It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold Star Widow Releases Trump’s Call- After Husband Was Killed In Afghanistan-Surprise Media lied

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+64 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Oh my goodness, President Trump was, well presidential. He invited her to the oval office.
Pres Trump asked about the widow's kids and stressed how thankful he was for her loss.

All the lies that the leftists/libs said were hateful and looked to exploit the soldiers who give their lives. The media and all the ugly people who lied should be ashamed.

I think this is the real off camera Trump and would guess this is how he handles all these sad phone calls. What a sad fact the hate filled media wanted to paint Trump as disrespecting widows.

edit on 20-10-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I find it *amazingly* difficult to believe that *anyone* could be callous and not genuinely care in such a situation.

Even *OUR* President Trump. Love him, hate him. I don't care.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

He actually sounded quite lucid there.

But which call was this?

I thought the call that has everyone's panties in a twist was when they were in a car.

Not a living room.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Wow what a racist sexist pig that Donald.
/s

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

I find it *amazingly* difficult to believe that *anyone* could be callous and not genuinely care in such a situation.

Passive aggressive context caught. But even back handed recognition of Trump doing the right thing must be counted as a positive.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I thought that the call that got everyone's ass in the air was about a son, not a husband. Secondly, I'm tired of this "What a sad fact the hate filled media" martyr crap. He and everyone else should just deal with it like everyone in the past.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
But which call was this?

The video is from President Trump's call to Natasha De Alencar, widow of Staff Sgt. Mark De Alencar.

Congresswoman Wilson made statement in regards to President Trump's call to Myeshia Johnson, widow of Sergeant La David Johnson.

I apologize in advance if I got any names or ranks incorrect.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

Congresswoman Wilson made statement in regards to President Trump's call to Myeshia Johnson, widow of Sergeant La David Johnson.

About that call. Didn't Trump say that he didn't say what Wilson said he said?

Democrat Congresswoman totally fabricated what I said to the wife of a soldier who died in action (and I have proof). Sad!

Didn't Kelly say that Trump did say it?

Kelly said he encouraged Trump to echo words Gen. Joseph Dunford offered to Kelly when his own son was killed in Afghanistan.

"He was doing exactly what he wanted to do when he was killed. He knew what he was getting into by joining that 1%. He knew what the possibilities were because we were at war,"

www.cnn.com...

Trump lies some more?
About a gold star parent?

edit on 10/20/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
At 3:32, is someone giving the middle finger to the phone? I paused it but couldn't tell.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Index finger.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
At 3:32, is someone giving the middle finger to the phone? I paused it but couldn't tell.

LOL, Yeah they do!

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: FHomerK

I find it *amazingly* difficult to believe that *anyone* could be callous and not genuinely care in such a situationjob next.

Passive aggressive context caught. But even back handed recognition of Trump doing the right thing must be counted as a positive.

Zero passive agression. One way or the other, he is OUR President. Period.

And frankly, I'm not fond of him at all. I think he's been behaving like an idiot. However, I believe he deserves our respect.

All the pathetic whiners, get to work on either shutting up or having him impeached. OR, do a better job next time. Period.

If you don't give the President the basic respect that the office deserves, then you don't belong here. You're not an American. Sorry, it's the truth.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
He was just being nice because he thought she was white. If he had known I'm sure he would have been his usual racist self and treated her very poorly.

This man is obviously unstable, an idiot, anti-woman, anti-immigrant, anti-freedom, anti-lgbt and just all around a horrible horrible horrible human being.

Stay strong my brothers and sisters, fight the good fight, the one that you weren't brainwashed into by the media or anything. The fight that you know is right in your heart, in the deepest part of your soul, that you didn't know about a few years ago.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I believe this is a different phone call.

Either way, my guess is that this phone call and the other one went down the exact same way.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

What was the whole quote Trump said to her about that Phage......you and most of the media leave out the last part. Why?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

That's not the call in question. That's Natasha De Alencar, the widow of Staff Sgt. Mark R. De Alencar.

And here you are blathering about the media lying and liberals/leftists.

Also, while I'm at it. Donald Trump lied. He lied about what he said. Kelly confirmed as much.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This would be pertinent information if we were discussing actual journalism here, but no, we're spending time untangling the sensational BS some pretend is news.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Listened to the entire audio. Trump is a good human.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

What do you think "total fabrication" means?

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

What was the whole quote Trump said to her about that Phage......you and most of the media leave out the last part. Why?

Gatekeepers and their minions like to tell you what to know and what not to know. But I would suggest ignorance before malice.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join