchy.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join