It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fires on the West Coast - Pictures seem VERY ODD - almost fake - EVERYTHING's GONE

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
www.cnn.com...

that one's weird...

Northern California in the national Redwood forest has several burned out trees many of which are still living.
Redwood Forest burned out trees

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a first person account from a cartoonist... i wouldn't take it too seriously though, he's probably just a crisis actor or something, right? e_e

A Fire Story

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell Insurance scam was not the motive from what I have seen. I did see a u tube video that shows a PDF file of pending planned developments passed by the Santa Rosa City Council that follow the concepts of Agenda 21 from the U.N. that was passed in July 2017 that clearly show that the new housing will be in three of the areas that were evacuated which now have conveniently burned down homes.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
Chemtrails - spraying Aluminum - but if micro or nano aluiminum is dispersed in it's elemental form, then it would immediatly combust in air and turn into Al2O3 which is Aluminium Oxide, which has a VERY high melting point of about 2400 degrees C and isn't a fuel (it's what a lot of sand paper is made of - the black paper). Most other aluminum salts are not flammable in the least or would need a TON of energy to decompose and then it wouldn't even work well..

This seems more like a directed energy type thing IF there is anything even non-natural about it.

There were reports about 9-11 and directed energy weapons possibly used there to speed collapse (both weaken the steel and possibly on the pile once down - hence the 1800 degree temps 90 days later)..

Good info to ponder,

Thx!

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
There is some really weird stuff going on with some of these fires. It has to get extremely hot to turn a house into white / light gray ash, yet for the surrounding trees to be fine does not make much sense for usual forest fire conditions. The exposed metal reinforcing of the concrete slabs are clearer in some of these pictures. What happened there?

Below are some videos showing some of the anomalies with the recent fires. Strange times indeed.

Fanning the Flames of War on California Pt 5 ~ Last Call Paradise Fanning the Flames of War on Cali

The Genocidal California Fires Operation

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

What happened there?

The same thing that happens when wildfires encounter houses anywhere. Houses burn. Ladybug, ladybug.

www.theatlantic.com...
archives.hud.gov...
www.chicagotribune.com...
ewn.co.za...
www.seattletimes.com...

edit on 11/12/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Those pics are reminiscent of the 2003 Canberra bush fire that reached well into the outer suburbs and destroyed nearly 500 houses. I'd have thought yourself, as an Oz dweller, would be familiar with the carnage these fires can cause in the right conditions.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Pilgrum

More recently.
www.iol.co.za...

Burned homes. With trees.

edit on 11/12/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Pilgrum

Yep, have grown up with fires over the years. That is why the fires at Paradise, California do look strange. Have seen the occasional town that is completely reduced to ash, does take a combination of forces with the surrounding landscape also devastated. Very hot and dry conditions, usually with a wet winter before to increase the undergrowth and available fuel. Aluminum engine blocks have melted with the more extreme fire events.

Seeing these housing estates reduced to the level they have been while the surrounding forests look relativity untouched makes about as much sense as Adam Shiff.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I know fire can be a strange one at times, some homes destroyed while the next door neighbor is fine. With all these photos you are linking too there are still parts of the home standing with some black and charcoal remains. This is common and what I would expect from most fires.

To get the fire to completely level everything to a white / light gray ash take a lot a heat and is what you see with an extreme fire event. How an extreme fire event can take place while the surrounding forest is ok does not look right. How a concrete slab can also burn away to expose the metal reinforcing is a new one. I cannot understand or explain it.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Lots of moisture in live green timber, not so much in building materials. Those trees wouldn't be unscathed though, just scorched and leaves destroyed so they may or may not survive. Not sure if US trees have evolved to deal with fire like native Oz trees have.

Concrete doesn't burn but sudden extreme heating can cause it to fritter away as ground moisture in the slab turns to steam that has to escape somehow.
edit on 13/11/2019 by Pilgrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   

To get the fire to completely level everything to a white / light gray ash take a lot a heat and is what you see with an extreme fire event.
Yes, when a house catches fire it gets very hot.

How an extreme fire event can take place while the surrounding forest is ok does not look right.
A house is not a tree, or a forest.

How a concrete slab can also burn away to expose the metal reinforcing is a new one.
I have no idea what you are talking about. Concrete does not burn.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I have no idea what you are talking about. Concrete does not burn.

Here is an enlarged section from one of the above photos. Without being there only have so much to go off.

I guess the metal grid structure does look more like steel framing than concrete reinforcing. Not sure what part of the house it is from and why it has not oxidized like the steel in the car. I don't know anything about the house design.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   

I think you're right about it being framing in those pics. Had family build a new house here recently and it was a steel floor frame erected on steel piers IE no timber below floor level.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join