It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Jaded is a great word to use.

Seems, and I agree with your thoughts, that anything "new" is actually repackaged old...and, well, that gets old.

I can't recall when the last time was that I saw something truly new.

That was well written!

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: Iridomyrmex

Funny isn't it.

We have a Dr. Bruce Maccabee with a PHD in Physics, ex-U.S. Navy Commander, Naval Surface Warfare Research Scientist and longtime Photo Optical Analyst with MUFON.

A totally credible expert as some here would say.

And he completely misses the camera zoom change.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

Years ago he analysed VHS of disco lights on the back of a truck and concluded it was authentic footage of a UFO. He has made mistakes.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Earlier in this thread Grant Cameron said he thinks this reveal game has been played many times with others and in the end nothing is released. I hope this is not the same for DeLonge, but hope is not an answer...fact is. Fact will be needed and this time will need to be different.

In case you missed it, here is the video again.

edit on 27-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
just a funny video

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

While I understand Rogans skepticism, he really acts more cynical and closed minded than he normally is. That said, I understand we're all looking for the facts. I've been waiting for disclosure ever since Jimmy Carter said, if elected, he'd release what the govt. had on UFO's. There is a legacy of promises that have jaded the longtime UFO watchers. I understand that very well. Everyone is hopeful 2018 will be different, but are guarded in their enthusiasm.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I think Joe Rogan just has a finely tuned BS detector and it was going "AWOOOOOGA!!! AWOOOOGA!!!!! We have detected a level 10 class B.S. storm!!! AWOOOGA!!! AWOOOOOGA!!!!"

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Yeah, Rogan basically said, "Show Me the MONEY!". DeLonge is putting hingeslf out there for ridicule, so only he knows what he's in for I guess. I hope DeLonge succeeds.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
a reply to: SacredLore
Even if it is just another typical business, that doesn't mean they can't still accomplish some neat stuff.

Yes, now that it is clear that the 0 investors have been a technical problem [**Please excuse us while the FundAmerica technical team repairs an error in the “Investors” and “Amount Raised” tracker. ] let us hope that the company can pull off something of real value for the population at large and that they will open up more for collaboration.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Thanks a lot for your evaluation!

I have been listening to more videos by Grant Cameron in the meantime. He uses the expression "sweetness and light" somewhere and I find that this characterizes some of the proponents in the field well. Greer and Wilcock present interesting ideas, but it seems very illogical that all ET/interdimensional/whatever creatures should just be all super nice. Much more likely that they are as multi-facetet as we are. The Sci Fi series Babylon 5 paints a picture that would make sense to me.

The main mistake David Wilcock makes is to take everything he reads or hears for gospel just because it aligns well with what he believes. Coming to think of it, it is quite ridiculous to give any credence to what comes out of 4Chan. These guys are the master pranksters of the universe :-)

I will stick to what comes from Grant Cameron and George Knapp for the moment. They seem to be mostly rational and more insterested in objective truth than their own agenda.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I agree.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

What makes some normal guy who signs up for the IC suddenly an evil deep-state world-destroyer? Or are they there doing a job and trying to understand something so bizarre and possibly threatening that is outside known physics and is real enough to be seen, tracked on radar, and to leave materials behind?

^^^ THIS ^^^ is the kind of thinking that I like so much in your postings! We can surely be wrong in trusting the wrong people, but we can definitely also err in the opposite direction. And, statistically seen, I think that being too critical of others is the bigger problem.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Perfect analysis!

And the phrase "the meager morsels of ill-used hope" would make a good nickname for me here :-)
edit on 27-12-2017 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Beautifully put.

You've just summarized my thinking on this much, much better than I've been able to.

THANK YOU.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Springer, I hope your journey to the edge of reality on SkinWalker Ranch gives you an insight into what you seek. Answers and likely more questions after that. I hope there is activity during your visit. I'm sure you're not going there as the uninitiated but someone who has heard stories and strides purposefully into the face of the unreal.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I've never said I was going there... Why do you keep saying I am?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Earlier in this thread Grant Cameron said he thinks this reveal game has been played many times with others and in the end nothing is released. I hope this is not the same for DeLonge, but hope is not an answer...fact is. Fact will be needed and this time will need to be different.

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment."

-- Imperium Thought for the Day

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Unless I'm mistaken, I thought you posted that earlier that you were going there. Maybe I misunderstood your post. If I did, my bad.
edit on 28-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Majic

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment."

-- Imperium Thought for the Day

And it is also the first step towards courage and resolve, the first step towards innovation, the first step towards happiness, the first step towards...oh you get the idea....

- AB

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Springer, I hope your journey to the edge of reality on SkinWalker Ranch gives you an insight into what you seek. Answers and likely more questions after that. I hope there is activity during your visit. I'm sure you're not going there as the uninitiated but someone who has heard stories and strides purposefully into the face of the unreal.

I thought I read the same thing in the past few weeks

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join