It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firearms resolution to soon be passed.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Can you get me a non existent implant too?

I want to be a part of the NWO.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
Can you get me a non existent implant too?

Sure, as soon as it's invented.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Guess it is not outside our agreement to share this, as we have already with family and friends. Seeing the ones they implant in animals are not cleared for use in Humans we went another direction. He is a test subject for a combined efforts of Trackcore and Genevalabs, the software is also under trade secret agreement so I can't give you the software maker or the name of the software program. It was the only way we could get one legally and fully paid for by them.

They do have these devices in pacemakers and in some lung transplant subjects already, that is in case of pacemaker malfunctions or the patient rejects the implants. The device I will say is as long as a toothpick and a little thinner than a pencil. He is tested once a month for any effects to him physically and the device is scanned using a program with their computer. Our cell phone and home computer have licensed versions for one device only. So we cannot simply use it on any device without notifying them and even then they have passwords to activate it in the new hardware.

So far so good not anything in the last 7 months, no rejection, no device interference from other objects. Only when out of range like when we went through a under-river tunnel our cell phone indicated a problem and when we arrive out the other side we got a call from the software company that the device failed. There were no wifi repeaters in the tunnel.

He had a RF implantable for over a year but it was limited to certain locations and could only be found with a radio tracking device that only the Police and Sheriffs Depts have, so if you were out of the range of the tracking device you could not find him. It had no program for us to follow his movement throughout the day via our cell phone. The available device on the internet can be taken off and thrown away.

Like I said we had to pray hard about it, and for his protection we went this direction.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

So even more claims without proof because “you can’t tell”?

Yeah, seems legit lol.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Please stop making things up, neither one of those companies makes an implantable GPS device.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
nothing but a damnd troll

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Oh how little you know of their R&D departments.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Why would a republican Congress and president sign such a law?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Oh how little you know of their R&D departments.

That would make two of us.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

The OP has continually refused to supply any amount of evidence whatsoever. Innuendo and hint-dropping do not count as evidence, and I think it is fairly safe to say the firearm community is being trolled. If I am wrong, I apologize, but some of the statements simply aren't making any sense.

It does not infringe on your privacy either unless you are suspected as being active in criminal activity, then law enforcement have rights to monitor you in cases until they can prove you are or are not active in a criminal enterprise.

There are other types of criminal activity besides "criminal enterprise" that would use deadly weapons in commission of their illegal activities. Furthermore, having any right denied before obtaining proof of innocence is actually a violation of due process, and unconstitutional.

You would more than likely be charged with federal criminal activity in supply means of disabling these devices. Which would be a great thing.

You mean the simple removal of a small component thoughtlessly installed for some regulatory purpose? He wouldn't need to distribute the information to anyone, since the average firearm owner is smart enough to figure it out on their own. That isn't to mention the fact that distributing such information is not illegal (for instance: automatic weapon conversions, suppressor construction, etc) and only violates the NFA (or respective act) when one builds, transfers or possesses such a firearm. If such information were illegal, every single document (thousands of them) explaining how an automatic weapon functions internally would be illegal, as would knowledge regarding suppressor mechanics.

What you propose not only requires a significant leap in technology and major legal framework changes (unconstitutional and impossible in a bureaucracy) but a willingness on the part of millions of American gun owners who would simply refuse to have the devices installed in the first place. Since firearms aren't registered in this country, you would ~350,000,000 invisible firearms out there already.

Even if you could magically make these devices appear, gun enthusiasts, engineers and hackers would defeat them requiring a brand new system, filled with vulnerabilities, to be pressed into service. How many innocent lives would have to be lost before it was realized this was a failed idea regarding defensive firearms.

As I said, install away on range/practice weapons if the owner chooses to install them, on their own dime and time.

I again apologize if I am incorrect, but this is definitely an attempt at trolling. A bit humorous, no doubt. But untrue.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

So...pray tell.. how does a retrofitted chip in my revolver deactivate it?

What a bunch of hooey. Guns are very basic in their mechanics...any think tank you claim to be a part of...don't seem to understand firearms at all...Lol how ya gonna chip my grandads 12g ?

It would only work in new designs as anything done to any gun I own...I could field strip and tear out in minutes...

Do you know anything about Guns?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

They already have RF device implanted in animals i.e. dogs, Horses, Cattle, so you can get one for yourself but they are limited to about 100 feet so a scanner could miss your body quite easily.

Don't believe me google it.

As far as the device in my sons body, it is very new and ground breaking and will be great for older people with dementia or let's say a president or other important figure.

edit on 15-10-2017 by ChesterJohn because: spelling

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

a reply to: Woodcarver

That only means you know nothing about Taikwando, you not only learn defense of yourself against multiple attackers in hand to hand but how to disable an attacker or attackers long enough to get to your firearm.

I prefer a knife to disable to get to my firearm, even in pitch darkness I could cut your major arteries which would pump you dry in less than two minutes.

Bro, I gots a black belt in shooting, does taikwando teach you how to be bullet proof?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

They already have RF device implanted in animals i.e. dogs, Horses, Cattle, so you can get one for yourself but they are limited to about 100 feet so a scanner could miss your body quite easily.

You are aware that RF is different from GPS, right? That there are no implantable GPS devices, right? I mean being an ex-spook, Tae Kwon Do master and knower of all things unknowable this should be fairly common knowledge for you by now.

edit on 15-10-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁️ 💓 🧀 🍕

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Bro, I gots a black belt in shooting, does taikwando teach you how to be bullet proof?

Yeah, you just do your forms and the bullets will bounce off your legs and hands.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

the only chip suggested by this person for older guns was a GPD/GPS chip. Which could be read by a scanner upon entering public buildings to alert security.

The scarier scenario is the fact they want to put these in new guns. Whether or not a the firing actuator works or not a gpd/gps device can be recharged by a friction device each time you fire you handgun or rifle. This is no longer science fiction but quickly becoming science fact.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Don't believe me google it.

As far as the device in my sons body, it is very new and ground breaking and will be great for older people with dementia or let's say a president or other important figure.

If what you say is true then I think you are wrong upstairs, how the hell can people chip their kids?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah, you just do your forms and the bullets will bounce off your legs and hands.

With cool sound fx I hope.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

the only chip suggested by this person for older guns was a GPD/GPS chip. Which could be read by a scanner upon entering public buildings to alert security.

You seem to be confused on what a GPS vs RF chip does.

Can’t say I’m surprised.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

With cool sound fx I hope.

Yup, you get a cool *whooshing* sounds when you do the hand and leg motions followed by the sounds of bullets ricocheting around the dojo.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join