It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I just finished watching it, now. I am probably heartless but I am left feeling pretty furious by Lombardo and the thoughtless, unprofessional, exploitative way he conducted himself.

He wouldn't take questions, treated people with questions as 'enemies'....he left so many things unanswered, too, and buried his terrible behavior, in the end, by talking about two wounded officers and choking up.

I thought it was manipulative.

Not shocked though. No better way to shut people up than making them feel bad for questioning things.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

That man was/is under unbelievable pressure, don't know what but he is.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: judydawg

I do not disagree.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: judydawg
a reply to: Boadicea

What Happens in Vegas Doesn't Stay in Reno, be sure and read comments at link.

www.steynonline.com...

Enjoyed reading that and the comments!

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Award Time Oct 10th

On October 10, 2017, SPFPA member Jesus Campos proudly accepts his "SPFPA Hero Award" for bravery in the line of duty. Brother Campos continued to assist Metro Officers after being wounded in the leg. He joins all of our member Heroes working as Security Officers at Mandalay Bay.

We are proud of ALL of our SPFPA members and recognize the important role they play in the protection of our Nation.

Where's the MSM ?

This guy is the biggest hero of the YEAR !!!

Union helping framing the "Campos" Identity ?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

In the 2 pics of this celebration, Campos looks like the unhappiest man in history!

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

SO there is a 6 minute weirdness here. Did Campos try to get in the shooter's room and that's what caused the shooter to fire through the door? Why would he try to get in the shooter's room if he didn't hear gunfire first?

I suppose it might depend on what all Campos was doing at the stairwell door. If he was messing with the piece of metal across it, then the shooter might have heard and shot at where he believed the stairwell door would be -- and therefore whoever was messing with it.

Which might possibly explain one wound to the thigh, if the shooter were aiming at one spot, instead of down the corridor in general.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
Lombardo wraps up the timeline by saying that when police got there, the shooting had already ceased so they began evacuating rooms and "you know the rest."

He left that totally open to subjectivity. Again, I suspect things may "change" there, too.

I felt the same way. When he said "you know the rest" I thought, BULLS**T!!, we know nothing!

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Make his beard a bit longer and I can hear "Allah Akbar" in the back of my head.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Reminds me more of the company IT guy than a security guard

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaeG14
The only problem I have with the theory of shooters within the concert crowd is, who the hell would put themselves there knowing someone is shooting in that same direction from the 32nd floor with automatic weapons?? It's Russian roulette to survive it.

Not if one shooter is firing at the front of the concert and the ground shooter/s are at the other end to fire on those fleeing in that direction. Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Glad to know his leg is ok also....

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

In the 2 pics of this celebration, Campos looks like the unhappiest man in history!

Nope, he sure doesn't look happy -- more like a deer caught in the headlights. I noticed that immediately as well.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I agree his lawyer or the hotel stopped that interview last night. I think FBI and LVPD wanted him on record to see his reaction.... something isn't right with Campos

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Like a gun was being held against his back

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: judydawg

I agree his lawyer or the hotel stopped that interview last night. I think FBI and LVPD wanted him on record to see his reaction.... something isn't right with Campos

The SPFPA is representing Campos. David Hickey has been the one to speak on his behalf, so far.

I think they must have been at least partly behind him "bolting" from the scheduled interviews.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I can’t say that I’m not secretly hoping that Campos turns out to be a real hero and he actually did try to stop whatever was happening.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

The SPFPA is representing Campos. David Hickey has been the one to speak on his behalf, so far.

I think they must have been at least partly behind him "bolting" from the scheduled interviews.

If this is the case, why allow him to agree to the interview in the first place? And was the interview to be live in studio? If so, how and when did he get there from wherever he is living without being hounded by every media conglomerate in existence?

Too many problems, and nowhere near enough solutions to them.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Ahhh...I just noticed the bandaid on his forehead!

I don't know when he was injured, there, or what happened....but it was after this photo:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

If this is the case, why allow him to agree to the interview in the first place? And was the interview to be live in studio? If so, how and when did he get there from wherever he is living without being hounded by every media conglomerate in existence?

Too many problems, and nowhere near enough solutions to them.

Agree!

I wondered if the whole 'almost was interviewed' story was to make sure people believe he is the person that's claimed without having to do any interview.

ETA: Link

Where the heck was the room he bolted from?

Except when the cameras were about to roll, and media gathered in the building to talk to him, Campos reportedly bolted, and, as of early Friday morning, it wasn't immediately clear where he was.

'The building?' What building? What kind of reporting is this? It's not clear where anyone waiting to interview him was, either!

A-hole press!

edit on 10/13/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join