It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firearms resolution to soon be passed.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I just took a course from USCCA on home defense which included dark and disorientation drills. All my family is trained in how to disable an intruder in complete darkness as well as we own three night vision sets. Three Adults in our family are fulling trained in firearm, knife and home object (i.e. books, lamds, brooms etc etc) defense techniques.

JFYI

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
What will stop me from building my own guns and my own ammo? Laws?

a reply to: ChesterJohn

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: JBurns

I just took a course from USCCA on home defense which included dark and disorientation drills. All my family is trained in how to disable an intruder in complete darkness as well as we own three night vision sets. Three Adults in our family are fulling trained in firearm, knife and home object (i.e. books, lamds, brooms etc etc) defense techniques.

JFYI
Lol. I doubt anything you say, but especially this. Chester has a family of ninjas? It's more likely your family went to a slap fight competition..... and lost.... and this thread is a way to pull your self esteem out of the garbage.
edit on 15-10-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Yes, from what was discussed police firearms will only be activated in emergency situation where an officers life is in danger. i.e. like walking up on a suspect what has not shown his hands like theshooting of two officers just recently.

And their guns will be disabled in places like courtrooms, police stations, prisons and jails.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
No sweat THE MOMENT we locate them they can be magnetically destroyed.
AND WILL .
Congress can pass as it pleases.
edit on 15-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Yes, from what was discussed police firearms will only be activated in emergency situation where an officers life is in danger. i.e. like walking up on a suspect what has not shown his hands like theshooting of two officers just recently.

And their guns will be disabled in places like courtrooms, police stations, prisons and jails.

Uh.. officer in distress, please turn my gun on.....

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Even in Texas you have to get a background check local, state, FBI clearance before you are allowed to buy a firearm Federal law of which all states have to enforce.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

a reply to: TonyS

Even in Texas you have to get a background check local, state, FBI clearance before you are allowed to buy a firearm Federal law of which all states have to enforce.
Unless it's a private sale

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

If true, you'd have a shortage of police.

What cop in their right mind would want to rely on a gun that required someone to be monitoring the cop's activities at all times, and be able to predict, in real-time, who is going to be a threat?

Criminals don't usually telegraph that they plan to try and kill a cop.

Keeping in mind that criminals will not be subject to chipped guns...

This is a pipe dream or outright hoax.

link   
a reply to: Cygnis

our education systems for thelast 50 years have been great at getting our children and grandchildren untrained in observation except to video games, TV and entertainment. Sorry but very few citizens see what going on around them because they are to busy seeing how many likes, retweets or stars they got on Facebook, twitter and ATS.

Wake up and get the news.

As stated this was one of the last ideas mentioned. The gun manufacturing say this is doable and could be happening f approved by an act of congress.

Again I didn't say it is going to happen but it was one idea. But the idea in itself is terrifying.

link   

That is a really bad idea.

Did you see the shootout that happened in a few of the police stations in Michigan? The guy walked in and started shooting the cops. If their guns were disabled, they'd be dead.

There have been a couple courtrooms (not federal level) that people have made it in carrying a gun and shot the judge, lawyers etc. Bad idea, as it was the officers on the scene who had to use their firearms to stop him.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

In Alabama, it is totally legal for two adults to meet face-to-face and exchange a firearm for money.

No background check required.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

nothing but they have ways of knowing who you are buy what you purchase all on systems that are more advanced than our current 802.11 internet devices.

Good luck, get as many as you can make done before they implement something like this soon enough.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Good grief, I'm English and know absolutely sod all about guns etc but even I realise this is a complete crock of proverbial dogs do dah.
And if even possible, which I doubt, there's no way would it ever be passed as Federal Law....and if it was it would probably cause the biggest Constitutional crisis since your little spat in 1861!

You're not related to Jedi Miller are you?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: cynicalheathen

If true, you'd have a shortage of police.

What cop in their right mind would want to rely on a gun that required someone to be monitoring the cop's activities at all times, and be able to predict, in real-time, who is going to be a threat?

Criminals don't usually telegraph that they plan to try and kill a cop.

Keeping in mind that criminals will not be subject to chipped guns...

This is a pipe dream or outright hoax.
I'm going with a fever dream after waking up from a food coma caused by too much pepsi and cheetohs.

link   

you are correct. Both my girls one an adult (brown belt) and one a teenager (currently yellow) are trained in Karate Dojo, my wife and I are trained in defense of ourselves and family, and I am currently a green belt in Taikwando. My wife knows how to use a spoon to hurt an attacker badly enough to get to her shotgun.

link   

And I'm saying the idea is just as effective as lipstick on a pig.

And I graduated school within the last 50 years.

If Congress were to pass this it would be the end of things.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

you are correct. Both my girls one an adult (brown belt) and one a teenager (currently yellow) are trained in Karate Dojo, my wife and I are trained in defense of ourselves and family, and I am currently a green belt in Taikwando. My wife knows how to use a spoon to hurt an attacker badly enough to get to her shotgun.
Taikwando? The most useless of all forms of martial arts? I do believe you would waste your time with that garbage.

edit on 15-10-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

That is something that was discussed. If Texas wants to sell new firearms they will be getting these newer types with restrictions of sales to only back ground checked purchasers or no new guns

but please this was only part of a suggestion as to how to curb gun violence like what took place.

The Tech is there, I am not saying ti will happen but only that it will some day happen.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

i literally know a group of 8 year olds who hold black belts in Taikwando.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join