It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drones Did Vegas Shooting ⁈ Paddock Deep State IRS LockHeed NASA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I'm surprised I made it all the way thru too but it was so intriguing I couldn't quit watching. I agree Danley is definitely more than she appears to be and the fact that he too was a pilot is also curious.

I also agree this was a very long term methodically planned event and she must have been the key person in place to set the whole thing up. Why him would be my next question.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Response to: MRuss

I can answer two of your questions, one firmly the other less so (with the caveat that perhaps the only person who ever knew the answer is dead).

*the woman Paddock was spending time with before the shooting and while gambling. You better believe they've located her. Why have we heard nothing? What the heck is going on?

She was a local prostitute and she's been traced and eliminated from inquiries. According to the police, at any rate. It's possible that she's Paddock's "Girl In The Polka-Dot Dress" but right now that looks an ambitious theory to say the least.

*why were the lights turned on the audience right before the the shooting---full blast on the audience?

The question is really "why did Paddock open fire just after the lights came up?" in which case the answer would appear to be that the illumination allowed him to get a better aim.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

There were no droan's this was literally next store to the airport. Meaning if someone attempted to fly droan's this would have immediately set off alarms at the airport and flights would have been grounded. Even the police helicopter had to get permission to be there. Also the reason you didn't see network copter's all over the place it's restricted air space.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow

As for why test drones like this? Fear. Take out innocent people and blame it on the terrorists, or on the crazy old guy with a death wish. Keep people on edge and afraid. Create boogeymen and blame them for all the evils of the world so that the evil monsters behind the scenes are no longer under the microscope. Doesn't it seem rather suspicious that we have this shooting which once more catapults guns/gun violence into the spotlight, then right after, the Weinstein revelation.

My problem with creating a bogeyman is that the one they created is dead, the only fear they created was during the shooting. It's incredibly frustrating how little info we really have on what happened and, more importantly why it happened.
edit on 15/10/17 by djz3ro because: Bloody phone...

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

There were no droan's this was literally next store to the airport. Meaning if someone attempted to fly droan's this would have immediately set off alarms at the airport and flights would have been grounded. Even the police helicopter had to get permission to be there. Also the reason you didn't see network copter's all over the place it's restricted air space.

Not sure this checks out. As it happens, Nevada is a leading state in drone detection development for airports, and this quote is from a story last year:

“Right now airports do not have a radar that can effectively detect small drones (weighing less than 55 pounds),” said Chris Walach, director of the FAA-designated Nevada Unmanned Aviation Test Site. “When a bird gets sucked into an airliner engine, you have an engine failure. If a bird can produce that type of damage to an airline engine, you can imagine what an unmanned aircraft could do.”

How much progress has been made since that story appeared? A quick rummage through Google suggests that field trials took place in Dallas earlier this year, so any finished product will still be a while away.

The drone theory is a non-starter, but not because of drone detection in Vegas - the technology isn't ready for that yet.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Some drones have software that prevents them from operating within a certain distance of an airport, but there have been a couple dozen near misses with drones and passenger aircraft in the last x couple years. The first warning is the crew seeing something go zipping by them.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Here's the thing, supposedly the people running away made a hole in the perimeter fence.
That's a pretty sturdy fence with barbed wire on top.
There's pictures of people at Las Vegas Sands Corporate hangar if I remember correctly.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Even if the drone angle doesn't add up for people I think the additional information on Paddock and Danley is far and away the most coherent narrative that I've heard. Just for that I believe the video worth a watch.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

No, some of them really aren't. They look sturdy, but they really aren't. They might be around the Janet terminal, but that whole side of the airport has FBOs and private aircraft parking. I've been there a few times watching for Janet activity, and some of that fencing didn't look like it was in the best shape.

It's really not that hard to get through most airport fencing. The airport authority doesn't put a lot into the fencing, instead relying on visual sweeps by roving security and the guys in the tower.
edit on 10/15/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

WHAT..... Is that video real fam? If so not only can you see gunfire coming from a drone/helo, but you can see smoke. That video might just be the smoking gun to prove it was done from the air.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

I'll take a better look this evening on my laptop, but looking at my phone it looks like the upper and lower strobe lights on the helicopter.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I am looking on my 32 inch monitor. It looks like gun fire while circling the exact area of the concert. I watched it 17 times, because I am wondering how this video is still on the internet. Pay close attention right before he pans to the road showing police driving in. The smoke can be seen coming from the gun fire.
edit on 15-10-2017 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles

WHAT..... Is that video real fam? If so not only can you see gunfire coming from a drone/helo, but you can see smoke. That video might just be the smoking gun to prove it was done from the air.

I'm just on my phone but I don't see smoke near the helicopter? And the 3 lights on it are lights.. 2 strobes and a solid light.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Watch on a monitor. You can clearly see the smoke.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

Which could have come from the helicopter engine. Depending on the helicopter and what they're doing, you occasionally get a burst of smoke out of the exhaust.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
a reply to: Reverbs

Watch on a monitor. You can clearly see the smoke.

I just watched the video on a good monitor. I can see what you are assuming is smoke from gunfire, but honestly it looks like a light hitting fog/clouds.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JaeG14

Agree with this post. Some of the flashes appear to be a considerable distance from where we have to infer the helicopter's cabin is - unless it was a Chinook or something else similarly massive, which seems fanciful.

Not sure what sort of atmospherics could be in play here, but there are three options: (a) An absolutely HUGE helicopter; (b) A regular-sized helicopter armed with ridiculously long-barrelled weapons; (c) A helicopter doing something other than firing at people.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Need some help to determin where the bulle that hits the ground comes from.

At 04:00 look at the girl running and watch the center cup on the ground. Play the video at 0.5 speed and you will see a bulet hit the ground right by the cup at exactly 04:02.

Would this bullet be fired from somewhere behind the stage?

To find the shooter we would have to look for muzzle flash and probably from a supressor. And thats not going to be easy. Because a supressor gives of hardly any flash unless the weapon is pointing practically right at you.

Here are some video examples to give you an idea of what to look for.

Notice that the stage suddenly got all lit up just before the shooting really started. Could that have been to make it even harder to see where the shooters were shooting from?

In this video belowe you can see two flashes, one to the right and one to the left of the stage. To see them you have to keep in mind what kind of flashes you should look for. (A rifle thats got a supressor vil give of hadly any light at all)

Can you see the muzzle flashe back of the stage?

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I've gone frame by frame and there's no way to definitively tell whether it's aviation lights or muzzleflash. I don't see smoke, I think it's haze that shows up when the light flashes.
The Kimberly Suchomel story on the other hand is pretty suspicious. Rare that people die from seizures in that way from what medical professionals have stated.
edit on 15-10-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

at 3:48 look at the top left corner of stage. Something (helicopter/drone?) appears to move from that left side to right side of stage in the air?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join