It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Playboy Features First Transgender Playmate

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

i have said many times i have no issue at all with her being in playboy, more power to her.

but i think its crazy some people here are so willing to be nasty and name call because of a different opinion

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

SECOND WARNING
This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Community Announcement re: Decorum
We expect civility and decorum within all topics.
How Not To Be Banned From ATS...Or, A Word About Politeness.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

i agree 100%. i have no issue with anyone and how they live. AT ALL. and have said so like 8 times.

and anyone questioning any one about who they have sex with is childish at best.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

She has a vagina.

She went through the operation then... So we are not talking transgender, but transsexual... In the end I think it takes a very special man to accept a life with a transgender/transsexual...I personally don't think a person wins with gender reassignment surgery. Giving up ones ability to achieve sexual fulfillment for basically a fake copy I would think loses its charm rather quickly. I have heard of cases where they still have some feeling, but it is at an extreme lower level or nothing at all.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Stupid and irrelevant.

tit for tat, dude

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

That used to be a vagina in the womb. All our junk started out the same shape and only hit that fork in the road while we were developing. Your scrotum, shaft, glans, etc... all of that is the same as a vagina but it's just arranged differently. With gender dysphoria, that fork went the wrong way that didn't coincide with the other hormone baths in the womb thus making everything all wonky.

it's honestly not hard to understand. some people just seem to get wildly upset when they can't categorize something neatly. uncertainty drives fear drives the kind of lashing out this thread brings to the surface :/

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Giving up ones ability to achieve sexual fulfillment for basically a fake copy I would think loses its charm rather quickly. I have heard of cases where they still have some feeling, but it is at an extreme lower level or nothing at all.

from what i have read and understand, that is largely inaccurate.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

She has a vagina.

She went through the operation then... So we are not talking transgender, but transsexual... In the end I think it takes a very special man to accept a life with a transgender/transsexual...I personally don't think a person wins with gender reassignment surgery. Giving up ones ability to achieve sexual fulfillment for basically a fake copy I would think loses its charm rather quickly. I have heard of cases where they still have some feeling, but it is at an extreme lower level or nothing at all.

I think you are a bit under-informed. Trans women post-op are usually fully sensate, sometimes being the first time they could orgasm.

And your distinction between transgender and transsexual does indeed cause confusion for most people when discussing it. It's not wrong but it's certainly not common usage. Hell, somebody posted a picture of a pregnant man with a beard and called him a "trans woman", lol.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

i agree 100%. i have no issue with anyone and how they live. AT ALL. and have said so like 8 times.

and anyone questioning any one about who they have sex with is childish at best.

Yep couldn’t agree w you more on that!!!!!

I think tolerance all the way around is what’s needed, and the willingness to actually have a dialog about the issues , and misconceptions

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

What's with you guys not understanding the analogy? It's like dating someone and then finding an unattractive feature about them, it'll turn you off every time. Are you this critical/sensitive when it comes to not continuing to pursue a relationship because you find out the person you're attracted to smokes or pops prescription pills? Does that make you a closet smoker because it turns you off, or a closet pill popper because you don't find that attractive? Just trying to measure the consistency vs partisanship here...

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: fiverx313

What's with you guys not understanding the analogy? It's like dating someone and then finding an unattractive feature about them, it'll turn you off every time. Are you this critical/sensitive when it comes to not continuing to pursue a relationship because you find out the person you're attracted to smokes or pops prescription pills? Does that make you a closet smoker because it turns you off, or a closet pill popper because you don't find that attractive? Just trying to measure the consistency vs partisanship here...

To make the analogy work, it would be like suddenly refusing to date an ex-smoker after she tells you and then, of course, dramatically coughing for effect.
edit on 20-10-2017 by Abysha because: clarifying

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: Abysha

You see the one that has a bump on "his" belly? That's a baby.

Could just be a beer gut.

Nah, beer guts don't pop babies out, lol... That's from a gay guy and a trans woman desiring to be a guy.

What the hell is a "trans woman desiring to be a guy"?! Are saying you actually think he's a guy who transitioned to a woman but really wants to be a guy?

I already told you who those two are. They are both trans men, born with vaginas. Neither of them are trans women.

A trans woman desiring to be a guy is a female that has started hormone growth but still has all the girl parts on the inside. Unless we read different stories, this is a gay guy, born a guy, married to a female, born a female, desiring to be a gay male, and isn't fully transitioned yet.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

Nah, beer guts don't pop babies out, lol... That's from a gay guy and a trans woman desiring to be a guy.

you literally have no idea what you're talking about, and are just trying to be upsetting and jerky. your opinion on the matter is noted as irrelevant, thanks for stopping by.

You're obviously too sensitive about this subject if you think giving details is being upsetting and jerky.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

What the hell is a "trans woman desiring to be a guy"?! Are saying you actually think he's a guy who transitioned to a woman but really wants to be a guy?

I already told you who those two are. They are both trans men, born with vaginas. Neither of them are trans women.

A trans woman desiring to be a guy is a female that has started hormone growth but still has all the girl parts on the inside. Unless we read different stories, this is a gay guy, born a guy, married to a female, born a female, desiring to be a gay male, and isn't fully transitioned yet.

A trans woman desiring to be a guy is a female that has started hormone growth but still has all the girl parts on the inside.

You have that backwards. That is a trans man. A trans woman is the opposite of what you just described.

Unless we read different stories, this is a gay guy, born a guy, married to a female, born a female, desiring to be a gay male, and isn't fully transitioned yet.

Neither of these men were assigned male at birth. They were both born with vaginas and had "female" on their original birth certificates. Neither of them are trans women.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

It’s funny how she just explained to you that that’s not what the case is w those two but you just keep ignoring it to follow your narrative

I didn't realize her words were gospel to you. What is my narrative?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Seems like an insult to gay people to me..

that's because you're determined to remain entirely ignorant on the whole topic, which makes your opinion also irrelevant. thanks to you as well for stopping by with your nonsense input.

Sounds like you're intolerant to opinions that aren't similar to yours. Know what that means.....

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Seems like an insult to gay people to me..

that's because you're determined to remain entirely ignorant on the whole topic, which makes your opinion also irrelevant. thanks to you as well for stopping by with your nonsense input.

Been dealing w this crap since page two of this thread....

Irony is I’m one of the most conservative people around here, and I’m watching these people display more ignorance vitriol, and disgusting behavior than I’ve seen on ATS in a while

BS... You USED to be one of the biggest Conservatives around here but sometime between 2015 and 2016 your views started becoming more and more progressive. And I say that from a neutral angle. I don't know what happened to you, man.
edit on 20-10-2017 by LSU0408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I'll have a ranch dressing with that word salad.

Anyway a transgender woman is a woman who was born a man. She doesn't "desire" to be anything. It is inborn. Transgenderism has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I'll have a ranch dressing with that word salad.

Anyway a transgender woman is a woman who was born a man. She doesn't "desire" to be anything. It is inborn. Transgenderism has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

So in your opinion, even if you still have all your girly parts and they're in working order, but you take hormone therapy and can grow a beard and you walk around calling yourself a man even though you're still biologically a woman, that's not a desire to be a man?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

It’s funny how she just explained to you that that’s not what the case is w those two but you just keep ignoring it to follow your narrative

I didn't realize her words were gospel to you. What is my narrative?

It’s not gospel, she’s just right, and once again just above she explained it to you AGAIN and you still don’t get it

You’re too busy being snarky to comprehend you’re wrong and she’s correcting you, for a 3rd time now

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join