It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Launches Probe Into Comey's Handling Of Clinton Email Investigation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Garmanarnar

They do ban new people that do this.

The problem this Joker has ATS Street Cred, an older member

And that's more valuable than rules around here.
edit on 24-10-2017 by NotTheCIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Grambler

And while there is a literal witch hunt being conducted at this very moment, we will soon have our lib members here screaming of this being a witch hunt wasting tax dollars.

until I see Trent Gowdy (R) south Carolina....hold 8 congressional hearings drilling Rex Tillerson sec. state, and James Mattis sec. defence, on the 4 soldiers killed in Niger, I'll call that a witch hunt...until then, nada

Why would they? Did somebody do something illegal in Niger..

You know it was in 2013 one of my friends was going to Mali (right next to Niger) and I told them us had guys there so I didn't know how safe it would be.

It's not like someone ordered an illegal invasion.
Or refused countless request for more security at benghazi all the while planning the downfall of Libya

It seems pretty obvious to those who've handled secrets correctly we'd be in jail right now if we were Hillary, and those around her. It's just that simple.

Investigate Trump to.. Whatever, but in her case we have the evidence. I'm liberal btw.
edit on 24-10-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Garmanarnar
Mods should put marks next to posters who post lies or like this years old already debunked rubbish.
Seeing how the OP is desperate to deflect attention from his republican party by posting old stuff maybe a broken shield?
I get that this place used to cover conspiracies but to actually just repeat republican press releases nowadays is a bit of a shame.

Have you ever added anything of substance to a thread?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Libya had to fall so it could be turned into an arms depo for terrorist.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotTheCIA
a reply to: shooterbrody

Dems never forget about dems, that's a joke.

The problem is the Right always has a pitchfork, and has coincidentally forgotten about themselves.

Want to talk about Anthony Wiener? Pretty easy for anyone to hate him.

To full circle, the issue is the Right always has a pitchfork, even with no villains left. And became demonized for it now.

You are the boy who cried wolf, begging the towns people to remember a time you saved them. That is the reality of your statement.

Peeing hookers, Russia, russia, Facebook, russia, russia.

Russia, Russia, Pokemon, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia.

Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia.

Yep, its just those on the Right crying wolf and demanding investigations.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Garmanarnar

They do ban new people that do this.

The problem this Joker has ATS Street Cred, an older member

And that's more valuable than rules around here.

Oh I am sorry. Should I be banned for posting this OP?

If only you controlled the site and could only allow threads that agreed with your paartisan dribble, not that would be a great site!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NotTheCIA

They do ban new people that do this. The problem this Joker has ATS Street Cred, an older member And that's more valuable than rules around here.
Are you talking about a specific member ?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: NotTheCIA

They do ban new people that do this. The problem this Joker has ATS Street Cred, an older member And that's more valuable than rules around here.
Are you talking about a specific member ?

Me I assume since I am the OP the member he was responding to was talking about.

Apparently they are mad because I posted a news story that is against their team.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Me I assume since I am the OP the member he was responding to was talking about. Apparently they are mad because I posted a news story that is against their team.
I don't think there is any rule against that but I do think there is a rule saying you shouldn't talk about a specific member weather they are new or a old fart like you

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Dems never forget about dems, that's a joke.

The problem is the Right always has a pitchfork, and has coincidentally forgotten about themselves.

Want to talk about Anthony Wiener? Pretty easy for anyone to hate him.

To full circle, the issue is the Right always has a pitchfork, even with no villains left. And became demonized for it now.

You are the boy who cried wolf, begging the towns people to remember a time you saved them. That is the reality of your statement.

If the dems didnt commit so many crimes there would be no need for the investigations.
dont do the crime
if you cant do the time

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Me I assume since I am the OP the member he was responding to was talking about. Apparently they are mad because I posted a news story that is against their team.
I don't think there is any rule against that but I do think there is a rule saying you shouldn't talk about a specific member weather they are new or a old fart like you

Eh I dont mind it at all.

Its like a badge of honor.

There ate those on the left on ATS that I may disagree with, and even get a little heated with, but I respect them.

However, if members want to issue personal attacks on me because I make a thread they don't like, I take that as a badge of honor.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Isn't that special.

Rat face boy still chewing a bone for Clinton.
Watch the FBI circle the wagons around their own. Especially in the face of this admin and his outright contempt for the intelligence community.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

And they can always do the clicky clicky thing to summon a moderator to set straight those who are wrong . I like your posts btw

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Eleven investigations into benghazi wasn't over kill to Gowdy so I'm not surprised.

link   

I am not up in arms over it. If the need is there, do it. It still doesn't sway me from the Russia investigation. I mean look how long that is taking. I just signed a petition for trumps impeachment @ impeachdonaldtrumpnow.org

If Hillary were in the same shoes and doing the same things don trump is and has, I would have signed it for her.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Isn't that special.

Rat face boy still chewing a bone for Clinton.
Watch the FBI circle the wagons around their own. Especially in the face of this admin and his outright contempt for the intelligence community.

Very mature post.

Rat face boy? Ok, whatever.

Are you really hoping for the FBI to circle the wagons so that the truth can't come out?

Arent you interested in finding out why Comey announced Hillarys investigation was still open but not the one into trumps team?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

First of all we have the answers. You have suspicions and little else.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Oh look the Republican led Congress is starting ANOTHER investigation into Clinton. Talk about a case of attempting the same thing over and over again expecting different results. By all means, let's watch this boondoogle to its finish. Nothing like watching Repubilcans beat the same dead horse they've been trying to beat for 8+ years now (trying to jail Hillary Clinton).

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

I am not up in arms over it. If the need is there, do it. It still doesn't sway me from the Russia investigation. I mean look how long that is taking. I just signed a petition for trumps impeachment @ impeachdonaldtrumpnow.org

If Hillary were in the same shoes and doing the same things don trump is and has, I would have signed it for her.

This shouldn't end the look into connections with Trumps team.

What about though leads you to want Trumps impeachment?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Crimes of the Clinton network.. hahaha. Clinton network. Drama much?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join