It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump... Jesus, man... really?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Haterz wanna hate, Lovers wanna love

OP don't even want none of the above

She wants to piss on Trump

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
He took the extra effort to recognize Puerto Rico by trying to pronounce it as they do there and it caused an instant triggering event on the Left.

Double win for Trump!

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
You going to start a thread when you reach a certain karma or whatever score this time around ?

Anything to bash Trump. Like I have said before , your whining because Caliph Barack didnt make himself a permanent place as leader of this country
Get over it. Its how the President and elections work in this country...

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I do love me a bit of Trump-bashing in the morning!

but I think every time we bash him over something as simple as this when we go after him for the real issues dogging his administration like Russia, North Korea, Gun Control, the breakdown of his cabinet, the even really stupid tweets ect... then going after him for something like this we start to lose our voice. If we continue to attack Trump at every turn then when he does something really stupid his supporters will just say "ahhh but you blame him for everything".

Its about picking your battles.

What he said was totally stupid.

Why would he think that putting on a thick Puerto Rican accent is respectful to a people he's already let down in a tragic time? Is this the cherry he wants to put on his Puerto-Rico-tone-deaf sundae?

I agree 100% with the OP on this. its disrespectful.

But I honestly don't think he meant any malice in it, I actually think that in his mind he was trying to appear personable to the people of Puerto Rico. I think its just something dumb he said and that the intentions behind what he said were actually well meant. In fact with a lot of what Trump says I think you have to look at the actual intention behind his words rather than what he is actually saying.

I don't think we can bash him too much for this one.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
dp
edit on 8-10-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The whole snowflake - Hillary lover thing is so ridiculous.

One doesn't have to have been a Hillary supporter to recognize and acknowledge Trumps classless, obnoxious, and assinine behaviors.

Being a snowflake - wasn't that supposed to be an accusation of being too emotionally vulnerable and sensitive? Having your feelings hurt too easily?

That particular character trait has absolutely ZERO to do with percieving someones behavior as immature and tasteless.

It is only the snowflakes that would let themselves be shut down and repressed out of fear of being called a snowflake. The hope may be that if someone is called that enough, they might become it?

Magical thinking is common for young children, but terribly immature for an adult.

Trump doesn't hurt my feelings and I am not especially concerned about being super politically correct. I also am not a Hillary fan (will you ever get over her? She's gone, she lost. Move on! ) but I certainly am embarrassed by Trumps behavior on a regular basis. He represents the American people for the rest of the world. There is a lot of Americans that have class, maturity, intelligence and impulse control. I don't appreciate the impression he is giving the international community that such things are completely gone in the USA.
edit on 8-10-2017 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Actually, the world does not see him as a laughing stock . Many admire what he is trying to do for his country.

Word: "yes we do and no, we do not admire him"

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
double posts are getting annoying
edit on 8-10-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Actually, the world does not see him as a laughing stock . Many admire what he is trying to do for his country.

Oh wow. We do pick up different perceptions! What/how did you come to this conclusion?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Really? He is to help distribute? Is he supposed to driving a bulldozer clearing roads? Perhaps drive the delivery trucks with goods on them?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The funniest part is the people in the room (whom I assume some were Puerto Ricans) yelled back we love you after he said " we love puerto rico. So the Puerto Ricans that were there in the room did not have a problem with it.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So you are now the ambassador for the world? You assume that your opinion is what the rest of the world thinks? Who is the immature narcissist now?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Yeah, what was he thinking by not letting the Clinton Foundation distribute those funds?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Why are people so triggered by this ?

All he did was mock Hillary Clinton's fake Southern "Accent".

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So you are now the ambassador for the world? You assume that your opinion is what the rest of the world thinks? Who is the immature narcissist now?

I think you need to learn a little about sarcasm....

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Why are people so triggered by this ?

All he did was mock Hillary Clinton's fake Southern "Accent".

Actually, its her New York accent that is fake!

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

What's wrong with the sound? Have another source?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I'm not surprised that you don't see the problem. You and the other trump supporters on here. Of course you guys are the only ones saying there's nothing wrong. The rest of us think he's an imbecile and that's most of the country in case you were wondering.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

We choose to believe the people of PU erto Rico. Thanks anyway.
In case you haven't heard trump lies. Like all of the time. You can't believe a single word he says. He's an habitual chronic serial liar..

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Hell most of the country sees him as a laughing stock. When he's not putting all our lives at risk that is.
I can't wait for him to be gone.
One way or another.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join