It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Spencer speech at Florida campus sparks mass protest (live stream)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: theantediluvian
1. Protesting him only makes gives him more notoriety.

Yup, that is exactly what he wants, the more negative the event the more it feeds his persona and cause.

They even all said that at the very end of the event just now.

I hope they're happy... They just can't help themselves when it comes to a message they don't like.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The nazis are also wannabee kkk though right?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

There are two "alt-rights" in America. There's the one that actually is an alternative to the Republican party establishment, who support defense of border, language, and culture, and then there's this Spencer idiot and his small collective of asshats. I can tell you this for absolute certainty, for the majority of us who consider ourselves further right of the modern GOP and view RINOs as the cancer of this nation's politics, our "leader" sure as hell isn't a homosexual atheist who openly hates Jews and responsible American minorities. That, however, is exactly what RIchard Spencer is.

They estimate there are 6000 of these Ass Hats in America, now compare that to about 2 million gang members... not a big news story...

Go back a few years and people like Spencer would get a "Spencer who?'" just about anywhere he would go, drawing those big 2 people rallies etc.

Radical right and radical left feed each other. Spencer goes to this college because he knows they will protests and give him national recondition, those that protest know that the media will be there and give them also national recondition... It is almost like they share each other's outlook calendars...lol

edit on 19-10-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

The guys who put on Wehrmacht uniforms, show up at events and strut around are dress up fools who wouldn't have lasted five seconds in the real German army. They very well may be KKK members as well but that just shows that they are even bigger pussies since they cover their heads with low thread count sheets they probably grabbed at the local K-Mart.

They're all poseurs.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yeah the use quotes like we like free speech too that way we know who to gas..

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Not necessarily. They share a lot of the same beliefs, but not all.

Namely, not all Klukkers think that the Third Reich was the bee's knees. All neoNazis do.

link   

I'm sure they have brunch together...most are losers that need to blame their failings on something other than themselves. Can't get a job because you know those Jews control them etc...nothing to do with their life of poor decisions...

link   
a reply to: KawRider9

Like I said, ignore the idiot. It's really that simple!
What did he say that makes him a idiot ?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
...nothing to do with their life of poor decisions...

Hey! Nazis, real or fake, never, ever make bad decisions.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The guys who put on Wehrmacht uniforms, show up at events and strut around are dress up fools who wouldn't have lasted five seconds in the real German army. They very well may be KKK members as well but that just shows that they are even bigger pussies since they cover their heads with low thread count sheets they probably grabbed at the local K-Mart.

They're all poseurs.

Didn't you see all of Spencers "white shirts" in the front rows?

Real white nationalists don't need no stinking Nazi uniforms. A trip to JC Penny will do.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

This is true. And ironically it's young men in both groups. Feeling sorry for the race being prosecuted.

It used to just be the left that cried about everything. It's nice the right joined in.

Kind of like the new drug epidemic. It used to be the blacks targeted by the government with Crack now Whites can enjoy the same if not worse problem with opiods.
edit on 19-10-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The ones "following" his movements the closest are the ones protesting his message. They plan and coordinate based upon his speaking schedule. And because there is a threat of violence, the media laps it up and covers it to boost ratings and make $$$ on advertising.

Sure sounds like a professional organization that is well funded to transport these protesters across the country so much.

Funny that the media doesn't look into that aspect at all, huh?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Namely, not all Klukkers think that the Third Reich was the bee's knees. All neoNazis do.

I was referring to who the nazis actually got their ideas from. As in the actual history.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Didn't you see all of Spencers "white shirts" in the front rows?

Real white nationalists don't need no stinking Nazi uniforms. A trip to JC Penny will do.

Yup. Fake ass Nazis.

Step up Nazi losers, show us your Der Mythus des zwanzigsten Jahrhunderts.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

If your ideals don't match up with what Dick Spencer preaches, I'd suggest coming up with your own name for what you are. Maybe that would clear up a lot of confusion.

So long as the confusion is not mine, it's none of my responsibility to "clear up." I'm simply stating a fact, accept it or don't, it matters not to me.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
In other words, they've given him exactly what he wants. The Alt-right and the Alt-left are two pees in a pod.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
The ones "following" his movements the closest are the ones protesting his message. They plan and coordinate based upon his speaking schedule. And because there is a threat of violence, the media laps it up and covers it to boost ratings and make $$$ on advertising.

Sure sounds like a professional organization that is well funded to transport these protesters across the country so much.

Funny that the media doesn't look into that aspect at all, huh?

Or, just maybe, people don't like him most places he goes because he's a racist d-bag, and most people aren't racist tools.

Or, George Soros is paying people to follow him around and cause controversy. If that's the case, where do I get an application?

Soros are you out there?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I was referring to who the nazis actually got their ideas from. As in the actual history.

......you're asking where Hitler and his acolytes got their ideas from?

Probably should start a thread for that then.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I am not asking. They actually studied Jim crow laws and the kkk.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

If your ideals don't match up with what Dick Spencer preaches, I'd suggest coming up with your own name for what you are. Maybe that would clear up a lot of confusion.

So long as the confusion is not mine, it's none of my responsibility to "clear up." I'm simply stating a fact, accept it or don't, it matters not to me.

Then don't be surprised or take offense when you're lumped in with Spencer and his ilk.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join