It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Delonge and the to The stars Academy is it a scam ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Hello Ats'ers

Topic : Tom Delonge and the to The stars Academy.

Sorry If this has been posted before. Just a warning regarding Tom Delonge and the To the stars academy.
Is the big disclosure just a pack of lies ? I don't know judge for yourselves.

Greetings Earthlings.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Don't get me started!

If you beleive and want to cough up the cash, that's your issue. Who am I to gainsay you?

However, if, like me, you are sceptical, then don"t buy into it. The guy must have cash left over from his Blink and A&A days to splash his own moolah on said centre without asking people for their hard earned.
edit on 16102017 by MrCrow because: (no reason given)

edit on 16102017 by MrCrow because: To make more sense

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Anything to do with Delonge and "Disclosure" should have your BS detector pegged hard into the red.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow

Well I cant argue with that.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Ever hear of Richard Doty or Paul Bennewitz?

It's a campaign of misinformation with unfortunate real world casualties.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow

Oh well no no cash from me never, Tom is full of BS ...

But even worse ex-Cia people involved and Mr Pedostra on the sideline lurking.

Also he lay in bed (so to speak) with the Clintons am I right ? What the UFO community needs is genuine researchers and Tom just isn't it I think.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

... thanks reading up on both of them.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I'm a natural sceptic and so I'm having a tuff time swallowing TD's line about the DOD secret UFO program without naming the program. I want to believe, but I have been let down a few hundred times.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Yes. It's a scam.

Not that I don't believe in ETI, actually I think either this is the greatest and more covered up conspiracy ever in the history of mankind or some people are just delusional to make all this effort to pretend it's true.

But Tom Delonge doesn't look like the guy to hold the info on the great mistery of life. Also, he claim to have proofs but never prooved anything. This is enough for me to be skeptical.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
If someone wants me to donate money towards something that there is no proof of, yes, I look at it as a scam.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Depends whether he has anything to show or not. A good highly clear UFO video from a verifiable non fake source would be worth 200 hundred dollars in its own right. Regardless of the other more far out claims. Time will tell.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Christopher Mellon is part of the team. If he really wanted to, I'm sure this man could finance the whole operation. Yes, it's a scam.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Anything to do with Delonge and "Disclosure" should have your BS detector pegged hard into the red.

It's so far beyond perplexing to me how anybody, particularly on ATS, comes here with anything from DeLonge and gets a warm reception.

"I'll have an announcement in six to eight weeks... PS my book is almost ready" 12 weeks later "The announcement is coming guys, soon...PS my book is about to drop" another six weeks later "a setback guys, but it's coming..." another 12 weeks later "Hey guys we're just about ready for this very big announcement to happen also my book has finally hit the shelves!"

And then finally we get "hey guys if you can send us money we'll totally research stuff because this guy I know but I can't tell you who he is said we're totally doing good stuff we just need your money to do it....did I mention my book has dropped?"

After stringing along the community (not to mention the atrocious AMA he did) for years, we get this bullcrap?

# Tom DeLonge and the chariot of the gods he rode in on.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

His Co Author Peter Levenda already told you upfront they aren't attempting to prove the Phenomenon exists, because according to him its already been proven.

It is not an attempt to prove to anyone that the Phenomenon exists: we believe that has been accomplished many times over.

So I'm not sure why anyone is expecting anything to come from this besides a money grab?

Secondly, A clear sign of a scam is Hype followed by big announcements that never materialize. Instead the big announcements turn out to be an announcement about needing money.

Quickly from the top of my head before I head out the door:
1. Why the hype:

If you have proof about Alien visitation you don't need any hype whatsoever, zilch . All you have todo is put it on youtube at no cost to you and it will spread like wild fire. Tom has it even easier since he has access to the media and important people. If he came out and said here is the proof, even ISIS would be paying attention. Proof of Alien visitation or their existence would be the biggest announcement ever in humanities existence. It requires no hype.

The only time you require hype is when you don't have the good, as has been demonstrated

2. Business endeavor:
Tom is not setting up a non profit organization as far as I know, he is setting up businesses. As a business he is looking to make money. Nothing wrong with that , but that is what it is. You don't start a business to help other you start a business to make money. If you want to help others or better mankind do a non for profit.

His published books and expected movies and documentaries to come are all business endeavors and not non profit organizations. Again nothing wrong with starting a business to make money.

3. Non of his business endeavors are needed for disclosure:
We have this thing called the INTERNET. He could have published all his materials and proof on the INTERNET for very little money if not for free. Heck he could have even made money by ad revenue or click revenue from just traffic to his site. So he could have made some money on his part with just giving away his material. However that is not as lucrative as book deals,movie deals, and documentaries.

Again these are all business endeavors on his part. It is clear he is not looking to give away any information for free. Nothing wrong with that, but don't mislead people or suggest its a way to recoup his expenses when in this day an age. It not only cost you nothing to publish, but you could actually make some money by giving away the information for free as well. No book deals , movies, or documentaries are required for disclosure.

4. Financing.
I have owned a business and understand how much work and money it takes to start an endeavor. So I have no problem with raising capital.

However, he is not being forthcoming about selling his endeavors as purely businesses. He has no product to sell but hope ,with not enough data for you to do your due diligence with a no money back guarantee.

5. Contact with key personnel:
Greer had contact with key people and actually convinced them to come forward to congress at no cost to anyone.

In addition, unlike Greer TD is famous and his reach to powerful people is just a call away.
In my opinion he hasn't even done as much as Greer to date.

6. ATS ramblings and Social Media:
He has done no service in adding credibility to himself during his AMA here or with his Social media accounts by posting known hoaxes.

7. He has money.
Why? Enough money is relative. He is no where near Bill Gates, Paul Allen, Larry Ellison , etc when it comes to money and yet they are all still doing things to make more money. Also TD had stated in an early interview before all this UFO stuff about having the aspiration to be a Mogul.

I can go on but I see nothing to get excited about with any of his endeavors to date. All I see is Business.

Actually I see the same methods used by other UFO charlatans before him. In my opinion the Best case scenario is that he is unaware that he is getting played.

edit on 051031America/ChicagoMon, 16 Oct 2017 09:05:54 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Kept his name in the lime light though, didn't it.

Suckers...

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I'm the minority I guess, and that's ok with me. Not the first and won't be the last time.

I'm thinking they are allowing the public to be in on this " investment " to keep our eye on the ball so to speak. Full disclosure is the goal but they are doing it slow as to not alarm but to slowly disclose what they learn and find.

If they talk about warp drive and been talking about it, it's already been created.

And for me.... I already know we aren't alone. I don't need them telling me that. It's already understood.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Well interupt thanks for clearing that out for everyone here on ATS.
Although it's obvious it's a money grab I think it's good to stating the obvious to those that are more guilable involving this subject 'Tom & UFO's'.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Well I hope you're right , that's more than just a money grab , but well that's harder for me to believe than that we are alone in this multiverse. UFO's do exist but with the shear amount hoaxes out there I'm afraid that people actually eventually loose the will to investigate any further.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

But Tom Delonge doesn't look like the guy to hold the info on the great mistery of life. Also, he claim to have proofs but never prooved anything. This is enough for me to be skeptical.

Well maybe Tom is being played but after seeing that vid , it's more likely he is into it , whilst using his gigantic ego as a catalyst to propagate disinfo. Eventually he and some ex-Cia end up making money backed up by Hillary's former campaign manager...

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Anything to do with "Disclosure" should have your BS detector pegged hard into the red.
...fixed.

funny, how the guy showing the "to the star" inc is asking for donations to fund their own interests, then optimistically tells his viewers to donate to him... with no mention to why... or what for then directs them to his site.

gotta love the tin foil hats

top topics

<<   2 >>

join