It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Spencer speech at Florida campus sparks mass protest (live stream)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The funny part is if people ignore him he gets a few crazy people... people protest him large numbers are around him getting him news time, and tv coverage.

The very act of trying to drive him away gives him the coverage people do not want him to have.

link   
I was more going with Bull worth but it's NSFW.

link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Xtrozero

This is true. And ironically it's young men in both groups. Feeling sorry for the race being prosecuted.

It used to just be the left that cried about everything. It's nice the right joined in.

Kind of like the new drug epidemic. It used to be the blacks targeted by the government with Crack now Whites can enjoy the same if not worse problem with opiods.

At the end of the day people are people...
edit on 19-10-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
The funny part is if people ignore him he gets a few crazy people... people protest him large numbers are around him getting him news time, and tv coverage.

The very act of trying to drive him away gives him the coverage people do not want him to have.

Yeah, that used to be known as the "Streisand Effect". The more complaints, the more popular and media coverage it gets.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Anders Breivik also called himself a cultural Christian. It's a term used by those who are not religiously Christian but think that Western culture is more or less bound up in Judeo-Christian principles. For all I know, it's a Christian Identity thing, but I have better things to do that run around haunting Christian Identity websites and boards. I know enough to know they're the like the KKK church or something.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Only when they act with humanity.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The KKK, the new American Nazis and the other Alt right white supremist are the very reason I geared up with a sweet little G43.

Give me a reason to stand my ground against the "Jews will not replace us" fools...and I will.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
In other words, just another typical Thursday.

Yup, and your papers are not in order again, Herr Cowboy.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Course not. Man is on a diet. He probably ate them.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Pretty much as most of these events aren't exactly free to attend. So anyone who goes in there to hear him has paid to do it in all probability.

Let folks waste their money if they want.

It's like the whole Charlottesville thing. People sold it like the march was evidence of Nazism on the rise, except nazis and white nationalists had to drive in from all over the country, even from Canada, and they still had tiny numbers. But the publicity they got surely got them more members.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Nazism is on the rise because the right has now given snowflakes a voice and the far left has gone bonkers.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Nazism is on the rise because the right has now given snowflakes a voice and the far left has gone bonkers.

The far left has been bonkers for a while. They got aggravated because they developed a short speed bump in what they perceived as their new manifest cultural destiny to rule the country.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Nazis and the KKK have been marching in the US for decades with little to no fanfare. Having to ship in members of your so-called movement is not evidence of the movement being on the rise.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

In other words, just another typical Thursday.

Yup, and your papers are not in order again, Herr Cowboy.

Don't you mean, your papers?

link   

originally posted by: olaru12
The KKK, the new American Nazis and the other Alt right white supremist are the very reason I geared up with a sweet little G43.

Give me a reason to stand my ground against the "Jews will not replace us" fools...and I will.

You should only need about a mag and a half. Mauser ammo isn't known to be cheap...so win-win?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Your right the evidence speaks for itself. Like how young computer programmers are having white power meetings in hipster cities across the US or the fbi reports.

So are far left nutters.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Oh, BTW. . .

Nazi's suck.

(Just wanted to get into the convo)

But hey!

Free Speech!

*cough*

I'll see myself out.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

It's a public board. You wanna have a private conversation, there's a u2u system for that. You asked a question and I thought I could offer an answer for it.

And yes, it did. Which, again, I don't think anybody in the thread would deny that.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

True. This is the first time I have seen the right allow some bonkers spokesman like milo.

link   

Don't you mean, your papers?

Sorry, our papers. I'll see myself out to the east now.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join