It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump... Jesus, man... really?!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Whatever you need to tell yourself so your little bubble doesn't pop

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
It's pointless to talk to those who support Trump by and large. They are positive he is quite literally the best President to ever be in office.

His arrogance to them is a show of strength. Same goes when he is basically being a bully. His tweets for most of the world, are immature blurbs of stupidity.. comments made without checking in with his staff. To his supporters, it is "refreshing". Comments he makes that are obviously made due to his vast ego and "I know something you don't," to his sheep.. are clever ploys to fool the enemy.

He found his base - he was dead on when he said he could shoot somebody and not lose followers. And if that is true.. and it probably is.. why do you think they would ever be swayed from his moronic tweets, incredible lack of knowledge with foreign policy, laughably absent Presidential personality, etc. And the more people point out ludicrously stupid things he does, the more his supports flock around him to protect him.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

those tapes don't exist.

Tell that to Abysha..she's the one who wants to view them.

edit on 8-10-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Trump sucks and all but how do you know he didn't have a conversation with some Puerto Ricans who taught him to pronounce it correctly?

Most people take it as a sign of respect pronouncing their homeland correctly...

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Most sane people just see Trump attempting to pronounce the name correctly.

Others are just looking to hate in any way possible.

End the hate.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Bet that will trigger your snowflake psyche.

Not really. And trump is going to be thrown out of office on his ass so no worries really.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Yeah.

What the hell does that even mean?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

No one admires him. No one. Some people are under some freaky influence.

Oh and I'm just as entitled to make claims as you are my darling boy. Who do I think I am. LOL.
Ok daddy what ev...

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Look everyone is getting so defensive...
What's that word again...
Oh yeah, triggered.

I'm having a ball here.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Look everyone is getting so defensive...
What's that word again...
Oh yeah, triggered.

I'm having a ball here.

You're having a ball speaking for millions of people you don't know ? Have you been triggered into trying to trigger others ?
Sad that you enjoy ruffling feathers with grandiose false statements, and it says more about you, than those you are attempting to trigger 😕

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Trump is a hero...

You kids need to understand something.

You have been brainwashed... you have become crazy and racist. You hate white people...

You are sick.

The rest of the world, yes world not just USA but the rest of the world still thinking rationally are going to protect this hero.

You made it happen, enjoy

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Just like criticizing Obama for anything got one labeled a racist.

Seems like the world is in balance.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Yeah, he's hit or miss on jokes. No big deal. Our that triggers you then it just means you were already pissed off.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: Liquesence

Whatever you need to tell yourself so your little bubble doesn't pop

Whatever you need to rationalize your own fantasies..

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

He probably had someone correct him on his pronunciation during his visit and played off of that. Seems like a silly thing to whine about, but that may be just me.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I'm sure everyone knows our lovely Puerto Rican poster, Marg.

Had I, in the same tone of voice relaying the same sentiments, mangled the pronunciation in such a dimwitted manner to her face, I have little doubt she'd have backhanded me for mocking their accent.
Not bothering to have the GAF to stay in the ballpark with the syllabic pronunciations and come off as lazy or ignorant is not the way to show respect for a devastated place. You might as well rename yourself Peggy Hill, Es-pa-noll teacher. And order the Fill-it Mig-nawn at lunch while you're at it.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

What the hell are you mocking?

Latin culture celebrates life...He was honoring their celebration of life by 'slurring' those words the way that he did.

Since you are fault finding with him, your remedy is to go love your own life, and then you will understand why he would pay homage to the 'Latin' 'culture'.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WithWings

He was trying to learn the accent, to stand with them; celebrating life. If you can't clearly see that, it's because you think everyone is evil.

What did a Puerto Rican woman say to him; 'we love you too!'

Don't mock other people's art! Go get your own!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hahah that was pretty gay.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Good grief you people nit pick and have become obsessed with what is called politics.Nothing to see here but more politics.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join