It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Lombardo said in the press conference that it's believed the fuel tanks were intentionally fired at.

...in case you missed that.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: pale5218

Las Vegas news conference on now.

Is it still on, I’m at gym, they don’t watch this unless it’d sports related

The latest article...

video in the article.

Sheriff says he stands by new timeline of Las Vegas Strip shooting

Interesting stuff:

About 5:27ish in on the video at your link, Lomabardo is talking about the autopsy....

He says, "Yes, an autopsy has been performed on Mr. Paddock *pause* OR the suspect."

Is Mr. Paddock the suspect or not? Do they know who the autopsy was performed on?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The press conference today, you needed press credentials. All the others were open to public.

They did not like questions.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

I'm not a chemist, but I have a hard time believing that jet fuel is less flammable than grass.

I've seen fuel storage tanks blow up from improper sampling techniques (video of bacon bomb sampling - not in person) and I have beaten out more grass fires from tracers than I care to count. Granted the tanks in question were from a long time ago (JP4) and I have no idea what they use now or in the particular aircraft present in Vegas.

Putting a hole in a tank is another matter entirely.

Paddock was an old man (as i'm rapidly becoming an old man). Perhaps he was going on outdated information that might have been true in the past but simply wasn't true any more = tracers could ignite aviation fuel?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

He says, "Yes, an autopsy has been performed on Mr. Paddock *pause* OR the suspect."

Is Mr. Paddock the suspect or not? Do they know who the autopsy was performed on?

Very very interesting.

So, does that mean that they aren't certain if Paddock is the suspect or are they not certain that the corpse they have is Paddock's? Anyone know who identified the body?

Another thing I saw reported as having been said in the presser is, "the word incompetence has been thrown around ... it's not incompetent to allow burglars to break into the suspect's home during the investigation."

I also heard that he seemed nervous and or uncomfortable speaking and that his voice wavered and cracked. I'm at work right now and can't readily watch any video, so can anyone else confirm that bit?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Las Vegas news conference on now.

Is it still on, I’m at gym, they don’t watch this unless it’d sports related

The latest article...

video in the article.

Sheriff says he stands by new timeline of Las Vegas Strip shooting

Interesting stuff:

About 5:27ish in on the video at your link, Lomabardo is talking about the autopsy....

I'm sure the sheriff knows way more than he's allowed to say. It's been obvious (to me, at least) for the last couple of press conferences.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I don't know, but it made me feel like there may be a BIG change in the story to come.

He began the press conference by saying that he had told the media that facts/events may change...and they did...so why are people surprised? Or something like that.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

MGM Resorts disputed Lombardo’s revised timeline. The company, which owns Mandalay Bay, released the following details Thursday: “The 9:59 p.m. PDT time was derived from a Mandalay Bay report manually created after the fact without the benefit of information we now have.

I wonder how much other information was manually created after the fact? I wonder how much information wasn't manually created after the fact too.

We are now confident that the time stated in this report is not accurate. We know that shots were being fired at the festival lot at the same time as, or within 40 seconds after, the time Jesus Campos first reported that shots were fired over the radio.”

Wait! I thought the maintenance guy radioed in?

I wish they said how they know so much about the timing of the shots.... no doubt a report manually created after the fact. But created by who? And according to what?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Tracer doesn't ignite fuel.

Maybe. Maybe not. I've seen some debate about that. I have no idea from personal knowledge. But it seems that many people believe it's possible under the right circumstances -- whether it is or not. Many people think they know things that they really don't know. And I sure can't speak for what was in the shooter's head, but I know "experts" have definitively said the tanks were targeted, so maybe the shooter wrongly believed it and tried.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Lombardo also says that Campos had both a radio and a cell phone (and used both)...that he was shot closer to 10:05, even though he was there at 9:59....that he went to the stairwell door first when he finally got on the 32nd floor.

SO there is a 6 minute weirdness here. Did Campos try to get in the shooter's room and that's what caused the shooter to fire through the door? Why would he try to get in the shooter's room if he didn't hear gunfire first?

I'm still watching so maybe that's answered later in the press conference.

edit on 10/13/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Why would he try to get in the shooter's room if he didn't hear gunfire first?

Perhaps, Campos heard the windows being busted out.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ah...

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I noticed Lombardo has said nothing about using 911 calls to help build a timeline. He named dispatch audio records, but not 911 calls made by the public.

I mention this because the Bellagio-woman who posted a video about what happened there said she called 911 and was sure many others did, too.

WHAT DO THE 911 CALLS FROM THE PUBLIC SAY ABOUT THE TIMELINE AND EVERYTHING ELSE?

ETA: We know they say things not even included in this story...like the Bellagio gunfire.

edit on 10/13/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
My thought has long been that Campos was told by Paddock there was to be an FBI arms deal sting...and to go along with it in secrecy for national security sake.

Campos believed it...until he came up and heard the windows being smashed. He goes in and sees the guns set up with the sniper's nests prepared...has a WTF moment, as Paddock shoots him running out.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Lombardo wraps up the timeline by saying that when police got there, the shooting had already ceased so they began evacuating rooms and "you know the rest."

He left that totally open to subjectivity. Again, I suspect things may "change" there, too.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus

I'm not a chemist, but I have a hard time believing that jet fuel is less flammable than grass.

I've seen fuel storage tanks blow up from improper sampling techniques (video of bacon bomb sampling - not in person) and I have beaten out more grass fires from tracers than I care to count. Granted the tanks in question were from a long time ago (JP4) and I have no idea what they use now or in the particular aircraft present in Vegas.

Putting a hole in a tank is another matter entirely.

Paddock was an old man (as i'm rapidly becoming an old man). Perhaps he was going on outdated information that might have been true in the past but simply wasn't true any more = tracers could ignite aviation fuel?

I have no doubt that paddock would have tried to target the tanks. I have no doubt under the right circumstances tracer will ignite fuel. It won't, however, ignite any kind of fuel if the fuel air mix isn't right. Shooting a full tank with tracer and penetrating it would have the same effect as dropping a lit match in water.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
I also heard that he seemed nervous and or uncomfortable speaking and that his voice wavered and cracked. I'm at work right now and can't readily watch any video, so can anyone else confirm that bit?

He struck me as wanting to appear pathetic, picked on...in need of the public's sympathy.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

What Happens in Vegas Doesn't Stay in Reno, be sure and read comments at link.

www.steynonline.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Isn’t in previous reports that Campos heard drilling and the assumption was Paddock was drilling another hole for pinhole cameras.

Wasn’t the drilling the catalyst for Campos investigating down the hallway?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Isn’t in previous reports that Campos heard drilling and the assumption was Paddock was drilling another hole for pinhole cameras.

Wasn’t the drilling the catalyst for Campos investigating down the hallway?

He was investigating a door alarm from another room on that floor. That's officially why he was there in the first place, however he allegedly then heard drilling which one would assume leads him closer to Paddock's room. Paddock then allegedly goes all Tony Montana on him and fires 200 rounds into the hallway

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join