It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Playboy Features First Transgender Playmate

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: notsure1

What kind of a person ARE you?
Show some respect!

How many times has "she" called me gay? Who needs to learn some respect?

I never called you gay. You did.

You admitted to thinking trans women were attractive (as long as you didn't know) yet you insist those women are men. Therefore, in your mind, you find men attractive. Knowing that you find trans women attractive, that means every time you misgender a trans women, you are calling yourself gay.

For the record, being attracted to a trans woman means you are straight. There's a reason gay men do not date trans women and straight men do. I've never dated a gay man.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Why do we try and support mental illness? Get help for christs sake..

Who looks at there junk and wants to chop it off? Mentally ill MEN.

Lol if you have ever debated Anysha, or had any conversation with her you would know she’s perfectly in control of her faculties and mental processes.....

It’s like you’re trying to see how hard you can troll before you’re banned .....suggesting she get help?

Wow the bigotry on this thread.....

And for the record you were the one calling anyone who thought she looked female gay, not the other way around

Preofessional victim much?

Uhhm still waiting for you to show me where I said anything of the sort ? Or at least a retraction.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Show some respect!

You admitted to thinking trans women were attractive (as long as you didn't know) yet you insist those women are men. Therefore, in your mind, you find men attractive. Knowing that you find trans women attractive, that means every time you misgender a trans women, you are calling yourself gay.

For the record, being attracted to a trans woman means you are straight. There's a reason gay men do not date trans women and straight men do. I've never dated a gay man.

LMAO there you go again trying to be clever . Show me where ??

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Show some respect!

Like this gay guy that has or had a pregnant husband? Looks like the transgender man was still a woman. So does that mean he's not really gay?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Show some respect!

You were worried about being "fooled" and said:

Are they gonna tell us every time there is a tran in the magazine from now on?

And I asked why? Since you don't think trans women are attractive, you would obviously know, right? And you said:

Hey people can be fooled especially when just looking at pictures.

And then I reiterated you and said that means you are attracted to them to which you replied:

No not at all moron.. Trying to twist to fit your agenda is bs.. They are men without a penis not women. There are no chicks with di### only guys with tits.

But yeah, I'm the one being a big meanie to you, lol.

You don't need me to convince you that you have some things to work out with your own feelings. You either will or you won't. For the record, you are not gay; you just have a big fear of being (or being perceived as) gay.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Yeah lol sure it’s me that has the ugly attitude....

Nice projection...

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Show some respect!

You were worried about being "fooled" and said:

Are they gonna tell us every time there is a tran in the magazine from now on?

And I asked why? Since you don't think trans women are attractive, you would obviously know, right? And you said:

Hey people can be fooled especially when just looking at pictures.

And then I reiterated you and said that means you are attracted to them to which you replied:

No not at all moron.. Trying to twist to fit your agenda is bs.. They are men without a penis not women. There are no chicks with di### only guys with tits.

But yeah, I'm the one being a big meanie to you, lol.

You don't need me to convince you that you have some things to work out with your own feelings. You either will or you won't. For the record, you are not gay; you just have a big fear of being (or being perceived as) gay.

LMAO you are a bitter bitter person..

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Show some respect!

Like this gay guy that has or had a pregnant husband? Looks like the transgender man was still a woman. So does that mean he's not really gay?

That's a gay couple. So yeah. Neither of these guys are trans women. What is your point?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I made an analogy about not knowing won't hurt you and was called hateful. The point is, for most men in this country, if you see a girl and find out she's a former boy, you no longer find her attractive if you found her attractive before. That don't mean you're gay and it's not a self admittance that you are. That's just a tired, overused rebuttal when someone doesn't support a liberal view. Much like not supporting gay marriage would always conjure up a comment about being a closet gay.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

So by your RETARDED logic me asking if they were gonna tell us if a trans was in the magazine every time because I was afraid someone might be fooled is me saying Im gay???

Bitter and dumb....

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: LSU0408

Yeah lol sure it’s me that has the ugly attitude....

Nice projection...

Likewise.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

You see the one that has a bump on "his" belly? That's a baby. A baby that was reproduced by the male on the right having vaginal intercourse with the female on the left. That's not a gay couple. It's just a gay man and a straight woman transforming into a male from the neck up, posing as a gay couple. I don't know but it defies the rules of being gay all the way around.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Really, so an adams apple makes a man? Not a great big, swinging schlong then? You telling me you would get it on with John Holmes if he had no apple dude?

Yep that is what Im saying..

Well that's cool mate. You be you and don't let some artificial rubbish force you to make choices that make you feel unhappy. I know there are loads of people who say being gay is wrong and being transgender is wrong. There used to be people who said being black or brown or red or yellow was wrong and now there are people saying being white is wrong...Don't let silly ideas control you. If you fancy someone it is ok seriously and anyone judging you is a pillock. You don't have to try and play up to their stupid rules. Live your life.

I never said gay was wrong or transgender was wrong. I said they should not be in Playboy and every one of you has called me a closet gay LMAO.

You guys are pathetic.

You're not gay unless you keep insisting she's a dude.

LMAO ok shes a she. Am I not gay anymore? Did we find the cure for gayness? Who knew it was that easy?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

You see the one that has a bump on "his" belly? That's a baby.

Could just be a beer gut.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

You see the one that has a bump on "his" belly? That's a baby. A baby that was reproduced by the male on the right having vaginal intercourse with the female on the left. That's not a gay couple. It's just a gay man and a straight woman transforming into a male from the neck up, posing as a gay couple. I don't know but it defies the rules of being gay all the way around.

That's not how the baby was made, lol. That is Biff and Trystan. Both were assigned female at birth and both have vaginas. Both are trans men. They are having their own child, yes, but no penises were involved in the making of said child.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Really, so an adams apple makes a man? Not a great big, swinging schlong then? You telling me you would get it on with John Holmes if he had no apple dude?

Yep that is what Im saying..

Well that's cool mate. You be you and don't let some artificial rubbish force you to make choices that make you feel unhappy. I know there are loads of people who say being gay is wrong and being transgender is wrong. There used to be people who said being black or brown or red or yellow was wrong and now there are people saying being white is wrong...Don't let silly ideas control you. If you fancy someone it is ok seriously and anyone judging you is a pillock. You don't have to try and play up to their stupid rules. Live your life.

I never said gay was wrong or transgender was wrong. I said they should not be in Playboy and every one of you has called me a closet gay LMAO.

You guys are pathetic.

You're not gay unless you keep insisting she's a dude.

LMAO ok shes a she. Am I not gay anymore? Did we find the cure for gayness? Who knew it was that easy?

You didn't need me to help you find your hetero, little Timmy. The hetero was in you all along.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

So I guess the million dollar question is would you still have coitus with her ?

wow, what on earth is wrong with you. shhh don't answer, it's rhetorical

stupid, gross analogy

that's not an honest comparison, it's a stupid analogy and really shows the level of thought you put into this. what on earth is wrong with you, also.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You didn't need me to help you find your hetero, little Timmy. The hetero was in you all along.

link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

So I guess the million dollar question is would you still have coitus with her ?

And apparently my consent was irrelevant. He never said he would in the first place and I certainly don't sleep with every guy that buys me a beer (which is all he said he would do).

I wonder if Notsure asks every dude in the bar who bought a woman a drink "so, you, uh... you gonna bang her"?

link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

stupid, gross analogy

that's not an honest comparison, it's a stupid analogy and really shows the level of thought you put into this. what on earth is wrong with you, also.

Wow it is a fair question are we adults or not? As soon as some one mentions whether or not we would still want to bang them if we knew they were a man and everyone acts like stuk up snobs..

edit on 20-10-2017 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join