It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

So, you DO know for sure from whom and where TTS got the two videos? Or even one of them. So you're saying Luis Elizando brought the videos with him? Do you know this for sure, or is this your educated logical speculation?

And why are you lecturing to me about Tom Delonge? I have been ultra-critical of him and his claims from day 1. I didn't bring up anything to you about Tom Delonge.

Are you a veteran? (I am)

edit on 24-12-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2017 by KansasGirl because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl
veteran for how long? could be in the force for 3 months and still be called one

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
veteran for how long? could be in the force for 3 months and still be called one

Ten years. How long were you in?

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

well for a sec i thought you were 65
but with 10 you could have entered at 20 and be 30 by now

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
i was thinking maybe i should have gone easier with you

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

You bet I'm idealistic. I'm of the mind that idealism is great to define actual goals to work towards. Once tempered with realism, we get actual solid courses of action to pursue.

I don't really feel mocked though, by the world or otherwise. On my specific end, things are actually going quite well.

I like the story provided by philosophies like transurfing. I might have some pretty fundamental disagreements overall, but that's not relevant to my appreciation. I look at individuals like Mercola quite similarly, even if they have little to offer to my particular set of circumstances.

Anyway, my approach is to bring an entire suite of technology to life that is based on re-imagining some pretty basic processes that most take for granted in everyday life. Sure, there are some pretty bleeding edge, revolutionary aspects, but overall things are quite straightforward.

My philosophical approach is to combine old world cleverness and ingenuity with state of the art components, with the underlying theme of technology and nature being complementary rather than competitive.

While not particularly relevant, what is pertinent is the concept of not only allowing the userbase to hack and improve, but to encourage it strongly.

This enables a rate of progression that is simply impossible using methods exemplified by organizations like TTS. Contrary to their apparent process, I think its important to get the technology itself into as many hands, and minds, as possible. I do not feel an individuals financial state to have much, if any, bearing on ability to contribute meaningfully to advancement. I certainly don't believe that the only way for others "on the outside" to contribute is solely financially either.

I feel that the results are self-evident, so my issue comes in much as I have already described (the whole poisoning the well scenario). Many are already jaded in this realm of things, and the TTS project is encompassing enough to truly be detrimental to other projects that are genuinely trying to start global collaborative efforts. In my situation specifically, it takes significantly more effort to accomplish basic tasks that many wouldn't think twice about.

So, when a group comes along that is claiming to be pursuing similar goals, where the only way to participate is give them money.. its a bit insulting. Then, add in extensive government involvement, relatively high levels of publicity, and topics that have historically been nothing more than mindf#&@$, and perhaps you can see my issue specifically.

Like I said, I strongly, strongly believe that we should be creating and participating in global collaborative efforts extensively. This isn't just an idealized notion, its highly practical and pragmatic with the correct implementation. However, every time a group like TTS comes along, the nearly inevitable results leads to apathy and doubt. Nearly all common efforts to say, create global organizations or even a truly global civilization, are driven by so many detrimental aspects that some see "globalism" as not only negative, but nigh evil. And rightly so...

So, when I see yet another group operating with a familiar modus operandi, who make the dubious claim of a collaborative effort where the only collaboration worth their time is money, one can probably understand not only my doubt and annoyance, but the tinge of anger that accompanies it.

Ah well, I suppose I have more than said my piece on the subject. I just feel one of the worst things that can happen culturally is yet more apathy and jaded attitudes on what should be topics that stoke the fires of imagination and hope. Not just for a select few, but for any who choose to give their time, effort, and intellect to work on the same thing. It is harmful far, far beyond any single scenario which causes it.
edit on 24-12-2017 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
SPACE INVADERS Pentagon X-Files chief says UFOs DO exist and aliens may have visited earth from outer space

Luis Elizondo - former head of a secret £16million US government programme into extraterrestrial life - claims the existence of UFOs has now been proven 'beyond reasonable doub

edit on 24-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Luis Elizondo says: "Unidentified Flying Objects have been proven beyond a reasonable doubt."

Why was funding for his program terminated? Perhaps it was assumed by a Top Secret arm of the government after Elizondo proved that these objects exist.

Something's not right though. Why was he in charge of investigating if UFO's are real, if the military has already recovered at least one (Roswell) several decades ago?

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not sure. My only guess was that they moved the project in to a black project in case any info was gleaned from it. Or, they decided they couldn't do crap to stop these ET's, so they ended their inquiry. I'd bet this lives on in a black project. Inquiring minds want to know.
edit on 24-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: Hyperboles

Unless the govt. is pulling another rug out from under this disclosure again, it may be significant. I only have to ask why now? A distraction from the economic debt crisis by the global banks!?
Lol are the banks really in trouble?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

Just a guess. I wonder what is driving the reveal now, at this time?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Good to hear that in general things go well on your side!

My philosophical approach is to combine old world cleverness and ingenuity with state of the art components, with the underlying theme of technology and nature being complementary rather than competitive.

I really, really like this! Some people may think that the solution to our survival is giving up modern technology (sort of what the Amish do). But I think all it takes would be to live in harmony with nature, which means to see to it that our technologies are sustainable. Our time horizon is determined by quarterly corporate profits. This is a huge problem.

I guess I understand your issue with the approach of To The Stars Academy and would prefer your ideas, too. But most of us are in the financial trap where we just never get a chance to try out our ideas. The best things I have to offer in this context are crowd-funding (if you have something to demonstrate), speculation in crypto currencies and ... Transurfing!

I try to keep a positive outlook without becoming hopelessly naive and I wish for all of us that the To The Stars Academy will live up to their promises and that people like you will be given the opportunity to join in and contribute!

(Although the future currently looks bleak for me, see my next posting :-)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
OK, time for my critics and the cynical rationalists to rejoice! Time for me to shed a few tears and regret the fact that I do not like alcohol. What a Xmas present!

Tom DeLonge's most recent tweet:

And as of December 25th 2017 18:21h UTC, the To The Stars... Acacemy has now 0 investors and 0$ US$. That thing came crashing down harder than Bitcoin. And NO, my dear debunkers, this picture is not CGI :-)

WTF does this tweet mean?
And where did my money go??

Christmas used to be better when I was a child

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I don't think the tweet means much, just him saying he is staying the course even with all the negative stuff on social media.

The TTSA page and invested amount being zeroed out IS interesting though. I'll be curious if there's a glitch with the website, maybe it's being updated, or something else.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I think far too many see technology and nature in conflict. To be fair, that is the story we have written, but we are the ones writing it so we can change that. Simple... ..right?

Crowdfunding is a great option if the person receiving the funding has the capability and responsibility to keep deadlines. Id have to constantly extend those deadlines due to my health, and that alone is enough to sow the seeds of discord (for good historical reasons). Crypto, at least, has been pretty good for me personally.

But, you probably have more to offer than you think. Even if the skills you have now aren't pertinent (which I have my doubts), new skills have never been easier to gain. True, "real world value" doesn't necessarily lie in currency, but in skills, knowledge, expertise, and the things we build.

When it comes down to it though, I would have major hesitation to connect with a venture like TTS and that's putting it nicely. There was a time I would feel differently, but at this point, I would expect them to behave as any large business. Meaning, I would expect them to take all my ideas or finances and leave me in the dust. Like I said though, really my only issue with this is that they are marketing it differently and connecting to topics, like Disclosure, that really don't need any more apathy and distrust.

As for your following post.. maybe its just a glitch? I hope that TTS follows through on at least some of their stated goals. Even if it is just another typical business, that doesn't mean they can't still accomplish some neat stuff. I just wish they would do it under the actual umbrella of collaboration, or simply not make the claim

edit on 25-12-2017 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Even mentioning David Wilcock here will get my ass fried. But I have always found Wilcock entertaining, a brother in naivety so to say. And my reputation on ATS is one of my lesser worries :-)

Warning to the haters:

Wilcock inside

Here we go: Interesting summary, different take on Tom DeLonge and the CIA, worth checking out, I find.

Anybody seen somebody arrested recently?

What's up with that three-fingered mummie?

Art's parts!!!
(Sorry, ATS's forum system won't swallow a direkt link, you have to do it yourself:
Goto the WayBack Machine and there search for this link: www.artbell.com...)

You can't tell me that this is not entertaining! :-)

edit on 25-12-2017 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Don't panic. It's just a website counter feature, not your actual money. Possibly someone disabled the counter or something got messed up during maintenance. Still, it is unsettling and no doubt someone is scrambling around trying to fix it as I type. I don't know this for sure, but that's my guess.

I wouldn't panic. At least not yet. (No tweets or statements about it that I can see at this point)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Thanks for the comfort :-) I was kidding a bit and agree that technical failure is the most likely explanation. (And as an investor I am fully aware of the risk. If it comes to a total loss I will swear, but not cry :-)

But there is something that bothers me much more: The most recent article by David Wilcock somehow, in an uncanny way, rings true. According to him, Tom DeLonge is on the wrong side.

My take on Wilcock has always been that he exaggerates, twists and misinterprets facts so they fit his beliefs. It makes for a good read and contains interesting grains of truth. But he is being fed some massive BS by jokesters or nutters and that renders his work pretty useless.

You have impressed me deeply with your postings in various threads. If you find the time to have a look I would be very interested in your opinion about Wilcock's last posting. I am having real difficulties juding this, especially in relation to Tom DeLonge.

edit on 25-12-2017 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I will look at it. Thank you for the tip.

But I have to say, I used to read a lot of Wilcox blog posts on the side, so I could dertermine the veracity of his stuff for myself. Many/most of the posts I read are about how something epic is "just around the corner" and then...zero, zip, nada.

There is a genuine difference of opinion, no doubt, but I would also wonder if there isn't some "professional jealousy?"

Not accusing him of this, but it would not surprise me to see hand wringing from him over "deception by the government" or something - I will withhold further comment until after i look at it.
edit on 25-12-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Ok. Just skimmed it to get the gist of it.

My opinion? He is confusing / conflating To The Stars Academy with a direct DoD /CIA operation.

He is determining TTSA to be a "deep state enemy" and Tom merely their mouthpiece. I realize that may resonate with people here and certainly withthe folks Wilcox has convinced that people are being arrested and removed from "the deep state" in droves. In other words, he's tapped into a certain conspiracy mindset and current zeitgeist to seed doubt/ USE the situation to his own storyline's benefit. Quelle suprise.

As usual, he's bragging about super high level "briefings" from his "sources."

I'm very skeptical of him having such information at all - too many times in the past he's cried wolf in regards to dramatic situations he's put up as truth. I don't buy it. Tom has delivered so far with integrity. I would bet on that horse before Wilcox's any day.

I really did give Wilcox a chance once upon a time. I really did. And he did not have valid information , but he did tell a dramatic tale, centered around himself and his connections and personal peril/bravery. Now some of his research is quite interesting, like in his book Source Field Investigations, but as to his blog, I'm not impressed with his track record.

My two cents.

edit on 25-12-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join