It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fires on the West Coast - Pictures seem VERY ODD - almost fake - EVERYTHING's GONE

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Disclaimer - I'm not saying any of this is fake!

OK, so this picture shows a neighborhood where EVERYTHING is gone and it llooks more like a flood (like 400ft tidal wave) ripped everything off the ground - OR - a nuclear blast ripped everything away from where it was. The onlything left is some burn't trees, which have little surface area per mass and amount of anchoring, so they would be left behind in a disaster such as as flood or nuclear event.

The image is the 4th one down

www.theguardian.com...-4

I can't insert pictures or upload them, I dont' know how or it isn't working now. If someone could point me to where to find out how to do this I'd appreciate it.

What I want to know is where is the masonry and anything steel. Were these paper houses or plastic? I see the footprint of the house but I don't think there is a REAL footprint of a house.

With all the disaster relief being passed in Congress I just have a feeling that things are moving too fast and THIS is what we are supposed to be looking at instead of the LV shooter. There is a lot of BS about the estimates of Harvey flood (I calculated that at for the $30 billion damage, then each house would have to be valued at 5.5 million - things aren't adding up)..

Now this IS a conspiracy forum. Companies have built ENTIRE towns on top of factories to mask the factory from air raids. how difficult would it be to build 400-600 little boxes made of ticky-tacky - and have it in a high risk area that hasn't had a fire in 100 + years (which many areas are like this - the longer w/o a fire, the worse it gets when there is one). There is just something very odd with the remnents of this fire.

Listen to this song and then put the words below to it.

And the people in the houses
All claim to be the victim
All the people make insurance claims
stomp their feet and claim victim-hood
And these people, with their crying
Are all kind of similar (familiar)
that's because crisis actors
All act the same.

I think there is something going on with these "natural disasters" in TX, FL, Peurto Rico and West Coast - that is being hidden, and the "relief" is being passed through WAY TOO QUICK - only because there is prescident for it from storms like Katrina. I think a lot is going to be stolen and I'll bet much of what has been reported is manipulated in some way.

I think THIS is what we need to focus on. I'm up for taking a tour of these areas and seeing what it really looks like and meeting the people who lived there and see the devistation and the extent of it. I'm tired of seeing the same video clips over and over, same pictures that always seem "off" in some way..

When I looked at video footage after Irma in the Keys, I didn't see ONE broken tree! 6 hours after it had past, every parking lot was clear and the only thing was that there was a line of trash down the middle of the main highway (they closed the roads for about a week from what I heard) that looked like it had been plowed into the middle. The only structural damage I saw in over an hour of a guy driving up and down the highway was sheds pushed up to the highway. Didn't see houses with no roofs, not one destroyed house and this was 20 miles from the EYE!!

They are hitting us with so much at once, claiming a need for funds and pushing it through congress. Stealing from the future it seems.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

What I want to know is where is the masonry and anything steel.

A) See the cars? They are metal.

B) Houses are made of wood. Not much masonry or steel these days in modern homes, even in fake chimneys (that don't burn wood) except for the foundation.

C) What's left is covered in ash.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
How much nails, screws and copper pipe do you expect to see in wooden houses from an aerial perspective?

Can there be a domain of tragedy that we dont immediately trivialize as conspiracy entertainment?

This sort of thing has gotten out of control the past 10 years, I am afraid.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

This one??

Or click here for bigger version

Uploading is a bit to do but not super hard.. download image.. go to top right last white colored button on top "ribbon" it's a down arrow.. click then on the submenu click the cloud icon that says upload.. now you are in picture screen click the cloud on top left there and find the picture on your computer or phone.. select it and it will appear on ATS que then click the arrow to the right of the cloud and it will be in your are image folder..

From there click the image and it will give you three text boxes..

First box copy paste to thread and get the image in the thread.. second box copy paste that text and get thumbnail in thread.. third box is direct link so you get a link when clicked on shows full size image alone.

edit on 14-10-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
yes, I see that......no concrete slabs....all pier and beam
edit on 14-10-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
We had a fire bug the forestry service was looking for here in Colorado,it wasn't common knowledge at all.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I see that......no concrete slabs.

It's all covered in ash.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Those fires get real hot to the point of warping metal. But your surprised very few houses can survive it? Here the picture shows a development! This means the houses would all be similar in construction plastic or aluminum siding wood frame with sheet rock walls. So how do you think these buildings should survive exactly?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Those fires get real hot to the point of warping metal. But your surprised very few houses can survive it? Here the picture shows a development! This means the houses would all be similar in construction plastic or aluminum siding wood frame with sheet rock walls. So how do you think these buildings should survive exactly?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

What I want to know is where is the masonry and anything steel.

A) See the cars? They are metal.

B) Houses are made of wood. Not much masonry or steel these days in modern homes, even in fake chimneys (that don't burn wood) except for the foundation.

C) What's left is covered in ash.

Those cars are from people returning and they aren't covered in ash.

I see the ash.

I still stand by my observation and so would anyone who has seen the remnance of a house fire.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

This one??

I cant see the stuff they have inside those cars from that distance.

What kind of sick sadistic conspiracy is going on here?!?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
just, no

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I'm up for taking a tour of these areas and seeing what it really looks like and meeting the people who lived there and see the devistation and the extent of it.

Proceed.
And report your findings.

edit on 10/14/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Now that you mention it, I remember an article were a man in, I think it was, Santa Rosa, said he was sitting on the porch smoking a cigarette and all was calm. He said suddenly a huge gust of wind came through and blew open his gate. He said this made him go inside, but when inside he felt something go through the house, that the only way he could describe it was like an energy wave. He said he found that odder still, so went back outside, and that is when he saw the fire.

He said it came out of nowhere. He left. After the fire he said he noticed that everything seemed to have turned to ash, except the trees. He said most of the trees where still standing and the leaves were still green.

There were pictures showing the house was gone and the car completely charred, was right bedside a tree that was completely untouched by the fire.

My first thought was, "I know I am going to see this on ATS". I forgot about it till now.

edit on 14-10-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Those cars are from people returning and they aren't covered in ash.

Do you see the cars in the driveways with fire damage and with no tires because they've been burned off?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Well, the fire is directly dependent upon what is around it, if the house is nestled in a wooded area (which this clearly looks as though it isn't) and there is a lot of underbrush or coniferous trees, then there can be an intense inferno, but in a setting like this, the way things burnt is not normal. It looks as if there was a sustained heat source from above (like a heat blast from above) which is why I mentioned nuclear blast.

I used to live in SoCal when we had the worst fire season in history up to that point and I saw neighborhoods hit by fire and they looked NOTHING like this- AND they were in a dryer area with more bushy surroundings (more fuel).

I'm sure there will be some other members who have seen large fires that will notice what I am talking about.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Without better and closer pics I would go with the story. There should be frigs-stoves-freezers-water heaters-washers-dryers-steel doors-steel roofs. Everything else turn to toxic ash.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The dirty rotten TPTB of Global Cabal ARE 2x downing ......they created fiat money trails to build and finance the property destroyed and now they are going to refill their fiat money kitty by paying fiat money back to the people to rebuild using even more of their fiat money.....they could not find any ways to introduce more fiat money into an already overloaded bloated system.....this lets them erase the original fiat money trail and build a new vacume to suck real earned dollars or fiscal impacts out of the masses while feeding them another round of fiat money paperwork.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Without better and closer pics I would go with the story. There should be frigs-stoves-freezers-water heaters-washers-dryers-steel doors-steel roofs. Everything else turn to toxic ash.

There should be frigs-stoves-freezers-water heaters-washers-dryers-

There appear to be.

Look at the photo.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join