It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRIMINAL Investigation Into OBAMA Admin Dealings With RUSSIA.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: carewemust

Not unexpected and nothing really new here, except that the FBI informant is talking.

Also, I don't believe the FBI uncovered a bribery scheme. They helped facilitate it, if I remember correctly.

This is one piece of a more complicated matter. I heard yesterday that Bill Clinton met with Russians to facilitate "something" for his wife, Secretary of State Hillary.

We "hear" a lot of things. Though, I thought the "facilitation" went to the CF and not to Hillary, or her campaign, directly.

If the latter is true, things become more complicated and difficult.

The Clinton Foundation did rake in $2 Billion dollars. A lot of $$$.
en.wikipedia.org...

As the investigations get underway in earnest, we'll learn more. This "matter" has real people/real meetings/real paper-trails. Not going to be Witch-Hunt II.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Why do you call her a cowgirl? Do you call Trump a baseball player? Or is it different when you sell the hats you wear for a profit?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
Wow! Crazy times indeed.

I remember asking some people who had worked on Obama's election campaigns as to why the Democrats during the 2016 election didn't highlight the Trump family ties to the mafia in NYC and related corruption? Immediate answer: "Because many Democrats are likely in bed with them too in NYC."

Ties to the U.S. Mafia might be acceptable to Democrats and Republicans. Democrats don't like investment banks and Wall Street, from what I gather.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408
The same could almost be said, except people have put the lines out in the open with Hillary. People have been talking about her issues for a long time, since before Bill was even president. Nobody has anything on par with that in relation to Trump. Not that I know of anyway.

a reply to: ausername
Yeah, that could be the easiest out for all of it.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor

Why do you call her a cowgirl? Do you call Trump a baseball player? Or is it different when you sell the hats you wear for a profit?

I'm sorry. I should have said, "Wanna-be Cowgirl". My mistake!

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Bread and circuses... From both parties.

Nobody of note is going to jail, some peon will be tossed in jail/suicided congress will say see we are not corrupt and business will continue as usual.

My usual reaction too to things like this. I'm grown fairly skeptical of the potential for that level of politicians or leaders to be held accountable.

You may be right. I was amazed when President Trump said after being elected that "Hillary had suffered enough". What happened to "Lock Her Up!" ??

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
As much as I would love to see some of these knotheads goes down for this, I fear it will never happen. They had more than enough on the private server deal and nothing came of it. I know Comey was in bed with them which I think play a huge role, but I don't see much changing with who would be in charge now. I hope I'm wrong on so many levels. It sure makes me sleep better at night though to see some of this in the news.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Wow! Crazy times indeed.

I remember asking some people who had worked on Obama's election campaigns as to why the Democrats during the 2016 election didn't highlight the Trump family ties to the mafia in NYC and related corruption? Immediate answer: "Because many Democrats are likely in bed with them too in NYC."

Ties to the U.S. Mafia might be acceptable to Democrats and Republicans. Democrats don't like investment banks and Wall Street, from what I gather.

Is that what you gather?... After Obama bailed out the big banks in 2008/2009?

After Obama and Clinton were paid b̶r̶i̶b̶e̶s̶ ̶ "speaking fees" for talks at banker events?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Nobody of note is going to jail, some peon will be tossed in jail/suicided congress will say see we are not corrupt and business will continue as usual.

My usual reaction too to things like this. I'm grown fairly skeptical of the potential for that level of politicians or leaders to be held accountable.

You may be right. I was amazed when President Trump said after being elected that "Hillary had suffered enough". What happened to "Lock Her Up!" ??

Right, it's just like Bush Jr. was never held accountable for torture or the war in Iraq. It's a shared code of omerta, or non-prosecution.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Wow! Crazy times indeed.

After Obama and Clinton were paid b̶r̶i̶b̶e̶s̶ ̶ "speaking fees" for talks at banker events?

I take it that Bernie Sanders is not a "Real" Democrat then? He constantly consistently 100% bashes Wall Street, Investment Bakers, Big Pharmaceuticals, and a few other "BIG" entities.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Right, it's just like Bush Jr. was never held accountable for torture or the war in Iraq. It's a shared code of omerta, or non-prosecution.

I'm not sure what we accomplished with the Iraq War...if it was worth the many U.S. deaths. People were pretty adamant that Vietnam was a "bad" war. What about Iraq...same?

Torture is worthwhile in certain cases.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
GOP found their new Benghazi to distract their masses.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Wow! Crazy times indeed.

I take it that Bernie Sanders is not a "Real" Democrat then? He constantly consistently 100% bashes Wall Street, Investment Bakers, Big Pharmaceuticals, and a few other "BIG" entities.

i guess u missed the part when the democrats took bernies presidential run out back and shot it in the head. shows u what the democrats think of bernie
edit on 22-10-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You were doing well ... focusing on factual statements ... and then BAM, BS.
edit on 22-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

Wow! Crazy times indeed.

i guess u missed the part when the democrats took bernies presidential run out back and shot it in the head. shows u what the democrats think of bernie

Bernie endorsed the anointed Obama replacement. He doesn't appear to be someone who is easily intimidated. But for the good of the party, he probably bit his upper lip and reluctantly gave Hillary his backing.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Wow! Crazy times indeed.

Bernie endorsed the anointed Obama replacement. He doesn't appear to be someone who is easily intimidated. But for the good of the party, he probably bit his upper lip and reluctantly gave Hillary his backing.

not probably. its in black and white as facts that he bent to their will, which doesnt say much for his character, nor does it say much for the party he supposedly represents thats willing to do that to their own. i should probly add that im not trying to stick up for republicans or try to talkbad about democrats, i find this type of thing all to common on both sides of the aisle and i wish some of these politicians would have the willpower to abandon their party so they can represent exactly what they are without having to fight the contradictions
edit on 22-10-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Wow! Crazy times indeed.

Bernie Sanders was an Independent for his entire political career until he ran for President and he’s gone back to being an Independent since.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Wow! Crazy times indeed.

Bernie Sanders was an Independent for his entire political career until he ran for President and he’s gone back to being an Independent since.

I see. Thanks for that info. I mistakenly thought he was/is a Democrat. In that case, Hillary shouldn't have had so much influence over him.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Wow! Crazy times indeed.

But he endorsed Hillary Clinton for President.

Bet he voted that way too.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Wow! Crazy times indeed.

I see. Thanks for that info. I mistakenly thought he was/is a Democrat. In that case, Hillary shouldn't have had so much influence over him.

Influence? He seems to have thought, like most Americans who voted, that someone else besdies Trump would make a better President. He seems to have been Thinking pretty clearly, based on what we’ve seen.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join