It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Launches Probe Into Comey's Handling Of Clinton Email Investigation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

No we won't. We'll be too busy laughing at the kitties chasing the laser pointer around the room.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Oh look the Republican led Congress is starting ANOTHER investigation into Clinton. Talk about a case of attempting the same thing over and over again expecting different results. By all means, let's watch this boondoogle to its finish. Nothing like watching Repubilcans beat the same dead horse they've been trying to beat for 8+ years now (trying to jail Hillary Clinton).

Unreal how like clock work people come in and complain about this, not noticing it also is making a pro hillary point in trying to find out why comey publicly discussed her investigation and not Trumps teams.

Speaking of dead horses, any idea where the russia investigation is heading next.

I am hoping for more hookers peeing, but would be pleasantly surprised to see some of those damn Pokemon called in for questioning.

Its so funny how those on the left wanted everyone remotely connected to trump investigated, wanted trumps business connections from decades ago investigated, but when it comes to looking at anything with Hillary, thats just a waste of time.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Honestly, Why I want don trump impeached, I feel he is dangerous, he acts on impulse, (his tweets show you that) I think that he has definitely tried to obstruct justice. Its Proven ( Pictures of them together) that he knew Putin well before the elections, which he said he did not. He lied when he told the American People Russia had nothing to do with the elections and Hillary was the real story. He is insulting to people on a regular basis. Its embarrassing to have a President do that. He wont show his taxes, and doubt he paid any in the past 10 years, that as a tax payer really bothers me, isn't that why people go to jail tax evasion? He lies so much that its impossible without FACT CHECKING him to know if what he says is true or BS. Many would be surprised how much of what he says is either half true or not even close.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Oh look the Republican led Congress is starting ANOTHER investigation into Clinton. Talk about a case of attempting the same thing over and over again expecting different results. By all means, let's watch this boondoogle to its finish. Nothing like watching Repubilcans beat the same dead horse they've been trying to beat for 8+ years now (trying to jail Hillary Clinton).

Unreal how like clock work people come in and complain about this, not noticing it also is making a pro hillary point in trying to find out why comey publicly discussed her investigation and not Trumps teams.

Who's complaining? I said to go ahead with it. I just like laughing at Republicans beating a dead horse. It's the same # I've been watching for the last 8 years, so I'm sure it will be another laugh fest of confirmation bias and Republican Congressmen being frustrated they can't pin anything on Clinton like they so so so so so so so so so so desperately want to do.

But god forbid they actually attempt a criminal trial or something, because then she could actually be found not guilty and then Republicans would HAVE to drop this partisan talking point once and for all lest they invoke double jeopardy.

Speaking of dead horses, any idea where the russia investigation is heading next.

Not even one investigation into Trump has finished yet and has been said over and over since it started that the investigation could take years. Just because you aren't interested in it and want to keep your head in the sand doesn't mean the horse is dead.

I am hoping for more hookers peeing, but would be pleasantly surprised to see some of those damn Pokemon called in for questioning.

Its so funny how those on the left wanted everyone remotely connected to trump investigated, wanted trumps business connections from decades ago investigated, but when it comes to looking at anything with Hillary, thats just a waste of time.

Let's see.
Investigations started and completed looking into Hillary Clinton: 8
Investigations started and completed looking to Donald Trump: 4 started, none finished.
Yes yes. I see now. I can TOTALLY see how that is a similar comparison. No wait. That was sarcasm.
edit on 24-10-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Great, you are for the investigation!

I guess we will see the results then!

And BTW, this isnt into Hillary, but into the FBI and Comey.

edit on 24-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Bob Mueller must be getting hot. Trump wants the words Clinton and e mails in the news again. He knows his audience I'll give him that. LOL
edit on 10242017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Trump needs to discredit Comey and the FBI right about now. He's thinking about a potential jury pool.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Yeah. Sure. Let's get it over with. The Republicans are going to do it anyways. When it comes to Clinton, she can't stub her toe without a federal inquiry on why she was walking around without shoes on.

PS: And yes this investigation is ALL about trying to get at Clinton. The Republicans feel like if they can follow through on their trumped up charges against Comey, that gives them another in to reopen Clinton investigations. It's beyond obvious.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Yeah. Sure. Let's get it over with. The Republicans are going to do it anyways. When it comes to Clinton, she can't stub her toe without a federal inquiry on why she was walking around without shoes on.

Unlike with the fare shake democrats have given Trump....

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Wow did they forget that Loretta Lynch had recused herself from the Clinton investigation because people were upset about her chatting with Bill Clinton. The DOJ didn't have much of a choice. Guess trump needs history lessons in current events too. Or Alzheimer's has caused him to forget it.
edit on 10242017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

They HAVE given him a fair shake. The liberal base has been demanding Trump's blood and for Democrats to start impeachment proceedings or have the 25th Amendment enacted. However, Democrats in Congress are mostly trying to make governing work or are withholding severe judgement against Trump until the investigations have wrapped up. Most impeachment calls only have one or two supporters.

But hey, don't let facts get in the way of your partisan gloat fest or anything. I don't want to stand in the way of Conservatives' favorite pastime or anything. Strawmaning liberals/Democrats.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Wow did they forget that Loretta lynch had refused herself from this because people were upset about her chatting with Bill Clinton.

Any other straight out lies you want to tell today?
www.usatoday.com...

Letter: Why didn't Lynch recuse herself?

www.washingtonpost.com... 1e6-8dac-0c6e4accc5b1_video.html?utm_term=.1045144b802a

Attorney General Loretta Lynch testified to the House Judiciary Committee on July 12, and said there was no need to recuse herself from Hillary Clinton's private email server investigation.

edit on 24/10/2017 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Can you guys wake me up when you find proof that obama wasent american, cause sinse then it seems all these attacks from the right come out empty, i understand the need to use propaganda to keep your people in line, also cant wait for this time to be true, am i right.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

After we trounce the other side why hang around while the corpses rot?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

"You Trumpkins are so desperate that you cling to your right wing conspiracy theories. This is not going to go anywhere as it is all made up nonsense.

Hey you already know it. Good. Saves me some time. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It's 5'oclock somewhere.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

They HAVE given him a fair shake. The liberal base has been demanding Trump's blood and for Democrats to start impeachment proceedings or have the 25th Amendment enacted. However, Democrats in Congress are mostly trying to make governing work or are withholding severe judgement against Trump until the investigations have wrapped up. Most impeachment calls only have one or two supporters.

But hey, don't let facts get in the way of your partisan gloat fest or anything. I don't want to stand in the way of Conservatives' favorite pastime or anything. Strawmaning liberals/Democrats.

You think the democrats in congress are witholding judegment against Trump.

Wow.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Wow did they forget that Loretta Lynch had recused herself from the Clinton investigation because people were upset about her chatting with Bill Clinton. The DOJ didn't have much of a choice. Guess trump needs history lessons in current events too. Or Alzheimer's has caused him to forget it.

As usual, you are wrong.

Lynch in fact refused to recuse herself.

But don't let the fact that you claim exactly the opposite of the truth stand in the way of your posting.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

They are withholding judgement enough to not impeach him. Some are even trying to get Trump to work out bipartisan deals. I'm not saying that they like him or respect him. I'm just saying that Democrats could be making Trump's life a LOT worse right now if they wanted. As it stands they are prioritizing running the country over worrying about Trump while letting the investigations do their thing. If the investigations come back confirming a lot of liberals' fears then I'm sure they'll turn up the knob on the impeachment calls.

In any case, the shake the Democrats did is at a MINIMUM as fair as the shake Republicans gave Obama.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
So, I got into a "discussion" with a far lefty the other day on FB. They were going ON and ON about how universal healthcare would pay for a $700K heart attack bill.

I simply could not stop myself. I broke in and explained that, in fact, I had suffered a HA, AND got a quad bypass, at one of the most revered heart hospitals in America. Cost? TOTAL, $230K. I even provided the actual receipts. I paid for it myself via payments to each player, my insurance at the time went belly-up and left me holding the bag. I refused to go into bankruptcy, I paid every single dime of it.

Their response? I made it up, and they continued their stupid narrative. $700K for a heart attack!!!

Facts are sometimes inconvenient to a particular cause.

Fred

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join