It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Playboy Features First Transgender Playmate

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Abysha
Perfect case in point, we have talked for YEARS on here and I never knew you were trans....

Better watch out... according to the members here who are not confident in their sexuality, that means you has da gay.

Awww crap.....so like is there a cream, or rinse for that or?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: seasonal

"The people who reject you aren’t worth it."

The way they act when we don't support them tells a different story.

Yes.. I have been called a closet gay countless times in this thread and I see now it was by a trans, amongst others

But I am the one being a dick.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Why do we try and support mental illness? Get help for christs sake..

Who looks at there junk and wants to chop it off? Mentally ill MEN.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Isn't this what is called the ole "Switcheroo"?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

BTW no one has debunked those pics I posted. Why not? it must be him lol..yep thats Playboy now...

What's to debunk? I can post pictures of real women who look like men and ask you if they look like men.
That they are not HIM

What's with your petty insistence that people use the pronouns you prefer for her? You realize you have corrected pronouns more than anybody else, right?

Why you gotta snowflake all over this thread?

He is a man why does that trigger you so hard?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Awww crap.....so like is there a cream, or rinse for that or?

Nope. You just get the entire Barbara Streisand catalog and your eye brows plucked.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Why do we try and support mental illness? Get help for christs sake..

Who looks at there junk and wants to chop it off? Mentally ill MEN.

Lol if you have ever debated Anysha, or had any conversation with her you would know she’s perfectly in control of her faculties and mental processes.....

It’s like you’re trying to see how hard you can troll before you’re banned .....suggesting she get help?

Wow the bigotry on this thread.....

And for the record you were the one calling anyone who thought she looked female gay, not the other way around

Preofessional victim much?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

And for the record you were the one calling anyone who thought she looked female gay, not the other way around

Where? Click the little icon on my avatar and then post in thread and show me where?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

BTW no one has debunked those pics I posted. Why not? it must be him lol..yep thats Playboy now...

What's to debunk? I can post pictures of real women who look like men and ask you if they look like men.
That they are not HIM

Not sure I understand your response?
You can not always tell if they are transgender or not.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: fiverx313
she's a model. she looks more feminine than a lot of other models, tbh. a more androgynous look is usually what you see in models of either gender.

and for those who keep insisting they just KNOW by this feature or that feature, BS. i could show you a dozen ladies who look more boyish than that and thoroughly confuse you. you only think you know by this feature or that feature because you were already TOLD this lady is trans. you do not have magical trans radar. many men and women have some androgynous qualities. i can't help but feel if you're that focused on pinning down everyone's gender, you must be terribly confused every time you leave your house.

I used to play a game by myself when I was first transitioning and was very insecure. Whenever I walked around town or went shopping, I would play "spot the cis gender woman" and pretend that every woman I saw was suspect of being trans. Within a day, I realized that nearly all women "look trans" if you suspect it, even models. Look at Halle Berry, for example. But yeah, if you tell somebody that the woman across the bar is a trans woman, your brain suddenly goes into radar mode and you'll convince yourself that you "can totally tell" even though she's not even trans.

I've done this with others, too. I'll just point at a random woman while at a coffee shop and say "oh, that's my friend Cindy from the trans support group" and they will always say "yeah, I could tell". So full of crap, lol.

Abysha...since you've been so honest and open...

I'll answer just about anything if the person's not being a jerk about it. It's in my best interest for others to be more informed about it, anyway.

1.) Did you get the 'Full Monty'?

I'm assuming you mean the gender confirmation surgery (GCS)? It's a long process for preparation but my surgeon thinks we can finally do it next spring at the latest.

2.) Ever regret your choice?

I regret not doing it sooner, yes.

3.) Any change in you 'witchy' powers?

Interesting question! I've always practiced in the priestess capacity but once I balanced out my endocrine system (through HRT), my connection has drastically intensified. When your chemistry and neurology is constantly at odds, it's an epic challenge to connect spiritually. It's far easier now.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Community Announcement re: Decorum

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I've actually learned a great deal from this thread...and I thank Abysha for the majority of those lessons.

Since I've known her here, I have always referred to her as 'her'...or 'she'...as I'd always seen her as the woman she is.
I've also thought her to be someone I considered to be attractive (always enjoyed dating witches), intelligent, funny, interesting...and someone I wouldn't mind having a beer with.

Finding out she was once a he...changes nothing regarding the quality person I have always considered her to be.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Both the Tula and Rua are incredibily beautiful. No one would know the were born male if they kept it secret. My point is they picked beautiful people that many men would be happy to see nude(even if they won't admit it)

Would you eat a burger from a fast food joint if you knew someone spit on it or dug in the crack of their ass before fixing the burger without gloves?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I'll answer just about anything if the person's not being a jerk about it. It's in my best interest for others to be more informed about it, anyway.

thank you for sharing some of your experience. you're very brave to do it in an environment like this. and i'm glad you've been able to do what you feel you needed to do.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Both the Tula and Rua are incredibily beautiful. No one would know the were born male if they kept it secret. My point is they picked beautiful people that many men would be happy to see nude(even if they won't admit it)

Would you eat a burger from a fast food joint if you knew someone spit on it or dug in the crack of their ass before fixing the burger without gloves?

What the hell kind of analogy is this anyway??

What’s it like to be this hateful?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

ince I've known her here, I have always referred to her as 'her'...or 'she'...as I'd always seen her as the woman she is.
I've also thought her to be someone I considered to be attractive (always enjoyed dating witches), intelligent, funny, interesting...and someone I wouldn't mind having a beer with

So I guess the million dollar question is would you still have coitus with her ?
edit on 20-10-2017 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

What kind of a person ARE you?
Show some respect!

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

What the hell kind of analogy is this anyway??

What’s it like to be this hateful?

Well, it's to be looked at as what you don't know want hurt you. Maybe she did look good to most guys until it was known she was a man before.

So, would you still eat a burger that was spit on if you knew it was spit on? I'm sure we've all eaten one that had been, but didn't know it.

Maybe find out what someone is talking about next time instead of pulling your hair out in advance?

You have an ugly attitude.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Show some respect!

Im guessing thats no. Like it doesnt make a difference in a man or a woman? we are adults. Would you still want to take a girl home from the bar and do the nasty if you found out she "use to be a guy"?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Show some respect!

How many times has "she" called me gay? Who needs to learn some respect?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join