It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Launches Probe Into Comey's Handling Of Clinton Email Investigation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

After months of inexplicable delays, the chairman of the House Judiciary and Oversight committees, Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) and Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), announced moments ago a joint investigation into how the Justice Department handled last year's investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server.

Among other things, Goodlatte and Gowdy said that the FBI must answer for why it chose to provide public updates in the Clinton investigation but not in the Trump investigation and why the FBI decided to "appropriate full decision making in respect to charging or not charging Secretary Clinton," a power typically left to the DOJ.

www.zerohedge.com...

A much needed investigation.

It seeks to answer why the FBI under Comey took full decision making in the hillary investigation instead of the DOJ.

However, it also wants to know why Comey disclosed the investigation to hillary publicly but not about the ones into Trump associates.

I think all of these questions do need answered.

Before people on the left get too up in arms

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

And while there is a literal witch hunt being conducted at this very moment, we will soon have our lib members here screaming of this being a witch hunt wasting tax dollars.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

So a investigation into a investigation ....This ought to be good

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

And while there is a literal witch hunt being conducted at this very moment, we will soon have our lib members here screaming of this being a witch hunt wasting tax dollars.

First off, both liberals and conservatives should want answers to these questions.

But even a rabid partisan Hillary supporter should want answers as to why Comey discussed hillarys investigation but not those into Trumps associates.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

And here we shall get to the nitty gritty!

They absolutely covered up the crimes of the Clinton network and what I have continued to scratch my head about is how that scumbag McCabe is still in charge!?

These investigations could actually expose the workings of one aspect of the deep state, I find that those still denying the criminality of old Hilldog to be one of the more entertaining things that continues to happen!

I hope that Mr. Awan has been spilling his guts, he would be wise to do so, for I do believe he may be the patsy they could try to pin all of this on.
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmTuesday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

This thread will be great watching the spin/shill doctors at work . With I think 3 threads brushing up against each other we can see how consistent they can be while performing the mental gymnastics needed to get that pay check .

edit on 24-10-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Jailing them both and moving on would be beneficial.

I don't see why public servants can't spend a year of time in jail to get everyone to stop fighting.

I personally don't see the evidence against Trump as good. Investigating Hillary is one of those moments, where you should be careful what you wish for. The Right seems very desperate to catch her, meanwhile Trump's known collusion seems far greater, like forgetting he owns the tallest building in Russia. Hillary's crimes are super secret and far more damaging, the question is obviously is this purposeful fictional propaganda with such little damning evidence? If it was so easy to incriminate her it would have been done by people far smarter than you, so all the joe-averages that scream about how 'they know the truth' on the Internets are just so void of actual substance, it's unbelievable. Meanwhile, actual people of power are investigating Trump.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

First off, both liberals and conservatives should want answers to these questions.

But even a rabid partisan Hillary supporter should want answers as to why Comey discussed hillarys investigation but not those into Trumps associates.

I agree, but that's not what happens here, they will come in spouting nonsensical Trump slander and stomp off like they won a battle. It happens almost every single time.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

This thread will be great watching the spin/shill doctors at work . Wit I think 3 threads brushing up against each other we can see how consistent they can be while performing the mental gymnastics needed to get that pay check .

Lol!

It really could not be more obvious... what a second I know the narrative...

"You Trumpkins are so desperate that you cling to your right wing conspiracy theories. This is not going to go anywhere as it is all made up nonsense."

"Trump is the ultimate evil, your dear orange faced leader is a Russian plant. Wikileaks is Russian propaganda. Hillary and Bill are the most benevolent politicians we have ever had and these cries for an investigation are so tiring." "Our MSM has never lied or altered the truth, please put your tinfoil hats away!"

As I said, they are a great source of humor as a conspiracy theorist who detests the deep state on both sides of the isle, I find it hilarious that now I am a "right wing conspiracy theorist", gotta give it up for the social engineers they are quite effective!
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmTuesday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
edit on 24-10-2017 by NotTheCIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

until I see Trent Gowdy (R) south Carolina....hold 8 congressional hearings drilling Rex Tillerson sec. state, and James Mattis sec. defence, on the 4 soldiers killed in Niger, I'll call that a witch hunt...until then, nada
edit on 24-10-2017 by jimmyx because: context

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
oh dem chickens is commin home to roost bobby bouche
hillary clinton is da devil

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Well let's just go straight back into history,

Conservatives are the kings of witch hunts.

They believed in Witches.

Some still do.

Let's get real; they boycott Harry Potter.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

you forgot about the ambassador......but you dems always do

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Trent Gowdy (R) south Carolina

Trey Gowdy

hold 8 congressional hearings drilling Rex Tillerson sec. state, and James Mattis sec. defence, on the 4 soldiers killed in Niger, I'll call that a witch hunt...until then, nada

Shouldn't the investigation first conclude so they can see what it is they would be holding congressional hearings about?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NotTheCIA

This 'My opponents voice is funded' argument is honestly kind of sad and arrogant. At the very least, it's a meme now I guess. Edit: Btw, I don't really disagree with you, in the actual stance, just tired of what this place has become.
I was not using a broad brush but was making the statement towards a select few many ATS members have come to know and enjoy . You have only a few posts so you don't have the same distinction or the badge of honor .....yet

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
don't probe me bro!

but seriously, im not impressed with probes and investigations.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!

i want people indicted and locked up.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Mods should put marks next to posters who post lies or like this years old already debunked rubbish.
Seeing how the OP is desperate to deflect attention from his republican party by posting old stuff maybe a broken shield?
I get that this place used to cover conspiracies but to actually just repeat republican press releases nowadays is a bit of a shame.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Dems never forget about dems, that's a joke.

The problem is the Right always has a pitchfork, and has coincidentally forgotten about themselves.

Want to talk about Anthony Wiener? Pretty easy for anyone to hate him.

To full circle, the issue is the Right always has a pitchfork, even with no villains left. And became demonized for it now.

You are the boy who cried wolf, begging the towns people to remember a time you saved them. That is the reality of your statement.
edit on 24-10-2017 by NotTheCIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NotTheCIA

Witches are real people too . en.wikipedia.org... They even have their own Wiki page and I know a few of them personally . Most of them are Liberal though .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join