It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

What I read about the gates is that only the gates on the east side of the venue were open -- two gates, one at the south end closest to the stage, and another at the north end farthest from the stage -- but all other gates were locked. The reason I read was to prevent the concert-goers from clogging up Las Vegas Blvd to the west when the concert was over.

What I read was not an official statement from anyone, so take it for what it's worth.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

About the JANET tanks: I've pretty much dismissed this one because I've read how stupid the shooter would have been to think that he/she could have poked a hole in them with some bullets. do you think the Janet tank theory is a real possibility? If so, why? I have zero knowledge in these matters.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

What I read about the gates is that only the gates on the east side of the venue were open -- two gates, one at the south end closest to the stage, and another at the north end farthest from the stage -- but all other gates were locked. The reason I read was to prevent the concert-goers from clogging up Las Vegas Blvd to the west when the concert was over.

What I read was not an official statement from anyone, so take it for what it's worth.

Thank you. I'm going to look around on this one. The explanation you've read makes sense. So why are some witnesses saying all the gates were locked? I think it's probably rumor but I want to find out.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

About the JANET tanks: I've pretty much dismissed this one because I've read how stupid the shooter would have been to think that he/she could have poked a hole in them with some bullets. do you think the Janet tank theory is a real possibility? If so, why? I have zero knowledge in these matters.

I do give the JANET tanks credibility, because it is possible -- just not probable according to what we've been told -- and because those tanks were in fact hit. I cannot believe those were simply stray shots or ricochets. So we have to at least consider the possibility that they were targeted. And it all comes back to those tracer rounds and the Ruger 308. As I understand it, IF the shooter had the Ruger 308 that Paddock purportedly purchased Thursday the 28th, and IF the shooter had the tracer rounds, then YES, the Ruger 308 could have pierced the tanks and the tracer rounds could have ignited the fuel inside. But -- again, as I understand it -- the shooter did not have the proper weapons/ammo to get the job done. Like my husband always says, "Gotta use the right tool for the job."

So that's why I give the story credibility. The devil's in the details. It may have been overly ambitious on their part, but if it had worked, the chaos and madness and no doubt the casualties would have been even greater. Much much greater.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

So why are some witnesses saying all the gates were locked?

I suspect what they really mean is that all the gates they tried were locked. We've seen videos of people streaming out through the gates to the east, so we know at least those gates were unlocked and open. But I do believe that some folks found other gates locked -- hence why we don't see videos of people streaming out any other gates.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Smurfy posted an interesting thread this morning --

The Bellagio Hotel interview.

-- with a video that looks like it's worth watching. I haven't watched it yet though. It's 48 minutes, and I have some errands to run, so I'll watch it when I get back.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up!

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Smurfy posted an interesting thread this morning --

The Bellagio Hotel interview.

-- with a video that looks like it's worth watching. I haven't watched it yet though. It's 48 minutes, and I have some errands to run, so I'll watch it when I get back.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up!

Yes! I just posted that to the main thread because I also think the video is worth watching, for sure! Do you know if she's privided an image of the hotel receipt?

Regarding the Janet thing, thank you for your reply. Since he was NOT able to obtain those tracer rounds (so we're told), that is why I don't think he/they aimed for the tanks. Did he just think "I may get lucky and hit the tank?" And I do think its possible that they were hit via ricochet. But: I am ZERO qualified to have any thoughts on this, really.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Adding this here, too...FOX says Campos disappeared just before the interview with Hannity was set to begin:

Las Vegas security guard Jesus Campos disappears moments before TV interviews

Thank goodness Kellyanne was available to talk about Weinstein.

ETA: Ah, I see there's an entire thread about this.
edit on 10/13/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Las Vegas news conference on now.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

LOL

Sheriff emphasizes

No conspiracy between LVMP - FBi - MGM

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Do you have a link to video of it?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

LOL

Sheriff emphasizes

I heard that! This guy's body language speaks volumes. Total BS.

Now he says Campos got shot at 10:05. Make up your mind!

FBI: "No ideology or affiliation to any groups"

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Is it still on, I’m at gym, they don’t watch this unless it’d sports related

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: pale5218

Is it still on, I’m at gym, they don’t watch this unless it’d sports related

The latest article...

video in the article.

Sheriff says he stands by new timeline of Las Vegas Strip shooting

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thx 👍

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
dbl post
edit on 10/13/2017 by pale5218 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

I do give the JANET tanks credibility, because it is possible -- just not probable according to what we've been told -- and because those tanks were in fact hit. I cannot believe those were simply stray shots or ricochets. So we have to at least consider the possibility that they were targeted. And it all comes back to those tracer rounds and the Ruger 308. As I understand it, IF the shooter had the Ruger 308 that Paddock purportedly purchased Thursday the 28th, and IF the shooter had the tracer rounds, then YES, the Ruger 308 could have pierced the tanks and the tracer rounds could have ignited the fuel inside. But -- again, as I understand it -- the shooter did not have the proper weapons/ammo to get the job done. Like my husband always says, "Gotta use the right tool for the job."

So that's why I give the story credibility. The devil's in the details. It may have been overly ambitious on their part, but if it had worked, the chaos and madness and no doubt the casualties would have been even greater. Much much greater.

Tracer doesn't ignite fuel.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

LOL

Sheriff emphasizes

I haven't found video of the press conference yet, but I read Lombardo is "offended" by reports of police incompetence.

Wouldn't want to hurt his feels or hold his feet to the flame.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks!

I see a young Mel Books is still standing behind him to nod when he is doing a 'good job' talking.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

LOL

Sheriff emphasizes

I haven't found video of the press conference yet, but I read Lombardo is "offended" by reports of police incompetence.

Wouldn't want to hurt his feels or hold his feet to the flame.

An armed guard outside the presser kept Laura and camera guy out.
I don’t know if this was just them or all independent news.

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join