It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: pale5218

Jason Goodman was in LAS and posted a video with Laura Loomer and Jake (?). They talked a little about about the local media and how many won't engage for fear of losing advertisement and the reporters losing their jobs.

www.youtube.com...

There was some photos of Campos receiving an award for his bravery. About halfway through the video, they look at these and there shows evidence of photo shop. I'm going to post them so you can take a closer look.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

These are the pics with evidence of photoshop

edit on 10/14/2017 by pale5218 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
Has this video been posted yet? It begins way before shooting begins. Sorry if it has been seen, there are some security guards and PD throughout the video.

www.liveleak.com...

I have seen that and I think those three single shots in the beginning were into the crowd because they started to move towards the gates before the first burst of rapid fire. Now they could have been concerned just from hearing the gun fire but I don't think that's plausible. Something was evident to some of the crowd before that first burst.

My thought is someone (or a few) got hit by those single shot. About 20-25 seconds after the third single shot, the person taking the video picks up on people starting to rush towards the gate and he even asks, "Whats going on". About 10 seconds after that, the first burst of rapid fire starts.

Did you notice anything unusual in the video or with the Security?
I didn't see anything.
edit on 10/14/2017 by pale5218 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I’m not seeing any photoshop on these although I don’t know much about it. The spots you circled didn’t show anything unusual.

So please can you point out what you think you’re seeing.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Photo 1: It appears to be part of Campos' suit jacket, the funny angle being because he's holding the award in that arm. It is the same colour as the suit trousers. If it was PS, then they could have at least fixed up that conspicuous white blur on the man's (2nd from left) crotch!

Photo 2: If you are referring to his hand and a finger? It's not a weird finger, it's part of the chair the man is sitting on. Look at the other chairs in the room.

Photo 3: A previous poster said it looks like a band-aid. If you zoom into the 2nd photo he appears to have it also on his noggin.
edit on 14-10-2017 by auroraaus because: added extra comment

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I have been stalking this thread since the beginning. I felt I had to log in to share a link to see if anyone could discredit the story.

Supposedly, this lady took to Facebook to voice her claims that she saw multiple shooters and some were even chasing her group inside and outside the venue. The article claims she is now dead. She was 28, died of natural causes (her grandma states she had epilepsy and a tumor). The grandma thinks the stress of the shooting killed her.

Anyway, do your thing and see what you can find.

www.inquisitr.com...

Sorry, I don't post often enough to know how to do the links right.

Eta: Sorry, I didn't realize there was a whole post dedicated to her already.
edit on 14-10-2017 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: judydawg
a reply to: Boadicea

I agree his lawyer or the hotel stopped that interview last night. I think FBI and LVPD wanted him on record to see his reaction.... something isn't right with Campos

Well, then we only agree that someone stopped that interview last night and that something's not right with Campos... but I don't think Mandalay or MGM had anything to do with it. If Campos didn't decide to stop it himself, then it was probably his lawyer or his union. That's the reason for the union -- to represent them against the company.

It's also possible the FBI shut the interview down as well I suppose, since they're in charge of the investigation. But the LVMPD would not have made that decision. It would have been up to the FBI.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: rowdyrich
a reply to: Boadicea

Like a gun was being held against his back

Yes! Just like that. Excellent observation

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I can’t say that I’m not secretly hoping that Campos turns out to be a real hero and he actually did try to stop whatever was happening.

I hope so too. I would gladly be wrong about this if it came out this information was being withheld for his protection from a continued threat or something like that.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Well...Lombardo/FBI/CIA/DHS said they think the fuel tanks were intentionally targeted, so I think that's pretty good reason to believe that they were NOT.

Well, I guess that's one way to look at it... so just play the opposite game? Believe the opposite of anything and everything LE says?

I'll use the brain the good Lord gave me. Given the totality of the circumstances, it's far more likely that terrorists wanting to inflict maximum damage would have done exactly that... It's more likely that they tried and were unsuccessful.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I appreciate your respect and compassion for the Sheriff. He's in one helluva tough spot right now. And I have no doubt the FBI took over this investigation from the start, so the Sheriff isn't even in control of this whole mess...

But he is also the elected official who is enabling the feds and the misinformation and the lack of information. People are fed up with the crap from elected officials who protect the bureaucrats who abuse and misuse their power. I have no idea what the Sheriff's other options might be, and I have no doubt that the more honor and integrity he has, the worst his position right now might be. But as long as he continues to stay in this position, he has to expect the anger and even the fear of the people.

If he wants to be the hero, then he has to be the hero.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Did they report only 8 people remain hospitalized? That's not what I thought Lombardo said this afternoon.

I thought he said there were more like 40 something. Maybe the 8 is referring to just one hospital -- the UNLV hospital? St. Rose and Sunset also had patients.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I’m not seeing any photoshop on these although I don’t know much about it. The spots you circled didn’t show anything unusual.

So please can you point out what you think you’re seeing.

I wasn’t the one that circled the areas, that came off the twitter that way.

The coat flap looks misplaced like it was being blended, the bandaid looks as if it was added to the picture and one with the hand on the shoulder, maybe perception on my part but it looks like he shouldn’t be able to reach the shoulder, he’s further away from that guy. That’s how I see it.

The other thing not circled in the one with the coat flap, if you zoom into the mouth, looks really funny.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

Thank you for posting the link! I've been trying to track these stories, and the link is much appreciated. I did see the post yesterday, but I haven't had time to track it, so thank you for the reminder here! (And easy reference)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Has this video been posted yet? It begins way before shooting begins. Sorry if it has been seen, there are some security guards and PD throughout the video.

www.liveleak.com...

Thank you for the video link! Now that I'm aware of the SkyVue towers just south of the venue, I do want to look at more vids and see if I can see any sign of gunfire from the towers. I doubt I'll find anything, but I have to look just to satisfy my own curiousity.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

i've seen this a bunch of times, but i've never heard this until today. at the 5:09 mark you can hear a guy as he walking past say it's coming from the window and pointing up.

screen shot,

here the youtube, if you paly it at 1/2 speed you have sound.

ETA: as a matter of fact he says it twice

edit on 14-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Two things stood out to me from the presser, a massive investigation and a hundred of people interviewed world wide. I an not sure how to find out more, maybe news site in Philippines etc....

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: katmatcon

Just my two cents.

So because Paddosk went to a university near Lockheed and other aerospace companies that makes him spook .....?

Several of my classmates went into the CIA and NSA - it recruited heavily from some of computer science majors

Because I went to same college supposed to be gubmint stooge.....?

You are reaching far down the rabbit hole - please adjust tinfoil

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: katmatcon

I can buy in to this whole story until I get to the guns, but hey we don't really know how many or if they were Paddlocks.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

www.liveleak.com...

At 12:30 (and the next 20 seconds or so) into that video...it sounds so much like two gunman firing at the same time. Most convincing I've heard/seen yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join