It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drones Did Vegas Shooting ⁈ Paddock Deep State IRS LockHeed NASA

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Posting for later

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jersey Devil
a reply to: spy66

at 3:48 look at the top left corner of stage. Something (helicopter/drone?) appears to move from that left side to right side of stage in the air?

Yes, i see it. But it is flying over the aitport. The airport has not been shut Down yet.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

isnt the airport in the opposite direction? maybe my directio n is off but the shots came from behind the stage, the same direction as the (helicopter?) but the airport should be infront of the stage? im prob wrong.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Those videos are helpful because if suppressed then it would near impossible to tell where the shots came from. The trade off is a serious loss in muzzle velocity and ballistic energy. However, at close range (100 yards) the bullets are no less forgiving. For those thinking it's a hoax watch that plastic cup fly when hit. I think it was a small fragment or possibly just the wind from a near miss making it move.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jersey Devil

isnt the airport in the opposite direction? maybe my directio n is off but the shots came from behind the stage, the same direction as the (helicopter?) but the airport should be infront of the stage? im prob wrong.

Airport is behind and to the left of stage when facing it.
I put a map in the OP on page 1.
edit on 15-10-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

What I want to add here is this proposition: 

When they do one of these evil acts, it’s never for one reason. 

They usually derive myriad benefits from these operations such as 911....Silverstein doing building 7 as an add on! 

The elite jump on these demonic acts like pigs at the trough to get all they can get from them. 

This is absolutely what I believe...no one wants to believe this because they're looking for one motive. The reason it's so elaborate is because they have multiple motives for these acts. They're not going to all this trouble just to make a "gun grab" or whatever. That's what people seem to be getting hung up on...and I believe they're counting on that simple fact. As long as a single motive sounds preposterous as hell, they don't have to worry about us all comparing notes and figuring it out. How many people benefited from 9/11? Was there a solitary motivation for that? Of course there wasn't.

They are counting on people getting stuck on one plausible reason. Banking on it, in fact. Literally. This is far more complicated and involved.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Very interesting vid. Yes, there are still all kinds of questions like why would they do this to American people etc. But, it's not like they haven't done some pretty messed up stuff on Americans before. Still watching the video..I'm sure I'll have more to say later.

Good find though OP.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
A thought for those who don't think human drone operators could do this:

You do know the military commands the drones in Afghanistan from trailers in Arizona and Nevada via satellites.
We also don't know what they were looking at on their screens.
It could have been set up in such a way that it looked like a game more or less and nobody was the wiser they were shooting actual human targets.
edit on 15-10-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

Is that sarcasm in the first sentence? Bloody hope so lol

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Those videos are helpful because if suppressed then it would near impossible to tell where the shots came from. The trade off is a serious loss in muzzle velocity and ballistic energy. However, at close range (100 yards) the bullets are no less forgiving. For those thinking it's a hoax watch that plastic cup fly when hit. I think it was a small fragment or possibly just the wind from a near miss making it move.

I have taken a printscreen of the stage and made a red circle where you should put Your focus when you watch the video.

The one to the right is the easiest to fallow. So pay attention to where i have made the circle. Some interesting flashes will show up there and they are pritty sync With the sound of the gun fire. There is a Third shooter more center stage and a bit high.

Here is the printscreen:

Here is the video again:

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightAssassin
a reply to: Lilroanie

Is that sarcasm in the first sentence? Bloody hope so lol

Lol...I was thinking the exact same thing!

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
What about the reload situation?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I found a Third shooter. I have made a circle where you can see the muzzle flash from his weapon.

THis shooter is the one that starts the shooting in the video.

Here is the screenshot where i have made a circle Close to center stage. This is where you will see the muzzle flash.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I guess I just don’t understand why they would need to do all this when they could’ve just had a guy in the window shooting down onto the crowd.

We have a man who purchased dozens of guns in the year leading up to the shooting.

We have his body in a hotel room directly across from the venue, surrounded by shells.

I’ve seen many videos of people saying it sounded like multiple shooters. Totally understandle, as the echo must’ve been incredible with all of the buildings in the vicinity, and with how they are particularly spaced in that area specifically.

I’ve also seen multiple videos of people saying they can hear gun shots coming from an upper floor of the Mandalay Bay.

There has also been dozens of interviews with individuals who were staying above, below, and on the same floor as he shooter saying that hey could hear the shots obviously coming from within the hotel.

The video is compelling...but if we use Occam’s razor in this situation, paddock doing the deed from his hotel room seems like the most plausible explanation.

Excellent post though. Very compelling and worth considering. S & F

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I do see light pop up at the time of the shooting in the area you circled.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin
Roflmao YES! That's why I bolded the one part hehe. Trying to head off the people who were going to say "No way our Govt would do this to its own people!".

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Interesting theory, but I'm beginning to think that ISIS was involved in this tragic shooting. Why? Well, for one thing, they had already threatened an attack on Las Vegas, not once, but twice. Also, the ISIS threat video featured "drones," which definitely pertains to this thread. There is also proof that Paddock traveled to the Middle East. One thing is for certain...this was a planned attack carried out by more than one person.

'I think anytime somebody goes on the internet and makes a threat that they're going to conduct a lone-wolf or any type of attack, it's our responsibility to view it as a credible threat,' Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department Capt. Christopher Darcy, who heads the Southern Nevada Counter-Terrorism Center, told the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

The clip also shows footage of a weapons cache, including drones.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Its human nature to look for complicated answers to horrific events. Sometimes the answer is simple evil people can do evil things for no other reason then they choose to. I know we woud like to havea reason we could understand like greed or anger or revenge. Sometimes people are just so evil these motives are not involved, as much as we would like to understand its difficult to enter the mind of a sociopath.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I havnt totally ruled this out but i will say its unlikely. When people convert to islam others would know. They would do things like pray and attend a Mosque. Someone who believed enough to kill people in the name of a religion would require severe devotion.
edit on 10/16/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I havnt totally ruled this out but i will say its unlikely. When people convert to islam others would know. They would do things like pray and attend a Mosque. Someone who believed enough to kill people in the name of a religion would require severe devotion.

Actually its a little more intense than that, radical converts and remember this is way different from a normal person converting, they almost always feel the need to be as radical as can be, in many cases more radical than their handlers. I've seen this happen so many times where a convert and mostly the white converts feel the need to 'meet Allah' as soon as possible with the most devastating act.

A little research will show just how over zealous these converts can be....Trust me, the devotion is there..

Remember, even the ordinary Muslims believe that their time alive on Earth is just a learning passage to the after life, the radicals take this a huge step further and make it a war on non believers..Very different ideals but the end is the same..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join