It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump : “I Hate Everyone in the White House!”

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

Utter and complete nonsense. And what in the hell is "disabused"? I found pretty sickening there are those that are actively working to subvert the POTUS. I hated everything Obama stood for, but would never have worked to subvert him, he was an elected POTUS just like Trump is. You all need to grow up, stop throwing the temper tantrum, and deal with it

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc
Could you try paragrphing ?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: Nickn3
President Trump has his ups and downs. Yet if the election were held today, I think he would be elected once again, if the opposition ( She who will not be named), was the same.
Simply put, some of us like the job he is doing. My business is doing better, my 401K is doing better, and my family feels safer. Go figure.

I guess now is a good time to be in the 'Fallout Bunker' buisness

I bought one under the last administration, and I keep it up to date. I don't trust anyone from the government.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure everyone in the White House hates him, so the feeling is mutual.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Utter and complete nonsense. And what in the hell is "disabused"?

dis·a·buse

verb
past tense: disabused; past participle: disabused
persuade (someone) that an idea or belief is mistaken.
"he quickly disabused me of my fanciful notions"
synonyms: disillusion about, undeceive about, set straight on/about, open someone's eyes about, correct on, enlighten on/about, disenchant about, shatter someone's illusions about
"it isn't easy to disabuse people of something they've been taught to believe in"

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Gryphon66

Why didn't Obama sue with everything that was said about him?

Sure, he tried to silence reporters, but who did he sue?

I know there were falsehoods said about him.

Perhaps Obama wasn’t suffering from NPD?

ETA: That's an abrupt answer. Obama didn't seem as troubled by every single thing he probably found negative in press coverage, and he certainly didn't take to channels both official and unofficial to squabble with individual members of the Press.

As to why Obama didn't sue for the actual libel that was committed against him? I can't say of course; you're asking me to be a mind-reader.

What I can say is that if the situation is any in form similar to what the right-wing media tries to promote, CNN, NBC and anyone else who has printed LIES should be held to account. That's why we have libel laws.
edit on 12-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Damiel
AZ is pretty insidious
no longer an acceptable funny 'ha ha' affliction

It's a multiple of not very
"ha-ha things" combined ...

Trump is worring on that scale

No, the President's condition is not funny, not in the least. Further, even though I did not care for him as a candidate, nor after he assumed the Office ... I have no wish for anyone to go through what is awaiting him and his family.

That said, appropriate steps need to be taken before further tragedy strikes.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

OK. Now more nice guy. Is that better? NO more aw schucks routine.

If he f's up...print it. I want to know. If he is doing something wrong, please, I want to know.

However, I went through, as you did, the craziest election in the history of the US if not the world. I mean, there are some really good elections in Europe with people throwing shoes and getting into fights but I mean what was being told to us, as a country, on a daily basis.

He was never gonna make it to the first debate. Then it was the primaries. Then Super Tuesday. They are going to take the nomination. He will never get through a debate with HRC. He will never win. The media for over a year called him a xenophobic, homophobic, misogynistic, racist rapist. It was in the tagline everyday in any HuffPo article.

What happened to those girls? For months he was called rapist..it all went away when he won. Obama had two news outfits who did not like him. Fox and Brietbart. Other than that he could have # on the WH lawn and they would have said it was fertilizer for Michelles Garden to spin it. If Trump gets two scoops of ice cream it is the lead story for a day. So, where are those Nazis who are taking over and how about those Russian ties? Yeah, you are right. They are very honest....

As far as why is he not suing...because if he did he would be harrassed even more. I think he is that smart but time will tell..I mean, a libel suit of DJT vs the NYT? That would be fantastic!

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

I'm glad to know you are pretty sure...makes me feel better. DJT must be incompetent...

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

As far as I can see, even in the most obnoxious terms for most of you Trump supporters, CNN, NBC, The Post ... aren't printing lies, untruths, or anything of the sort.

Have these outlets succumbed to political sensationalism following Fox News, etc.? Yes, sadly most have.

There was no reason early on to think that Trump's candidacy was serious. I think I've congratulated you before on your faithfulness, as you certainly got on board early and stayed on board through some tough times.

I will point out, however, that you have compiled history as it unfolded into a format that proves your point.

As far as your claim about HuffPo ... you're being a tad hyperbolic ... but there's some pretty good evidence that Trump evinces most if not every one of those characteristics you named off. Further, you know as well as I do that HUFFPO is left-wing media.

He's not suing because he can't prove that any news story he doesn't like is untrue. You know as well as I do that Trump revels in "bad press" as long as his name is in the headlines.

However, if he is being lied about, he, like any American, should trust our justice system and file a suit.

If not, he needs to drop the "fake news" BS about every story he doesn't like ... particularly when he starts most of his trouble for himself. Further, as President of the United States, he needs to stop doing ANYTHING that seems like he's undermining the Constitution. Period.

IMO.
edit on 12-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Nothing but democratic fantasies of impeaching trump.

I can't wait to see the hysteria when he gets re elected for a second term.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Who knows if the article is completely true or not. I personally think most of the White House and Congress can't stand Trump. I think he is simply terrible. Inarticulate (and for a POTUS, disastrously so), thin-skinned, a braggart, huge ego, a repeated liar (or sometimes just goes by what is in his head.. doesn't bother fact-checking), he hasn't done squat.. "having balls" isn't something we need. Being smart is what we need. Signing a ton of executive orders (which he derided Obama for doing), because he can't figure out how to actually get legislation through Congress is pathetic. I'm sure Rex did call him an effing moron.. because he acts like one.

It's also sadly hilarious because his sheeporters think he does NO wrong. They defend his every tweet and action with hilarious "logic." His actions are summed up as "brilliant," "refreshing," and him "having balls." If I were to imagine how it is in North Korea, I have a feeling that is exactly how people would refer to Kim if they were asked.

When he came into office, I thought he might make it through if his administration were able to curtail his greatest faux pas. However I didn't anticipate that he would fire the majority of his staff. Who knows what happens now.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Does anybody believe this stuff? The lefty narrative is so blatant it's comical, take less than two sentences to spot.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: swedy13

Does anybody believe this stuff? The lefty narrative is so blatant it's comical, take less than two sentences to spot.

Are you suggesting that Trump isn't at odds with pretty much anyone who dares contradict him? The laughable and sad rate his staff gets fired should say it all. Regardless of the fluff that gets posted here about how everyone in Washington is evil and stupid, there are actually some very smart, educated and experienced people in the White House. The fact that Trump has fired so many.. should make it obvious he "hates everyone in the White House."

Or in other words.. anyone who might make him "look stupid" or uneducated in -many- matters. I think most of the White House staff would be capable of that.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Dudemo5

I'm glad to know you are pretty sure...makes me feel better. DJT must be incompetent...

Yep.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

DJT must be incompetent...

... absolutely correct Mata, he is !
It gets worse though : he's clearly reached his ceiling of competence
Aka The Peter Principle

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

I'm disagreeing with the so called facts in this article.

Trump vented to his longtime security chief, Keith Schiller, “I hate everyone in the White House! There are a few exceptions, but I hate them!” (A White House official denies this.)

I call bs on that conversation, especially if it happened in a room where there were two unnamed sources close enough to eaves drop.

Then as you move to the next paragraph it becomes clear this little story was just a semi plausible launching pad for the standard narrative. It has enough truth in it to seem almost reasonable, which lends credence to the rest of the argument.

I agree with you that Trump is eg all ego and the folks trying to keep their job have to do the I love Trump dance at every opportunity. I just think the article itself is sloppy and fictitious.
edit on 15-10-2017 by swedy13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
"Bannon has told people Trump only has a 30% chance of making it to full term." Lol, it would'nt surprise me to find out Bannon has said that to a few carefully chosen marks, but if so it's not because Bannon actually believes it.

Consider the following:

Bannon is a Hollywood insider, but he also has old business ties to Weinstein.

>2007
>Weinstein breaks from Disney to start his own company.
>Needs funding, partners with Genius Products, Bannon's old business, which dsitributed DVDs.
>Bannon also offers some of his Wall Street connections to Weinstein to help with financing.
>Genius tries to diversify its business partners, and brings in WWE, Discovery, ESPN, and others.
>But Weinstein is still 70 percent owner of Genius, and pushes it into an "onerous and one-sided distribution agreement."
>Genius starts losing money, and relies on its other partners to extend lines of credit, which it funnels back into the Weinstein's pocket.
>Around this time, Weinstein starts renting luxury hotels and perving out with hot actresses.
>2011, Vince McMahon calls in a $8m debt Genius owes the WWE, forcing it into bankruptcy.
>Allegations that Weinstein was using Genius has his personal piggy bank.
>Trump and McMahom go way back

Basic Gestalt:
Did Weinstein use Genius to finance his pervy lifestyle and then burn-and-turn it when it ceased to make money? And if so, did Bannon handle those moneys as chair of Genius, thereby getting an inside track on Weinstein's sexual misconduct? And is he now taking revenge/trying to destroy Hollywood with this leverage?

Breitbart has been covering the # out of this Weinstein stuff. There have been all these vague threats about "Bannon the Barbarian," and how he'll be more dangerous outside the White House than inside it.

Is this what has been planned all along? Is this where everything has been leading too? Yup. Being outside of the white house frees him from any rules and regulations regarding impartiality and party lines. he will help drain the swamp by dousing it with gasoline and setting it on fire.

Bannon's departure from the WH may have been planned.

The fact that this is coming out at the time of the NFL controversy is not accidental either. Take em all out at once.

>Fake news
>Sportsball
>Pedowood

Articles like this is just the left gnashing it's teeth hoping to keep support from the democrat plantation.

MAGA baby

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
WE are well into the anti establishment tea party attack.
Our WILDCARD candidate CAN'T be read politically and is plowing in.
Deep State hasn't moved ,yet .
I think they are still stunned Hillary blew it by staying home.
I'M pleased to see INTERNAL DEMOCRACY building is going as best as can be expected,the CHAOS phase of the op was known to be the messiest part anyway.
BOY, them LAWYERS are putting up a FIGHT and their MONEY bags media moguls are blasting their propaganda.
FORTUNATELY we remember the cold war stuff so only those susceptible to suggestion have fallen prey thanks to an unknown attacker who is striking their frontal cortexes.
THEIR fringer elements are making half assed MAN noises but they are STAYING where we can't beat their asses(Sorry guys)
As we watch the collective entertainment branch breakdown,now we start the gruelling work.
NO such thing as CRUEL to a Marxist fan.
Not crazy about the white house occupants all the time either.
edit on 15-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Members aren't responsible for what you believe. That's on you. You can't have members banned just because YOU don't like what they post. Just who do you think you are? donald trump?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join