It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting new Vegas shooting detail emerges from Sheriff

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: gabewalker

I find you are probably correct... But isn't this an elementary detail that anybody staging the scene would be able to get right? Why would they leave the gun in an unlikely place, and release photos, potentially ruining the whole OS?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

If I blow your brains out why would I care where the gun went? EVERY single suicide with a hand gun drops in their lap or their side or in their hand.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Keep in mind that (according to the official story) two doors were breached in the immediate vicinity. Also, keep in mind that this is not really a SWAT team, but a hastily assembled assault team with a SWAT member (according to the official story I've seen.) I have no problem believing that one of those guys kicked that gun out of place, either intentionally because they're trained to do that or accidentally in the clearing of the area. That floor must have been literally covered with shells, ever try moving across a floor literally covered with small round brass objects?

The thing I find intriguing from the photos is the LACK of spent bullets in the photos released thus far.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: trollzEven more interesting considering 'JESUS' doesn't seem to exist www.securityguard-license.org...

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If you look at EVERYONE interviewed who was involved with this event and really listen to what they are saying, the story becomes pretty clear that no-one is comfortable with the story. From the brother, to the "employees on the 32 floor" to the breach team, they all use distancing language and funny finagling of wording - as well as the 60 mins interviewer asking leading questions and getting answers that are questionable in whether they are trthful answers or answers to answer the leading question in a short manner (not expounding into qualifying answers about them not making assumptions about evidence or actions before they entered the room).

I'm not saying that things didn't happen in that room, but it seems ever more clear that there is a massive effort to feed a specific story (could be for very good reason - others in the "cell" or possible accomplices - which they are keeping quiet not to tip their hand).

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

The pic with the blood splatter across his chest and along the floor to the gun is compeling. No way to explain that other than it happened after.
edit on 13-10-2017 by gabewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This has probably been posted elsewhere, but just in case:

Las Vegas security guard Jesus Campos disappears moments before TV interviews

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

I find you are probably correct... But isn't this an elementary detail that anybody staging the scene would be able to get right? Why would they leave the gun in an unlikely place, and release photos, potentially ruining the whole OS?

He shot himself (or was shot) in the chest.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I thought the stories had said he used an AR-10 variant(s)...Those are .308 If that was the case those stacked mags where for a 223-5.56. Though I might have missed the full list of weapons.
edit on 10/13/2017 by DrumJunkie because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/13/2017 by DrumJunkie because: added sometihng

edit on 10/13/2017 by DrumJunkie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Well, there was one (1) Surefire magazine shown in the pictures so far, along with one (1) bump stock, so far...

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Breached door laying on it’s side, inside the room. Shows eleven (11) bullet holes approximately mid-panel. No holes in other door or door jam. No casings inside the room.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Breached door laying on it’s side, inside the room. Shows eleven (11) bullet holes. No holes in other door or door jam. No casings inside the room.
From standing door, we can see a large rectangle on top and a smaller square on the bottom under the door knob.
The door lying down is on the hinged side, the larger rectangle is shown. Top of door is to the left.
Side of door visible is the exterior of the door. The bullet holes are exit...the shooter was inside shooting out into the hallway.
The bullet holes are probably at the level of the red-arrow-tape on the standing door.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
When firing full auto, the gun rises up and to the right. If the gun was a full auto, the picture of the door would show the pattern 'walking' toward the top of the door, not in a small horizontal pattern of eleven (11) shots...

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I'll bet it was the fire escape door next to his front door...not a room door. Someone propped it open to make a quick escape.
Why was he wearing gloves?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: daveinats
According to one of the members of the breaching team, someone had used screws to attach a metal bar to prevent the stairway door from opening. He said they were able to use a pry bar to remove the metal bar and get into the stairwell to stage the breach. Imagine trying to do that just outside the door of a guy who recently put 200 rounds down the hallway you find yourself occupying.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Whatever became of this story? And did that's guard reappear?

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: RickyD
All new to me and as the article says...one more piece to the puzzle. One thing did stand out. If there was really 200 rounds they found and counted them all really fast...or is that an estimate?

I'm sure they did count each and every casing and bullet hole, that's the job of the investigators. But regardless - 150, 200, 300, it's still a significant amount of rounds to fire into the hallway. What was he even shooting at?

According to the stories coming out, Paddock had very detailed calculations regarding bullet trajectory and distance and whatnot. It doesn't make much sense that someone that meticulous would just blindly fire 200 rounds into an empty hallway.

A woman there at the time was on her phone saying what is happening they said something was and closed the street but she heard no gunfire and saw nothing unusual and showed that on her phone.

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join