It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: face23785

I’m not about to quibble over this, it’s a glib, tongue in cheek idea, I’m not serious.

However, the coincidence of OJ getting out the very day this happens and the killer shooting form a floor that nearly reflects his sentence is interesting

Actually OJ got out yesterday. This theory gets less and less interesting when you look at the facts.

Edit: Ok that was some dumbassery on my part. The shooting did start last night.
edit on 2 10 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: face23785

What else can we make up with zero evidence or even the slightest indication that it had anything to do with the situation?

OJ starts with "O" and in his name it even stands for 'orange'. Obama's name starts with "O" too. Pumpkins are orange, and its October. Halloween is October 31, OJ did 8 years thats 10-31-8 OR 10/31/08. October 31, 2008 is the date when Stephen Paddock sold his soul to Obama.

And that's proves OJ did it!

link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: ChrisM101
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
The Peoples Voice, via FB... 5th floor shooter?

I would really like for someone to explain this video!!

Clearly there is another shooter on the 5th floor, I hope this damn video goes viral!!

This is bizarre. So much for the 'lone gunman' theory here. Better save this vid.

Didn't that mystery woman taunt "they're all around you" or something to that effect?

Wish the investigation could find a way to follow this lead.

edit on 2-10-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

The "shooter" is on the 31 floor of another side, the sliver that gives him the direct view. Check out the infograph that was posted earlier. This 5th floor shooting is coming from an angle that would be way down to the bottom right from the "shooter's official position" on the other sliver of wall facing the venue, not seen in this video because they are that far apart out of frame.

link   
a reply to: Willtell

The authorities will hear that, ask if there's any evidence to support it, find there's none and dismiss it. As they should. Stop making # up, it doesn't help.

link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

link   
a reply to: ChrisM101

That looks like another angle of a video I saw last night and thought that the shooter was way lower than they said... Hard to spot but very upper left, left-middle.

twitter link

link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

I would really like for someone to explain this video!!

Clearly there is another shooter on the 5th floor, I hope this damn video goes viral!!

I seem to recall footage from later in the evening/morning that showed something like a strobe in a window about that height. They even commented on it. I bounced between Fox and MSNBC, and I don't remember which it would've been on. IF it's that, it'd be unrelated. Something to look for, maybe.
(I'm not opposed to the idea of multiple shooters. Scanner traffic had them clearing the fourth floor looking for someone at one point)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Anyone thinking another shooter is in ANY part of the hotel, why aren't any other windows of the Mandalay Bay shattered?

Some of you people will fall for anything.

This is the EXACT reason why people look down on conspiracy theorists.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I’m not about to quibble over this, it’s a glib, tongue in cheek idea, I’m not serious.

However, the coincidence of OJ getting out the very day this happens and the killer shooting form a floor that nearly reflects his sentence is interesting

Actually OJ got out yesterday. This theory gets less and less interesting when you look at the facts.

Edit: Ok that was some dumbassery on my part. The shooting did start last night.

Its not a serious theory. But believe me, the authorities though of it.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Chill out

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

If the police spent hours going room to room
looking for accomplices which they did, they had good reason.

Don't imagine you will ever hear the full story on CNN.
Or anywhere for that matter.

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

WOW.....

Wouldn't there be an obvious hole in the window? None seems to have been reported.

I'm guessing this is a reflection of emergency vehicle lights or just a simple hoax.

edit on 2-10-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

link   

Is there an area where outside access can be gotten without a window? Can't find a good close up of the building.

link   
a reply to: anonfamily

I agree.. two different automatic weapons being fired simultaneously.. one slow rapid fire.. the other quick short bursts... Curious.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo
Anyone thinking another shooter is in ANY part of the hotel, why aren't any other windows of the Mandalay Bay shattered?

Some of you people will fall for anything.

This is the EXACT reason why people look down on conspiracy theorists.

You need to explain...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Its not a serious theory. But believe me, the authorities though of it.

They have better things to do than waste their time with asinine theories with zero relevance. I'll believe you when you supply some evidence they'd entertain the idea with zero evidence to back it up.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

If the police spent hours going room to room
looking for accomplices which they did, they had good reason.

Don't imagine you will ever hear the full story on CNN.
Or anywhere for that matter.

So police doing their due diligence = another shooter (which we captured on video shooting from the 5th floor even though the building is all glass and only 2 windows were busted which just so happen to be on the 32nd floor which is what has been reported from the beginning)?

The dissonance and pretzel twisting going on is real.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Look, If you don’t like the idea, SO WHAT

You’re the one obsessing over it

Get over it

And don’t you EVER tell me what not to post!

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Maybe it's the "grassy knoll". These are reflections from a gun position outside of the MB.

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join