It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Thought I read Springers trip to the Ranch in this thread. I replied to that announcement that he should make sure his life insurance is up to date.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Any social media updates from DeLonge?
edit on 28-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

What I posted had nothing to do with me going to Skinwalker Ranch... One can only dream of going there and I've never said I was.

Let's avoid starting rumors fellas.

edit on 12-28-2017 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

soooo....you're saying you're going to skinwalker ranch?......awesome!!! hey everybody our very own is going to skinwalker ranch!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: vlawde

Thought I read Springers trip to the Ranch in this thread. I replied to that announcement that he should make sure his life insurance is up to date.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ah I see. Maybe it was your response I was thinking of

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Thanks for the correction. Sad you are not going.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I never said I wasn't either... I never said anything about it at all...

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
Let's avoid starting rumors fellas.

Sorry, but at this point, rumors are all we've got.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Sad but soo true. Sniff sniff...

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Maybe I heard it elsewhere then? I have a feeling you will be invited in this next round of rejuvinated interest.

Anyway back to the topic.
edit on 29-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Nothing new from TTSA, but Stanton Friedman finds it relevant:

edit on 29-12-2017 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Now THIS is interesting: Quantum gravity by the AlienScientist!

HOVER BROTHERS

He calls Tom DeLonge a false prophet and claims they can do it better. They just need a bit of cash :-)

BASSPLYR and Serdgiam to the rescue!
(Seriously, this could be good, but my physics and math are not up to the task.)

Reply to a YT comment:

We openly invite anyone from the physics or math community to come confront us and ask us questions on the theory. We will be Livestreaming from facebook.com/HoverBrothers this Saturday night starting at 10PM EST! Bring it on bitches!

AlienScientist is Jeremy Rys, his partner is Ken Griggs. Both have degrees in physics (or they say they do, but I see no reason why this wouldn't be true.)

Hm, Jeremy Rys really does not like Tom DeLonge. Again, from a reply to a YT comment:

To The Stars Academy has thrown a wrench in every aspect of UFOlogy and turned it towards the CIA / Pentagon's needs and whims. The real "Aerial Threats" are Foreign Hypersonic Drones, and this entire scheme is nothing more than a way to tell Russia and China "Yeah guys we've seen what you have, and now we've managed to convince half the kids in America to start scanning the skies for us and report the first 'UFO' they see to their handy little To The Stars UFO Reporting App right on their cell phones."

May be right (anybody heard of supersonic drones?). But maybe the AlienScientist is just upset that the government will soon release through TTSA what he has figured out independently. Maybe he would be better off seeking collaboration rather than confrontation. We shall see.

Keep finding other interesting comments by the AlienScientist on this YT video:
I've heard a lot of rumors about Bigelow Aerospace rolling out something BIG in the next few weeks. Apparently they are going to show this piece of metal which levitates or loses mass when you shoot a certain Thz frequency laser at it. From what I have heard: the nodes in the Calabai-Yau manifold resonating with the holes in the Higgs field cause the metal to lose mass... (No idea how this helps the pilot in the cockpit lose mass too) But what I worry is that there are hundreds of different ways to float a piece of metal, and say it's something else... Who knows what trickery is afoot... All I know is that I want PROOF, not "Confirmation".
edit on 29-12-2017 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore
If he starts selling real working hoverboards I'm sure he will get some attention in addition to getting rich selling those.

You shouldn't need anybody else to set your BS detector off when someone says they invented an entirely new way of doing physics. What this means is even if he does have a physics degree, he threw out what he learned and is doing something else, so what good is a degree in that case?

If he can make and sell working hoverboards maybe he has invented new physics, but all I hear is hot air talking about hoverboards but none for sale. One has to be very naive to not be aware of the countless people in the past who thought they had invented new physics whose ideas led nowhere. They are a dime a dozen, though BLP has probably bilked over 100 million dollars from investors with their "new physics" BS. I don't know why so many real investors fell for that but I guess some people really do have "deep pockets and shallow brains" as one physicist put it.

Rogan doesn't know much physics but he knew enough to ask DeLonge some pointed questions about anti-gravity in the podcast, with DeLonge ending up admitting he's not a scientist so he doesn't understand how the science works, and there certainly were some problems with what DeLonge was trying to describe which go even deeper than Rogan's questions.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I've been following alienscientist for a couple years on YouTube. He has some interesting ideas/thoughts. Like anything, I'll watch with interest, but not get my hopes up.

One thing with him, he does seem to be pretty open with most of his information/thoughts. If he does come up with something, I'm sure he'll make it public. If he can prove a working model/science behind it... then money will be no issue.

I won't be investing, but I wish him the best in his efforts! And I will continue to monitor his channel for anything interesting he puts out.

~Winter

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

He calls Tom DeLonge a false prophet and claims they can do it better. They just need a bit of cash :-)

LOL! If he had technology that is proven like he suggests, he'd have enough venture capital investors lining up. I thought software developers peddled vaporware. Now it's come to Ufology too! DeLonge and those HooverBros won't get my money until it is proven by independent sources.
edit on 29-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

My apologies again for the misunderstanding. I ordered George Knaaps book on Skinwalker Ranch, and I wonder how that ties in with the UFO subject. I wish DeLonge would drop the next set of UFO videos.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: Caver78

So, you DO know for sure from whom and where TTS got the two videos? Or even one of them. So you're saying Luis Elizando brought the videos with him? Do you know this for sure, or is this your educated logical speculation?

And why are you lecturing to me about Tom Delonge? I have been ultra-critical of him and his claims from day 1. I didn't bring up anything to you about Tom Delonge.

Are you a veteran? (I am)

Luis Elizondo admitted himself that he procured ONE of the video's and apparently a multitude of reports before he resigned. So Yeah, one video came from him.

Luis Elisando saying that he brought the video with him is NOT the same thing as the Pentagon or DOD endorsing the video.

Delonge promised to show us the chain of command that this video went through. Saying that Luis brought it with him is NOT the same thing as showing us the provenance of the video.

Why haven't they published the chain of command that this video went through to get to TTS?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

The whole story makes no sense.

The guy resigns in protest of secrecy yet he brings out with him one of the secrets!

How dumb are we supposed to be

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

We can only assume his job had him unable to share the secrets. Which is the reason for his resignation.
Didn't quite think that one through did you

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

HooverBros

LOL! Good one

Right, the money spent for software vaporware, especially the most recent crypto ICO craze, is just nuts.

I would welcome it, if some of that money (or even better, pharma money) were diverted to research of novel physics and math theories and their application in engineering. The world does not need another app, it needs cleaner energy.

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join