It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Launches Probe Into Comey's Handling Of Clinton Email Investigation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

They already are making his life hard by obstructing and not working with him.

They are not "prioritizing running the country" because they're too busy being obstructionist, plus the Demos have no power.

Whats amusing is your line that if liberal fears are justified, they'll call for impeachment to save there asses? lmfao, not buying it my looney leftist friend.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: Krazysh0t

They already are making his life hard by obstructing and not working with him.

Lol. No. Trump, his cronies, and the Republicans in Congress have made little to no effort to cross the political aisle to write legislation with Democrats then they expect Dems to vote on their bills. Yeah right. The one time Trump offered a bi-partisan solution, Dems got fired up, wrote a bill and Trump immediately pulled the rug out from them when his base get all hot under the collar about it. Source

They are not "prioritizing running the country" because they're too busy being obstructionist, plus the Demos have no power.

Lol. This is the dumbest statement I've read all day. "Democrats are obstructing Republicans and preventing them from doing anything, but Democrats have no power!"

Whats amusing is your line that if liberal fears are justified, they'll call for impeachment to save there asses? lmfao, not buying it my looney leftist friend.

You aren't buying that if the investigation comes back negative for Trump that Democrats will start calling for impeachment in greater numbers? Then you call me loony (and misspell it too)? Lol. Yeaaaaaaa.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Grambler

And while there is a literal witch hunt being conducted at this very moment, we will soon have our lib members here screaming of this being a witch hunt wasting tax dollars.

It's not a literal witch hunt. A literal witch hunt would be a hunt for a witch or witches. I don't think this is a figurative witch hunt either nor should it cost all that much money — I just don't think it's going to result in anything much.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Vector99

And while there is a literal witch hunt being conducted at this very moment, we will soon have our lib members here screaming of this being a witch hunt wasting tax dollars.

It's not a literal witch hunt. A literal witch hunt would be a hunt for a witch or witches. I don't think this is a figurative witch hunt either nor should it cost all that much money — I just don't think it's going to result in anything much.

Yeah I thought that was funny too with the phrase literal witch hunt.

I was like "Oh snap! Did I miss some news of people rounding up Wiccans!"

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yeah. Sure. Let's get it over with. The Republicans are going to do it anyways. When it comes to Clinton, she can't stub her toe without a federal inquiry on why she was walking around without shoes on.

Unlike with the fare shake democrats have given Trump....

Do you mean that democrats should rattle Trumps taxi coinage? Or is it perhaps a taxi driver sanctioned dance routine? The Fare Shake.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Is this going to be one of those things where the bad people are questioned in front of panels of other bad people who haven't' been caught yet, and the people in the seats berate the accused, then nothing happens? I sure hope not. the news articles sound good and all, but nothing ever comes from this stuff. It's like a public display of "work" so nobody questions what government workers really do with their time.

I'm all for a good investigation and some results like arrests, but I think without intent, that just won't happen.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Oh good, another investigation!

What does this make now, 4 or 5 on the Emails alone?

I'm sure the "real truth" will come out this time.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

The walls are closing in on Hillary from both sides. Looking forward to the photos of her wearing a striped pantsuit.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The walls are closing in on Hillary from both sides. Looking forward to the photos of her wearing a striped pantsuit.

I know right?!

You would think she would appear to be more concerned about it, yet for some strange reason she doesn't seem to be

It makes one really wonder why, doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

LOL ... now, you're supposed to be taking the high-minded approach and regurgitate that you're only interested in an investigation to find the truth ... you're not after Hillary Clinton per se ... just the truth.

Gosh, if I have to be the one to remind you guys about your talking points ... sheesh.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

LOL ... now, you're supposed to be taking the high-minded approach and regurgitate that you're only interested in an investigation to find the truth ... you're not after Hillary Clinton per se ... just the truth.

Gosh, if I have to be the one to remind you guys about your talking points ... sheesh.

Don't you remember "lock her up!"?
Mandela must be toying with your mind.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Don't you remember "lock her up!"?
Mandela must be toying with your mind.

Yeah, that was so summer before last ...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

I know right?!

You would think she would appear to be more concerned about it, yet for some strange reason she doesn't seem to be

She's not concerned about it because she knows there's nothing there. Like most folks with a brain.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I know right?!

She's not concerned about it because she knows there's nothing there. Like most folks with a brain.

That's completely false. If you don't think there is anything there then you are the one without the brain. Any private citizen would be rotting away doing what she did. She's just too powerful to come to justice.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

I know right?!

That's completely false. If you don't think there is anything there then you are the one without the brain. Any private citizen would be rotting away doing what she did. She's just too powerful to come to justice.

If you do something other than parrot simplistic patter fed by you media. let me know.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I wonder what testimonies will be "classified" ?

The Committee will have to be extra careful not to be too "reckless" and "careless".

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: elementalgrove

"You Trumpkins are so desperate that you cling to your right wing conspiracy theories. This is not going to go anywhere as it is all made up nonsense.

Hey you already know it. Good. Saves me some time. Thanks!

Silly!!

I had forgotten about your presence here, thank you for your response!

I am grateful that you are able to exemplify the point I was trying to make about the power of the social engineers, you do so with every single one of your posts.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I know right?!

If you do something other than parrot simplistic patter fed by you media. let me know.

That's pretty much all you are doing. Don't worry, next time I come across classified information online I'll be sure to be extremely careless and store it on an unsecured server so foreign countries can access it. I'll let you know how I fair out.

Your partisan is showing.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I know right?!

That's pretty much all you are doing. Don't worry, next time I come across classified information online I'll be sure to be extremely careless and store it on an unsecured server so foreign countries can access it. I'll let you know how I fair out.

Your partisan is showing.

You keep making the case for me.

Shoo now.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
So what's happening today that needs distracting from? Well trumps lawyer is being interrogated by Bob Mueller today and a white house aide who met with some Russian aide to Putin.
Then the GOP disintegrating before trumps eyes as the worst deflection of personnel a first year president has ever faced occurs.

edit on 10242017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join