It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting new Vegas shooting detail emerges from Sheriff

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RazorV66

Oh ok then.

Whistles as she was away from the crazy once again...

I have seen a lot of your posts, I had no idea it was that easy typing while in a straight jacket.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

a reply to: sled735

Yeah a regular bunch of super sleuths right here alright... ha ha. Call Vegas when you guys have it all figured out. I'm sure they'd appreciate the contributions from this crowd.

I wasn't referring to just the people on ATS. There are a lot of people digging into this shooting that have nothing to do with this site. Although, I do think there are some good researchers/theories here too.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: oakd1975
Why is nobody asking about the security tapes? Seriously? Nobody but me?

I would be very surprised if we get to see security video.

Of course they should release them if they have them...but I am not holding my breath.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Can someone please confirm if the spook in the presser is really John Podesta's son in law?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Still waiting on camera footage from the gas stations and hotels near the pentagon.. But were at 2017 and stilllllllllllllllllll waiting.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
My theory is that Paddock was not working alone and was setting up for some accomplices to meet him in the hotel room. There is no reason he'd have that much fire power for just himself. I think he was prepping the weapons in the room waiting on his partners and was interrupted by the security guard. With the plan all screwed up, the accomplices left or never met up. Basically, the plan was aborted.

Paddock knowing he was now made, just decided to go out in a blaze of glory. He breaks the windows and starts shooting. Then kills himself.

I think the authorities know he was not working alone and there is an active terrorist cell, so they are trying to keep it under wraps to avoid panicking the public.

I agree halfway. His leaked picture tells a different story. I think there's another shooter out there who framed Paddock as a lone shooter. I think he tried to kill Paddock, failed, had a struggle with him, put a knee into Paddock's chest, and shot him between the eye and bridge of his nose, shot a little more which left empty shells on top of Paddock's blood and then took off, leaving Paddock behind and making it look like he committed suicide.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: oakd1975
Why is nobody asking about the security tapes? Seriously? Nobody but me?

haha really?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Obviously from punching 199 bullets away. He missed one and got hit in the leg. The man is a Saint and a Ninja.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY
a reply to: butcherguy

Obviously from punching 199 bullets away. He missed one and got hit in the leg. The man is a Saint and a Ninja.

His coworkers (at the CIA) should take up a collection and purchase him a set of Wonder Woman bracelets.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

So Campos didn't carry a gun, but was shot in the leg and had GSR on his hands.

Paddock MAY have had an abdominal wound...in addition to his (fatal?) head wound.

These points suggest a struggle with a gun.

- Campos & Paddock struggle with the revolver (for whatever reason: mutiny or intervention)

- Paddock receives, in the struggle, an abdominal wound which would not immediately kill him, but could eventually cause him to bleed out)

- This would account for the GSR on Campos' hands

- Paddock is still alive/conscious and fighting with Campos for the gun

- Campos receives in the struggle with the gun, a leg wound (note: he could also have been shot by Paddock after running for/from the struggle)

- Campos then runs from the room (w/leg wound)

- Paddock, wounded/bleeding...but still conscious, speeds up his time table and begins shooting at the crowd below (knowing that the initial shots fired in the struggle w/Campos would bring others)

- Paddock keeps shooting below until he begins to lose strength and consciousness from blood loss (This would account for the abrupt termination of the melee.

NOTE: Withe the windows already breached, these initial several gunshots from the struggle would've been heard below
edit on 10-10-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: Sillyolme

Page 143 of main thread.

Oh I didn't know it was posted... Is it the one with Paddock's head in two different pools of blood or his legs?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

This crap is getting old. A lot of us already suspected that this official story was BS and this shucking and jiving with the fake news stories coming out just proves it.

I guess the powers to be still think we are stupid little sheep who aren't smart enough to figure out that this was a false flag operation. Just goes to show you how expendable human beings are, in order to further an agenda.

Sick doesn't begin to describe the evil that lurks in some men's minds.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

a reply to: LSU0408

Where is that photo?

In my photo collection. Message me if you want it. I just have to warn you that it's graphic.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Paddock MAY have had an abdominal wound...in addition to his (fatal?) head wound.

- Campos & Paddock struggle with the revolver (for whatever reason: mutiny or intervention)

- Paddock receives, in the struggle, an abdominal wound which would not immediately kill him, but could eventually cause him to bleed out)

- Campos receives in the struggle with the gun, a leg wound (note: he could also have been shot by Paddock after running for the struggle)

- Paddock, wounded/bleeding...but still conscious, speeds up his time table and begins shooting at the crowd below (knowing that the initial shots fired in the struggle w/Campos would bring others)

- Paddock keeps shooting below until he begins to lose strength and consciousness from blood loss (This would account for the abrupt termination of the melee.

Not bad....but why would they cover that up, if it went down like that?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Can someone please confirm if the spook in the presser is really John Podesta's son in law?

I just saw a Reddit post that says that Podesta's son in law's name is Gordon Rouse, not Aaron Rouse.
If true, not the same guy.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Maybe it was a sick fetish.

The guy pretends to be a mass killer shooter, does it in full mock up, guns ammo the works. He panics when he sees a guard coming to his door when he has all of his fantasy toys out so he sprays him then does the real thing he has been practicing/fantasy role playing for years. In this scenario if the guard never walks down that hall, he packs up his goodies and leaves the hotel in the morning and starts planning for his next fantasy location.

I was thinking, he was planning to do the shooting later but the security guard freaked him out and he thought he was somehow caught, and had to start the party early.

Then again, like KansasGirl said, how do we know any of it is true? We don't even know if Paddock did the shooting. He was found dead.

I remember within 24 hrs of the shooting, they had quotes from his female companion's family saying he scared them and was a disturbing individual. The next day I wake up and now the family of his female phillipino companion are saying he was a nice guy and they are shocked he could do this.

Also, i would really like to know more about this open door alarm. Are the doors not allowed to be open, or, is a prolonged open door a known sign of robbery or is it mainly to ensure that the door hasnt malfunctioned or been tampered with? Did they ever find out why the alarm went off in This case?

It seems a waste of time to think about it because next week they'll say it was actually a smoke alarm or something...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yes, good point. They would have a major hero to trot in front of the country. They seemed to have undone their previous hero status for him now.

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: LSU0408

The trail of blood actually goes across his chest and meets up with the trail on the carpet by his shoulder. That really seems to indicate another person was there and fired that revolver placing it on the carpet after Paddock was down.

(Also, I assumed the blood flowed around the cartridges you mentioned, rather than the cartridges being on top of the blood.)

I think it could go either way. That blood was pretty thick and to flow, I would think it would flow into the empty shell...

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: IAMTAT

- Campos receives in the struggle with the gun, a leg wound (note: he could also have been shot by Paddock after running for the struggle)

Not bad....but why would they cover that up, if it went down like that?

Few possible reasons:
Feds wanted an 'act alone' shooter for whatever reason

Hotel wanted to hide the fact that an employee was also involved for legal/future lawsuit reasons

LVPD just want to find the facts but are having their hands tied

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Whether he is or not, he's damn creepy. There's definitely a vibe that he's standing there to make sure the sheriff stays on script.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join