It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump : “I Hate Everyone in the White House!”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

The only thing more pathetic about

According to two sources familiar with the conversation,

Are the people who post it.

Mods, want to restore some of ATSs respect? Ban users who continually post grabage like this. We have become no better than worldnet daily
edit on 12/10/17 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to:EA006
Trump
Roger Ramjet
Hero of the nation

Mmmmouhahaha
hihihihooohoohoeeee

Brilliant !
I just laughed soooo hard

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Mr. Trump is in early mid-stage Alzheimer's.

It's easy for anyone to see:

Forgetfulness of events or about one's own personal history

Feeling moody or withdrawn, especially in socially or mentally challenging situations

Being unable to recall their own address or telephone number or the high school or college from which they graduated

Confusion about where they are or what day it is

The need for help choosing proper clothing for the season or the occasion

Trouble controlling bladder and bowels in some individuals

Changes in sleep patterns, such as sleeping during the day and becoming restless at night

An increased risk of wandering and becoming lost

Personality and behavioral changes, including suspiciousness and delusions or compulsive, repetitive behavior like hand-wringing or tissue shredding

alz.org

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66 please do tell how he hated everyone in the country? I fail to see it so "Fake News".

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: SaturnFX

I watched it.

When Obama attacked Fox, when Obama administration went after the other reporter. .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No one said a god damned word.

Trying to supress a story is called a tuesday for every lawyer out there...trying to tell press they shouldn't print something is a far damn cry from a president saying he would like to shut the press down. I guess its the same thing if you are not interested in a free press though....

I did like OPs opening line there though

Guess I am just passionate about this problem. We are lost as a nation if we lose our investigative reporters due to Government intervention and spying.

Agreed...I wonder if he feels just as passionate today about a dictato..erm..president wanting to shut down media.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I just don't get the big deal. We all know the press is bs.

Yeah, you're right. its not a big deal. A leader wants to tear down the free press...thats cool.

What has become of my beloved ATS

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Brilliant armchair diagnosis.

Do you also do online colonoscopies?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Damiel
@Silly and Terry

The guy is clearly out of his depth
He's reached his competence ceiling

In a company, if you're that bad in your job
We give you a golden parachute to fuxx off away

We find a competent individual

Whaddya do if your boss is a complete idiot
How do you explain that one to the shareholders ?

I thought that in the great country of the USA, it was "we the people" that hold all the power??

Are you saying that the people are incompitent in choosing a leader?? Or is it just because that the people dont agree with you? would you rather that you decided everything?

How do you explain that one to the shareholders ?

That you dont like the president? that is pretty clear, with all youre ridicule of him
If you where interrested in discussing the politics, and explaining why you think he is incompetence in his job, maybe you would be able to explain what youre talking about, and people might listen. But offcourse, that would mean you would have to engage in a serious debate, where you would have to think about youre answers

Guess you will rather follow the old saying "if you cant win an argument, you can always ridicule"

btw IMO NONE of the presidents the last 50 years, have given a #%&# about "we the people"... so who is the real idiots??

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Brilliant armchair diagnosis.

Do you also do online colonoscopies?

Every day here at ATS.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

He is not trying to tear down free press. He had never said they cannot report news. however, if you make # up all the time you are no better than the Onion. I swear, I read headlines on HuffPo and think they are Onion articles they are so biased and filled with garbage.

He is trying to get the to be honest. WTF is wrong with that?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I see a loud mouth president voicing an opinion.

He thinks the press sucks.

The press does hate him so the feelings are mutual I suppose.

But I don't see him stifling the presses right to print their garbage.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

He is not trying to tear down free press. He had never said they cannot report news. however, if you make # up all the time you are no better than the Onion. I swear, I read headlines on HuffPo and think they are Onion articles they are so biased and filled with garbage.

He is trying to get the to be honest. WTF is wrong with that?

If they are "making # up" they can be sued through the courts. It's called libel, and it's illegal.

However, the fact of the matter is that Trump (and arguably, many of you) knows that this isn't really an issue with truthfulness of media but with bad press for the President.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

C'mon now. You know damn well the press makes things up. ALL the time. It has just gotten to crazy proportions now. Look, even at there best the right-wing nut media NEVER did to O what is happening now. 85-90% negative coverage when, in affect, there is nothing bad happening in the country. Good GDP. Good job numbers. Investments coming back. Confidence is back. All it takes is CNN to poll 300 democrats and suddenly no one likes what is going on.

Sorry, what the media and the late night people are doing is hanging themselves and he is just pointing it out. However, he is NOT suppressing freedom of the press.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

C'mon now. You know damn well the press makes things up. ALL the time. It has just gotten to crazy proportions now. Look, even at there best the right-wing nut media NEVER did to O what is happening now. 85-90% negative coverage when, in affect, there is nothing bad happening in the country. Good GDP. Good job numbers. Investments coming back. Confidence is back. All it takes is CNN to poll 300 democrats and suddenly no one likes what is going on.

Sorry, what the media and the late night people are doing is hanging themselves and he is just pointing it out. However, he is NOT suppressing freedom of the press.

C'mon now, I don't know that "the press makes things up" and certainly not "all the time." Cut the "aw shucks" schtick with me.

There aren't any "crazy proportions" except for rapid Trump believers who cannot tolerate ANY disrespect show to their idols.

Relating what the President is actually doing, or in most cases with Trump, is not doing, is not "negative coverage"... it's the news.

You're spewing hyperbole here. If you wish to provide a clear reference to something actual, be my guest.

I see you wish to ignore my point that you responded to: IF the President is being libeled, why isn't he suing?

That's a really basic question that should be easy to answer if you're correct.

edit on 12-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

edit on 12-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Why didn't Obama sue with everything that was said about him?

Sure, he tried to silence reporters, but who did he sue?

I know there were falsehoods said about him.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
But I don't see him stifling the presses right to print their garbage.

Because he can't...we have a 1st amendment that he is gonna have to somehow destroy first.

Must be.

so lemme see then, gonna look up the term revoke..perhaps my understanding of the word is wrong...

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

So the president can revoke an FCC License?

Please cite precedent.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
AZ is pretty insidious
no longer an acceptable funny 'ha ha' affliction

It's a multiple of not very
"ha-ha things" combined ...

Trump is worring on that scale

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Muellers investigation will nab Manafort at best . Will you still feel this way in 2020 when nothing has been found

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

The more success President Trump has, the more FAKE NEWS we will see. Most Americans now understand this, and use it as a rough guide as to how many good things the President is doing for America.

Hopefully, the volume and nuttiness of FAKE NEWS/RUMORS will escalate greatly in the next few months!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join