It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump : “I Hate Everyone in the White House!”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
What's so hard to believe about this, then? There's been a lot of drama in the white house. He was probably angry when he said it. I like how people can't make up their minds between 'it's a liberal lie' and '100% agreed, well said!"

The press is just doing it's job, reporting. Don't shoot the messenger.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: Nickn3
President Trump has his ups and downs. Yet if the election were held today, I think he would be elected once again, if the opposition ( She who will not be named), was the same.
Simply put, some of us like the job he is doing. My business is doing better, my 401K is doing better, and my family feels safer. Go figure.

I guess now is a good time to be in the 'Fallout Bunker' buisness

Thats "Fallout Vault" business
Get it right , for gosh sake...

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
@Silly and Terry

The guy is clearly out of his depth
He's reached his competence ceiling

In a company, if you're that bad in your job
We give you a golden parachute to fuxx off away

We find a competent individual

Whaddya do if your boss is a complete idiot
How do you explain that one to the shareholders ?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Even reading between partisan lines and the 1/2 truths, and making huge allowances because it certainly is not "biz as usual" in D.C., this man is not a good president... or even a decent human being.

If we're being real, he is a symptom, a gross caricature of everything bad in the U.S. and we probably almost deserve him.

Despite the partisan hyperbole, there is reality to his personality flaws, willful ignorance and inability.

Is he more dangerous than the D.C. regulars who bypassed the constitution and set up all the infrastructure for an Orwellian nightmare, along with other crimes few will ever glean? I doubt it...

but man, he does not instill confidence (or admiration... from me, anyway). At least he's gotten many interested in politics, though... heh.

edit to add (if any1 gives a poop): though the "I hate every1 in the WH" quote was unintentionally insightful ... AND funny!
edit on 10/12/2017 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Damiel

I'm thinking it won't be long. Between his erratic undone behavior and Bob Muellers investigation.

It's gotta be fake news if Silly jumps on the bandwagon, she falls for all of it.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Trump reminds me of Roger Ramjet.

Don't know if you'll remember him, 60's cartoon.
Check Wikipedia lol

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
He probably does, but how does that mean he's OMG UNRAVELING?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Obama hated everyone in the entire country.
I didn't see the Leftists complain about that.

Citation requested.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Soon enough you can have your establishment politicians back.

You won't have to worry about people trying to really make changes any more.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
He probably does, but how does that mean he's OMG UNRAVELING?

According to sources familiar with someone who knows something

He's unraveling.

edit on 12-10-2017 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
The press is just doing it's job, reporting. Don't shoot the messenger.

Well Trump is trying to.

Nothing like a politician trying to shut down news agencys because he doesn't like their politics.

Hmm...where have I seen this before.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

But everyone defended Obama when he said it.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Citation requested.

Ahh, nevermind, I found it. I can't believe Obama said this, changes everything
Obama on Press
Kinda shocked..why wasn't this a big story?
edit on 12-10-2017 by SaturnFX because: Found it

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Nothing like a politician trying to shut down news agencys because he doesn't like their politics.

If there exists a king of the snowflakes, it is trump.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Despite the partisan hyperbole,
there is reality to his personality flaws,
willful ignorance and inability.

Seee.. astonishingly plain and simple...
These downright ugly flaws
are open to justifiable scrutiny
Really :/

I see Harvey's up for the chop ....
just sayin'

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Citation requested.

Obama on Press

Because you would have been labeled a racist.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Citation requested.

Obama on Press

Because you would have been labeled a racist.

I don't know man, that video is pretty damning, did you watch it? no way that could be spun any other way. His views of the free press are quite clear.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Any article that says this...

that Bob Corker’s remarkable New York Times interview—in which the Republican senator described the White House as “adult day care” and warned Trump could start World War III—was an inflection point in the Trump presidency.

in the first paragraph is a hit piece. Bob Corkers "remarkable" interview....Hahahahaha. I wonder why Vanity Fair is not interviewing the president directly?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I watched it.

When Obama attacked Fox, when Obama administration went after the other reporter. .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No one said a god damned word.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I just don't get the big deal. We all know the press is bs. They are paid advertisements now not news reporting. Now, what Trump is not doing that O did is bug the press. The press is doing that to DJT and it amazes me. The O administration used the 'Espionage Act' more than any other president. this included Snowden. They were trying to shut down the whistleblowers.

How about the Fox news reporters who were hacked? or when they wiretapped a AP reporter?

And here is a nice list. I know who it is from but just read them....

www.breitbart.com...

Here are 11 moments Obama abused the press:
1. Campaign plane “hijacking” journalists. In 2008, the Obama campaign flew 25 members of the media to Chicago — without telling them then-Sen. Obama was not, in fact, on board. CNN reported: “[T]he press was essentially held hostage with no candidate and no choice but to fly to Chicago on a chartered plane.”

2. Closing White House events to all but the official photographer. Obama barred the media from events — including, ironically, an award ceremony where he was recognized for “transparency” — and often restricted photographers’ access, only releasing images taken by the official White House photographer.
3. Trying to shut out Fox News. The Obama administration targeted Fox News for isolation and marginalization, arguing that it was not a legitimate news organization but “the research arm or the communications arm of the Republican Party.” That served as a warning to other potentially critical outlets.
4. Stonewalling FOIA requests. The Obama administration “set a record” for failing to provide information requested by the press and the public under the Freedom of Information Act. The low point was Hillary Clinton’s email scandal, where tens of thousands of emails were hidden on a private server and deleted.
5. Prosecuting journalists and their sources. The Obama administration pursued Fox News reporter James Rosen’s private emails — then misled Congress about it. CNN’s Jake Tapper — to his credit — pointed out that Obama had used the Espionage Act against leakers more than all of his predecessors combined.
6. Wiretapping the Associated Press. After the Obama administration’s snooping on the AP was exposed in 2013, a senior NBC correspondent excused President Obama on the grounds that he would not have been nasty enough to alienate “one of the president’s most important constituencies, the press.”
7. Refusing to hold press conferences. For long stretches of his presidency, Obama refused to hold press conferences at all, going 10 months without a formal press conference in a critical stretch from 2009 to 2010. He heeled the lowest average annual number of press conferences of any president since Ronald Reagan.
8. Filibustering at press conferences. When Obama did, finally, hold press conference, he often limited the number of questions by delivering long, rambling, often condescending answers. He “wastes reporters’ time by refraining from answering questions with any candor,” Jack Shafer complained in Politico in 2016.
9. Attacking tough questions. When a Major Garrett of CBS actually asked a tough question — about why the administration seemed not to be trying hard to free Americans held by Iran, including Washington Post journalist Jason Rezaian — Obama scolded him: “Major, that’s nonsense, and you should know better.”
10. Appearing on fringe outlets. While media elites gripe about conservative journalists being given a chance, Obama often restricted his appearances to fringe media: Inside Edition; Funny or Die’s Between Two Ferns (which was then nominated for an Emmy); YouTube stars; and a radio show called “Pimp with a Limp.”
11. Iran deal “echo chamber.” The Obama administration created “fake news” to support the Iran deal, setting up what it later boasted was an “echo chamber” of “experts” who would comment in the media to support the White House narrative on the negotiations. Meanwhile, key details were hidden from the public. Through it all, President Obama regarded himself as a champion of press freedom, having run the “most transparent administration ever.”

People were too busy on their Obamaphones getting free healthcare and EBT to worry about it. Now that Trump is in office it is a race issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join