It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump : “I Hate Everyone in the White House!”

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

That's why they keep the black band over the ATS symbol.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

The voters aren't incompetent. Well not all of them. They were duped. They were tricked and fooled and now they're too embarrassed to admit the mistake they made.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Because he keeps accusing them of making stuff up and when he does, for whatever half assed reason, even though everyone knows HE lies all the time, they believe him instead of the organization's who DONT have a reputation of lying.
How is it all of a sudden all fake news? When was it ever in the past? This guy is a master manipulator of people's minds and he's got a tight hold here. A very tight hold. No one else thinks all the news that is negative about him is fake. Because he's doing half this crap right in front of us. But you guys can see him do what ever on a video or audio and simple change reality to deny he did what ever. That's some special kind of magic that is.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

No they don't make things up. You are hypnotized. Your mind is being manipulated into thinking that because he keeps repeating it. When he says it to foreign leaders you get the same smile and nod you get when grandpa tells you he's Napoleon or Jesus. Then the eye roll. They humor him like the dotard he is.

Better get off that particular wagon and come back to reality.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Because he didn't care what was said on a conspiracy theory website and In the real world he was respected and liked.
No testifying under oath, no questions about him breaking the law, no investigations into his doings, no video or audio tapes of him sexually assaulting women or him admitting to doing that, no long list of women accusing him of that, no prosecutors on his tail for shady behavior, no drama Obama.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Wow. I'm genuinely surprised.

You don't usually resort to pretending someone said something they didn't say.

No one said the president could do this....only that he wishes he could so he can stifle all the negative news about him. See the above tweet? It sure sounds like he wants to do exactly that... if he could he would have already done it.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The voters aren't incompetent. Well not all of them. They were duped. They were tricked and fooled and now they're too embarrassed to admit the mistake they made.

So people are not smart enough to vote, cause they are getting duped?

You think the system should be changed then, or should we just wait 4 years for a new vote??

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Everyone is smart enough to vote
Be smart to vote for what you see as "right"
We've all been duped sometime

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

I heard Donny is gonna go Lizzie Borden on everyone.

They would be wise to sleep with one eye open.

That's what I heard from anonymous sources.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Donny's bone spurs might slow him down somewhat ...

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damiel

Everyone is smart enough to vote
Be smart to vote for what you see as "right"
We've all been duped sometime

I agree. Iam smart enough to vote, and iam even smart enough not to vote...

But iam trying to figure out what sillyolme´s point is?
because, part of voting, is accepting defeat. Shouldnt people be allowed to vote whatever they want, without someone telling them they are wrong, and not able to make that decision themself?

If people agree on a system that dictates that if 50% or more of the voters agree that we should all collective commit suicide, that is what we do. Then you cant really blame others for youre choise to participate in that crap

REPRESENTIVE democrazy is a bitch, but we have no real alternatives. Maybe we shouldnt blame each other, maybe we should talk about the future, alternatives and solutions instead of grumble about what voters vote!
Cause with the very very few choises people have, would it really have been any different if clinton would have won?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damiel
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Donny's bone spurs might slow him down somewhat ...

It was all fake to dodge the draft.

At least he didn't move to Canada.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I think that people believed his lies. He never intended to win much less actually "serve" the American people.

With Russia's help he tricked a lot of Americans into voting for him.
Those people aren't stupid they were lied to. Don't try to change my words to an insult and then condemn me for insulting someone. I said they weren't incompetent.

And there's nothing we can do about it now but we should probably make sure it doesn't happen again.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join