It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump... Jesus, man... really?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Pffft ... left wing propoganda .

And your post, declaring that the world isn't laughing at Trump and the US? Pfffft...right wing "head in the sand", lock step with Der Drumpf.

edit on 8-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
That was hilarious. In the meantime, we get the satisfaction of watching those addicted to public relations go through their rehab. When it ends, you’ll have a supportive group of people waiting for you to join the real world.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Just to show that some people do think accents can be incorporated into humor.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
Just to show that some people do think accents can be incorporated into humor.

Wait... do you think Trump was aiming for funny? I don't know if that makes it better or worse...

For the record, I agree that accents can be incorporated into humor. But Puerto Rico isn't exactly a comedy club lately and emo Trump is only funny in a sad way. I mean "SAD" way.
edit on 8-10-2017 by Abysha because: clarificationalizinalization

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Is it just me or do some people like to be outraged at such insignificant things?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Wait... do you think Trump was aiming for funny? I don't know if that makes it better or worse...

Trump does have quirky sense of humor in my estimation, but what if he was? Why would it be worse? Comedian do it for laughs, why can't he? Is there a law against it? He didn't hurt no one by doing it, and I think he actually meant what he said, when he did it. He loves them, and judging by the reply, they love him also.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I didnt realize that Trump made his name being a 'trucker magnate', and that this experience would carry over into him personally overseeing the logistical trucking operation when the PR relief effort came along, with his own truckers flown in own his own private aircraft, and that when he didnt come through it'd be all his fault thus warranting remarks like "people he's already let down in a tragic time".

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Trump does have quirky sense of humor in my estimation, but what if he was? Why would it be worse? Comedian do it for laughs, why can't he? Is there a law against it? He didn't hurt no one by doing it, and I think he actually meant what he said, when he did it. He loves them, and judging by the reply, they love him also.

That was at the White House, surrounded by leaders and politicians. A smattering of sycophants isn't exactly a good litmus test for comedy performance.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

That was at the White House, surrounded by leaders and politicians. A smattering of sycophants isn't exactly a good litmus test for comedy performance.

Did I say everyone would think it was funny?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
It's gotten to the point where if you criticize Trump for anything, you get labeled a snowflake Hillary-bot but... holy crap.

I hate Trump and and I am not a supporter of Shillary either.

I see Trump as controlled opposition a la Emmanuel Goldstein from 1984.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I think it's just his charisma.

God Melania is gorgeous, what a complete package.

Brains and beauty

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

So with real stuff in this world to worry about you are really going to go on and on about how he pronounced a word? Way to prioritize
edit on 8-10-2017 by norhoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

So with real stuff in this world to worry about you are really going to go on and on about how he pronounced a word? Way to prioritize

This forum has been filled with crying over people kneeling during a game for daaaaaays...

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

And here you are whining about how Trump said Puerto Rico

link   

link   

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime The last wprds on you post speaks valumes to your views. And yes he is supposed to help distribute. They are U.S. Citizens. Maybe you forgot.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7 what a great contribute to the OP. Well done.....

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone Hurting someone does not have to physical. Clearly by you defending him right now proves that. Move along now

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: 3daysgone Hurting someone does not have to physical. Clearly by you defending him right now proves that. Move along now

Did I say hurting someone has to be physical? Who did he hurt? I think I will stay for a while thank you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join