It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRIMINAL Investigation Into OBAMA Admin Dealings With RUSSIA.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: carewemust

The Hill isn't the "liberal media" it's not even a liberal media outlet. In fact, they're the ones who published the story about Vadim Mikerin that kicked off this current flurry of hope and distraction for Trump fans.

Correct.

I believe The Hill has been the source used recently to start two threads by Right Wings nuts, claiming the U1 deal has been blown wide open, yet without a shred of actual evidence.

I believe even Grassley, whom started the house JC investigation, even cited the Hill as his source.

I may be wrong though.
edit on 22-10-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

OP quoted what they thought was a liberal article supporting Clinton ... it's from the same two writers that have been crapping out the U1 garbage all week. Interestingly, even they had to admit ...

There is no evidence in any of the public records that the FBI believed that the Clintons or anyone close to them did anything illegal. But there’s definitive evidence the Russians were seeking their influence with a specific eye on the State Department.

The Hill (previously cited)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

OP quoted what they thought was a liberal article supporting Clinton ... it's from the same two writers that have been crapping out the U1 garbage all week. Interestingly, even they had to admit ...

There is no evidence in any of the public records that the FBI believed that the Clintons or anyone close to them did anything illegal. But there’s definitive evidence the Russians were seeking their influence with a specific eye on the State Department.

The Hill (previously cited)

It would appear, on the surface, if we are to believe these sources, that Russia tried to move on Clinton and potentially failed, but then found a bit of cooperation from the Trump campaign.

Quite interesting.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

We know that our friends on the RW have different standards when it comes to the Clintons.

I'm just amazed that this long-dead horse is what they're digging up at this point: it's been bones since last summer.

Another in the long line of shoes must be about to drop in the Russian interference cases; why else would RW media be crowing about what they have to know is a non-starter.

I'll have to admit, I'll be interested to see what the "confidential informant" has to say about bribery ... as if I understand it, he was the one doing the bribing (under government okay of course). These cases that continued long after the U1 deal was done ... with several Russians and a guy from NJ being convicted in 2015.

I guess Former NSA Terrorism Guru Bill Binney was just too old and tired looking; Fox needed a new insider "expert" to parade around from time to time.
edit on 22-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Well as we know from many ats members who dislike trump, if there is an investigation it must be serious.

I assume they will patiently wait and respect the seriousness of this investigation same as they do with the trump one.

and that is a good example of a redirect, the person in your avatar (bill hicks) would be ashamed of you.
may he rest in peace
edit on 22-10-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
my guess forever when you owed by whoever is pulling their strings they can only report what they are fed.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Bread and circuses... From both parties.

Nobody of note is going to jail, some peon will be tossed in jail/suicided congress will say see we are not corrupt and business will continue as usual.

My usual reaction too to things like this. I'm grown fairly skeptical of the potential for that level of politicians or leaders to be held accountable.

You may be right. I was amazed when President Trump said after being elected that "Hillary had suffered enough". What happened to "Lock Her Up!" ??

Right, it's just like Bush Jr. was never held accountable for torture or the war in Iraq. It's a shared code of omerta, or non-prosecution.

I'm not sure what we accomplished with the Iraq War...if it was worth the many U.S. deaths. People were pretty adamant that Vietnam was a "bad" war. What about Iraq...same?

Torture is worthwhile in certain cases.

The Iraq War was an illegal act of aggression based on lies, and resulted not just in the deaths of thousands of Americans but hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians. It led to the rise of ISIS and instability generally in the ME.

Torture is known to not procure good intelligence, and even intelligence agencies and researchers confirm this. Further, it is a war crime.
Bush and Co. are literal war criminals, and should be behind bars.

I personally know Kurdish people and Chemical Weapons are considered WMD's so they say BOLDLY to me. You are wrong to say it was an illegal act based on lies.

I am convinced that the cabal is pushing us around to gain total control and the previous four presidents who are still working to hand the US over to the UN are providing them aid.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Well as we know from many ats members who dislike trump, if there is an investigation it must be serious.

I assume they will patiently wait and respect the seriousness of this investigation same as they do with the trump one.

I'm willing to do that if people like the OP don't misrepresent what is going on by saying a criminal investigation is occurring when his source clearly says it could only potentially be one (so it currently isn't one now).

When asked by Fox News if a criminal investigation would be coming, DeSantis responded: “It could be criminal."

Funnily enough the OP bolded the wrong word in this sentence, probably hoping no one would notice it, but that's what happens when you retitle the article in your thread.

It's funny how you are quick to call people on the left out for little slip ups that change the entire context of the thread in their threads but didn't call the sensationalist OP out for it.
edit on 23-10-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Hey, while we’re talking about Hillary ... weren’t most of those donations you are crowing about made before she became Secretary of State? That’s in your Fox article...

Why does that prove this couldn't have been immoral or illegal.

Hillary and Bill were not only still hugely influential before 2008, but everyone knew she was going to run for president and possbly win.

By the same token, I assume any relationship between Russia and trump before the election must not be shady because that was before he was president.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

and that is a good example of a redirect, the person in your avatar (bill hicks) would be ashamed of you.
may he rest in peace

Oh no!!!!!

The millionth person that says hicks wouldn't like me!

But I am sure he would like a butt kisser like you that tries to appeal to his authority!

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
So Obama and Hillary are in bed with the Russians then try to blame it on Trump. This sounds about right, but we all know these elites are untouchable and nothing will happen to them.

I wonder how long CNN will be able to ignore this growing scandal perpetuated by their favorite crooks?

Hopefully President Trump will stay "on message" with Tax Cuts and ObamaCare this week. Don't give CNN any distractions from those 2 important issues, and the building criminal case against Hillary, Bill, Comey, Lynch, Powers, Rice..and all the rest.

CNN and the rest of the liberal media are just exposing themselves even further by stonewalling this story.
It defies belief that they could be so silent after grabbing hold of even the slightest murmur of meetings with Russians when it relates to Trump or his campaign. They ran with the 'dossier' from Buzzfeed KNOWING it was reported as not validated, yet they ignore investigations in both houses. Amazing.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If the Obama administration is guilty, then fry them.

Fry them all.

..like bacon?

Sorry, too soon.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Oh no!!!!!

The millionth person that says hicks wouldn't like me!

But I am sure he would like a butt kisser like you that tries to appeal to his authority!

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
this looks like a fox news title... all caps "obama, criminal, russia".

Nice.
spread it.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Nice.
spread it.

Funnily enough the Fox News artitle that the OP linked to is actually less sensational than the OP title. I guess the OP didn't feel like Fox' title invoked enough fake emotions.
House also probing Obama-era Uranium One deal, DeSantis says

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Why is your every post a bald face lie?!?!

There is no criminal investigation into obama.. and there never will be... your own article says as much yet your headline claims there already is one...

There will never be a criminal investigation, because that requires a paper trail...

That requires for milultiple people to sign their name saying “yes we think there is enough evidence to convict.”

I’d there isn’t, and everyone knows it is a witch hunt. I’m pretty sure that becomes criminal for the accusers..

Plus I’m quite sure Trump has been stupid enough to admit he knows it would be a witch hunt only meant to defect the bad press against him..

So I bet there are dozens of potential witnesses who could testify it was an orcastrated witch hunt..

Which likely makes signing your name to an indictment a felony..

Aka why no one is actually willing to do more than spout nonesense in the media.

But hey anything for clicks, right...right..

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

PSHT...

They don’t report nonesense they constantly have to retract..

People at CNN get fired for telling lies and fake stories.. aka Brian Williams meaningless helicopter was shot at story...

When was the last right wing news personality fired for pushing a fake story???

They don’t fire them.. because the majority of their stories are lies...

Same time as Brian Williams got fired Orilley got caught in multiple lies about the faukland war. Yet he didn’t miss a show..

Just a table spooon of deductive reasoning ends conservatism forever..

Too bad so many people don’t even have that..

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Hey, while we’re talking about Hillary ... weren’t most of those donations you are crowing about made before she became Secretary of State? That’s in your Fox article...

Hillary and Bill were not only still hugely influential before 2008, but everyone knew she was going to run for president and possbly win.

By the same token, I assume any relationship between Russia and trump before the election must not be shady because that was before he was president.

LOL ... "could have been, might have been" you might as well be quoting anonymous sources.

The fact is, you have nothing, unless you're claiming that Russian agents can predict the future. Keep overlooking/encouraging the dishonesty on the RW nonsense posts here G.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Nice.
spread it.

Funnily enough the Fox News artitle that the OP linked to is actually less sensational than the OP title. I guess the OP didn't feel like Fox' title invoked enough fake emotions.
House also probing Obama-era Uranium One deal, DeSantis says

Yeah, the OP also subsequently cited an article at The Hill that they thought was a "liberal" attempt to defend Clinton ... when in fact it's from the same two authors that have been drumming up the U1 garbage for the last week.

Of course, still no comment on the buried paragraph in that same article that clearly states that the FBI had ZERO concern of wrongdoing on the part of the Clintons regarding interactions with Russia. (Quoted above).

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

LOL ... "could have been, might have been" you might as well be quoting anonymous sources.

The fact is, you have nothing, unless you're claiming that Russian agents can predict the future. Keep overlooking/encouraging the dishonesty on the RW nonsense posts here G.

Hahahaha!

Ok then there is nothing on trump which you seemed to want investigated.

Unless you are claiming Russians could see the future, and despite almost everyone thinking Hillary was going to win, the predicted the future and knew trump would.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join