It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Playboy Features First Transgender Playmate

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: notsure1

careful your gonna be gay before you know it. Quick call her a her...

I can refer to him as her if he/she so desires, makes no difference to me. Th deal is I have a good number of gay friends, I love to party with them and they are great people, but I have never been attracted to them.

well apparently thats how you cure gayness. maybe tell your friends..

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Irony is I’m one of the most conservative people around here, and I’m watching these people display more ignorance vitriol, and disgusting behavior than I’ve seen on ATS in a while

amazing how insecure people can be...

I honestly think that’s the majority of it. Phobias and insecurity = lashing out and abhorrent behavior because they don’t understand it, or are actually attracted to her, and are so insecure in their sexuality they have to react w nastiness to hide it

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
Nah, beer guts don't pop babies out, lol... That's from a gay guy and a trans woman desiring to be a guy.

you literally have no idea what you're talking about, and are just trying to be upsetting and jerky. your opinion on the matter is noted as irrelevant, thanks for stopping by.

Anyone that does not agree with you is a moron LOL.. Pretty typical..

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Anyone that does not agree with you is a moron LOL.. Pretty typical..

i specifically went back and edited out the part of my post where i called you a moron, but if you're going to label yourself... i can only agree

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Irony is I’m one of the most conservative people around here, and I’m watching these people display more ignorance vitriol, and disgusting behavior than I’ve seen on ATS in a while

I honestly think that’s the majority of it. Phobias and insecurity = lashing out and abhorrent behavior because they don’t understand it, or are actually attracted to her, and are so insecure in their sexuality they have to react w nastiness to hide it

The only nastiness is coming from them.

If you dont agree with them you are a closet gay or an ignorant moron. But hey at least we found the cure for gayness.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I can refer to him as her if he/she so desires, makes no difference to me. Th deal is I have a good number of gay friends, I love to party with them and they are great people, but I have never been attracted to them.

There you go w the gay thing again, you have a serious phobia don’t you? You scared you’ll catch it? Are you having some urges and you’re rebelling? What’s your deal? You have brought it up more than anyone else in 20 pages of thread

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

The only nastiness is coming from them.

If you dont agree with them you are a closet gay or an ignorant moron. But hey at least we found the cure for gayness.

And there it is again.....do you hate gay people??? Just curious

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
plastic surgery and pills a woman it does not make. Period.

if i went to my doctor today and told him i wanted to mutilate my body and have him or someone else cut my arm off they would lock me up.

but tell them you FEEL like a woman that day and it all go to cut off your penis and testes. if i have a hernia or something that requires surgery i'm not required to go through months of psychological screening to make sure i'm not off kilter.

now saying all that, i do not care what you feel like today or what surgeries you have had. one of my FRIENDS who is a F to M had the bottom surgery and his arm looks like he was in a serious fire. All so he could pretend to have a penis, a flap of surgically remove skin ormed into a tube with implants to achieve a quasi erection is not a penis. i'm not sure if describing said surgery would be against ATS T&C's. and 2 years on he feels like it was not worth the pain and multiple surgeries to pee standing up and have a non-sexually active 'penis'. he said the novelty of having not to pack wore off quickly.

or are you going to tell me my friends experience is not valid?

I will call you him/he or her/she if you insist but at the end of the day you can not change who you really are, a man or a woman. there are only two options...what were you born as? not how you feel. and intersex is so rare and a very different conversation it is not applicable in this conversation.

Why do some of you take it as your personal crusade to demonize and put down other with a different and valid point of view, if we are willing to call you by your prefered pronouns then you should let us live like we let you live, freely.

what about tolerance?

the person in the playboy spread we are talking about at first glance passes as a woman, but like i said earlier if you want to be in playboy be ready for people to examine you.

anyone with ANY medical knowledge and with any first hand friendships with transgender people/friends will be able to point them out, it's as simple as that. i'm not saying a quick glance but if you sit down or have a friendship you will know, people today are so afraid to say different because as demonstrated in this thread people will crucify you under the guise of tolerance and acceptance....

no matter what you say this is how i FEEL, and i have every right to think the way i want to and you wont change it no matter what you say or names you call me.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

"Trans" is a label that simply denotes an interesting medical history for a lot of us. It's not even something I think about unless I'm forced to defend myself or I go to the doctor.

You can call yourself what you will, you can identify 1/2 dozen of ways using whatever markers you want, but do you have a penis or vagina? That right there draws the line when it comes to what we would call hetero/homo sexual tendencies. If that wasn't a point why then didn't the playboy model sport a woody for all to enjoy?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

That right there draws the line when it comes to what we would call hetero/homo sexual tendencies. If that wasn't a point why then didn't the playboy model sport a woody for all to enjoy?

She has a vagina.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

What’s been demonstrated in this thread is indeed intolerance , and it started immediately with derogatory terms for the person in said magazine and towards anyone who thought she looked like a woman....

Don’t get it twisted , definitely been some nastiness going on but it’s not been the way you seem to be portraying it

Just look at the vapid sexual questions hurled at abysha because she’s trans , or me being called gay because I said she looked like a woman and I couldn’t tell myself

Some objectivity needs to be had

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

There you go w the gay thing again, you have a serious phobia don’t you? You scared you’ll catch it? Are you having some urges and you’re rebelling? What’s your deal? You have brought it up more than anyone else in 20 pages of thread

"She" said I was gay and then if I referred to girl in the op as a she I would not be gay anymore. Im just happy to not be gay anymore..

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

That right there draws the line when it comes to what we would call hetero/homo sexual tendencies. If that wasn't a point why then didn't the playboy model sport a woody for all to enjoy?

She has a vagina.

That use to be a penis..

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

That use to be a penis..

most of what makes you up came from your mommy. are you a woman now?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

She has a vagina.

That use to be a penis..

That used to be a vagina in the womb. All our junk started out the same shape and only hit that fork in the road while we were developing. Your scrotum, shaft, glans, etc... all of that is the same as a vagina but it's just arranged differently. With gender dysphoria, that fork went the wrong way that didn't coincide with the other hormone baths in the womb thus making everything all wonky.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

if i went to my doctor today and told him i wanted to mutilate my body and have him or someone else cut my arm off they would lock me up.

Why do people always bring up this silly analogy? Cutting arms off makes you less functional.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Most transfolks are depressed and many are suicidal, transitioning helps them live a much more enjoyable life, at least most. There are cases where the person regrets it, that is why extensive counseling is crucial.

Also the male to female surgery gets much better results though generally female to males have an easier time 'passing'.

That said, this is NOT the first time Playboy has featured an open tranwomen. It is also probable they have transwomen who kept it a secret.

edit on 20-10-2017 by jrod because: Typo

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join