It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRIMINAL Investigation Into OBAMA Admin Dealings With RUSSIA.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'm interested in finding out more about this as it unfolds. I would bet that a past president will not be charged, it will be a negative aspect on our government. People lower down may be charged, but not Bill Clinton's wife, she was once a first lady, they can't have that kind of negative stuff in our history books.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not unexpected and nothing really new here, except that the FBI informant is talking.

Also, I don't believe the FBI uncovered a bribery scheme. They helped facilitate it, if I remember correctly.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I'm interested in finding out more about this as it unfolds. I would bet that a past president will not be charged, it will be a negative aspect on our government. People lower down may be charged, but not Bill Clinton's wife, she was once a first lady, they can't have that kind of negative stuff in our history books.

She is already a negative in our history books.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Agreed. It will be interesting to see what comes of this, especially considering that Hillary was not on the committee that voted on this issue, only a SD under-secretary, and sources have stated she had nothing to do with the decisions being made.

So investigators, and potential prosecutors, have a very tough job ahead of them.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I love watching the RW clutch their pearls and hope that THIS time Obama, Clinton and the rest are gonna git whats comin' to 'em.

What is this ninth or tenth time in the last year they were CERTAIN that THIS INVESTIGATION would take care of those uppity Democrats?

As far as Uranium One goes, just to drone on about the truth again, there's just no there, there. Anyone interested in finding out the facts can review the posts in my sig, which will give you more than enough leads to know that this is the biggest snipe hunt the Republicans have come up with yet.

Now, we return you to our regularly scheduled RW herky-jerky ...

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Ah it is going to be good to see these snakes hung out to dry!!

The deep state crosses the political isle and hopefully with one side getting exposed, we shall see the rest fall.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I understand why our government does not want negative stuff about past presidents, it looks bad in the world. I just can't understand why the Democrats let Hillary run for president under their ticket. She messed up as Secretary of State quite bad a few times, She resigned so she would not get fired. Having a Secretary of State get fired is good propaganda for Russia.

link   
a reply to: loam

I didn't think the Clinton Foundation raked in over $2 Billion dollars in donations from everyday people. No wonder Hillary told Podesta that she was beginning to hate them.

link   
Trump and Hillary sharing a cell would be cool.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If the Obama administration is guilty, then fry them.

Fry them all.

Do you have any idea how big that Fry Daddy cauldron would have to be?!

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

The 2016 campaign taught us that MIRACLES are possible. Right?

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
As far as Uranium One goes, just to drone on about the truth again, there's just no there, there. Anyone interested in finding out the facts can review the posts in my sig, which will give you more than enough leads to know that this is the biggest snipe hunt the Republicans have come up with yet.

There's no there there, unless we're discussing Trump and Russia connections and collusion.

Right?

link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5
Trump and Hillary sharing a cell would be cool.

The presidential suite in the prison of course.
They actually would make a good couple.

link   

I love watching the RW clutch their pearls and hope that THIS time Obama, Clinton and the rest are gonna git whats comin' to 'em.

What is this ninth or tenth time in the last year they were CERTAIN that THIS INVESTIGATION would take care of those uppity Democrats?

Let's be fair here, Gryph. We should be willing to entertain their constant barrage of investigations, like Benghazi, that cost the US taxpayers millions of dollars in order to potentially find squat, because the Right Wing MSM and ultra-partisan members of congress say there's something to it.

Let's forget that the FBI itself has been involved in this issue since, I believe, 2009 and helped root-out the criminal(s) by setting-up the deal itself.

There must be something to this, maybe, kind of, we hope. Let's spend another 22 million to find out.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Let's be fair here, Gryph. We should be willing to entertain their constant barrage of investigations, like Benghazi, that cost the US taxpayers millions of dollars in order to potentially find squat, because the Right Wing MSM and ultra-partisan members of congress say there's something to it.

Let's forget that the FBI itself has been involved in this issue since, I believe, 2009 and helped root-out the criminal(s) by setting-up the deal itself.

There must be something to this, maybe, kind of, we hope. Let's spend another 22 million to find out.

And you and gryphon in right on time!

Spare no expense on investigating tales of Russian hookers and golden showers, but any investigation of a Democrat is a waste of money.

Can't they just leave Hillary and Obama alone and get back to looking at the real important issue?

I mean for God's sake, Pokemon are still on the loose stealing elections!
edit on 22-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I understand why our government does not want negative stuff about past presidents, it looks bad in the world. I just can't understand why the Democrats let Hillary run for president under their ticket. She messed up as Secretary of State quite bad a few times, She resigned so she would not get fired. Having a Secretary of State get fired is good propaganda for Russia.

I can understand your position, but I'm not too concerned about how it looks. I like the truth of the matter.

While politicians screw up and make a mockery of their positions, it is another thing to accuse them of doing something such as this without proper evidence or suspicion.

But let's investigate it anyway. Let's find the truth and deal with the results.

My only wish is that we learn not to let conspiracy take the place of facts and evidence and we do not allow those that rely on conspiracy to go after their political rivals to comprise any majority in the US government.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Spare no expense on investigating tales of Russian hookers and golden showers, but any investigation of a Democrat is a waste of money.

Last I had checked, no one is being investigated for hookers and golden showers.

Can't they just leave Hillary and Obama alone and get back to looking at the real important issue?

If they could find something truly important to go after Hillary and Obama, they would. This U1 stuff has fallen flat on it's face so far. But I welcome an investigation, if it produces results worthy of prosecution, or it makes the Right Wing nuts feel better. But as we have learned from past investigations, Right Wing nuts are never satisfied until witches are burned.

I mean for God's sake, Pokemon are still on the loose stealing elections!

Wow. You still believe that pokeman propaganda?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I can understand your position, but I'm not too concerned about how it looks. I like the truth of the matter.

While politicians screw up and make a mockery of their positions, it is another thing to accuse them of doing something such as this without proper evidence or suspicion.

But let's investigate it anyway. Let's find the truth and deal with the results.

My only wish is that we learn not to let conspiracy take the place of facts and evidence and we do not allow those that rely on conspiracy to go after their political rivals to comprise any majority in the US government.

They are now finally releasing documents on the Kennedy assassination. So, maybe in fifty years something about what is happening today will be officially released.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

... meanwhile, the four Americans who were murdered in Niger are being laid to rest with zero apparent concern in Congress about the very suspicious nature of their deaths and whether anything could have been done or could be done differently in the future.

What do you think would have happened under Obama if the facts about Benghazi hadn't been released by the White House TWELVE DAYS after they died in very mysterious circumstances???

Obama and Clinton were in the Rose Garden the next morning stating that those who committed that act of terror would be found and punished ... what's Trump been doing?

Whining and puling about Gold Star families not appreciating his calls enough.

An offshoot of the Islamic State has been named as a potential suspect in the attack, during which roughly 50 terrorists are believed to have assaulted the troops with grenades and machine guns. The Pentagon launched its own investigation into how the attack took place and why its troops—who were on a joint patrol with troops from Niger—were so unprepared for it. The FBI announced that it would launch its own investigation. Speaking on background, one intelligence expert said the presence of the FBI indicates that the servicemen were not in a combat situation, and that their deaths are being treated as a terrorism case.

The incident seems certain to make it harder for President Donald Trump to avoid discussing U.S. military engagement in Africa, a little-talked-about keystone in the global U.S. war on terrorism. It took the president 12 days to publicly acknowledge the deaths of the four U.S. troops, which he did only after a journalist pressed him on the issue.

The Atlantic

Gee ... I wonder why Republicans are dredging up meaningless crap from 8-9 years ago at this particular time?

Hmmmmm.

#puke
edit on 22-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

They are now finally releasing documents on the Kennedy assassination. So, maybe in fifty years something about what is happening today will be officially released.

Perhaps. I could only hope to live that long.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join