It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Who are you the arbiter of what’s true or not

You had better check yourself out

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
45 minutes prior to shooting, lady screams at everyone around the front row that they're all going to die..

Why don't we have this account of events from anyone else in attendance?

We have someone who was able to dig up an anti-Trump rally and find a random guy in the video and make that "connection" within 12 hours yet we don't have a 2nd witness to confirm this story?

I don't think what the girl is saying actually happened. I think plenty more in attendance would have come forward.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Grambler
Had explosives, 18 more guns, and ammo at his house found by police.

Link us?

It's a live press conference going on right now.

www.pscp.tv...

Non ABC stream
edit on 2-10-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Who are you the arbiter of what’s true or not

You had better check yourself out

Do you have any reason to believe the law enforcement professionals are lying about the body count? How much #ing attention do you need man?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

45 minutes prior to shooting, lady screams at everyone around the front row that they're all going to die..

We have someone who was able to dig up an anti-Trump rally and find a random guy in the video and make that "connection" within 12 hours yet we don't have a 2nd witness to confirm this story?

I don't think what the girl is saying actually happened. I think plenty more in attendance would have come forward.

Crisis actors? Is that what you're saying?

edit on 2-10-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

link   

What are you talking about. I never mentioned any body count

Chill out...your conflating

link   

originally posted by: ChrisM101
a reply to: Tempter

Has anyone any commentary on the Video on FB showing gunfire from a 4th or 5th floor location? It clearly shows flash from the window at the same time as you can hear the firing, and nothing from the upper floors at that time?

I seen that 4th or 5th floor gun fire in another video position pointing up. The vid was from ABC news last night early am. That was definitely gun fire from a belt driven weapon. I don't know who made the cell phone vid but ABC news has it. After 20 plus year in the military and combat with the 101st airborne that was machine gun fire from that floor

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

What are you talking about. I never mentioned any body count

Chill out...your conflating

You replied to my post about the body count and asked if I'm the arbiter of what's true. Maybe you need to pay attention to what you're replying to.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

She seems authentic, but could be lying I don't know..

What I find unusual is how this interview wasn't seen anywhere in the MSM.

I don't think it's fair to assume that she's making it up simply because we haven't seen this or other witness testimony to this effect in the MSM.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Had explosives, 18 more guns, and ammo at his house found by police.

Link us?

Sorry it was on the live presser.

I am on the road so can't link now.

link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Yeah, admittedly I did wonder about the effect of heat on the barrel.

19 just seemed too excessive even for that, in my opinion.

But I guess that depends on how long he expected to be there.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Intially they said "hammer-like", didn't they? I just assumed something like the following to get the crack started.
Glass Hammer

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

And this is a pic of the other guy (Global Warming Papers) he said was the shooter
plus.google.com...

WHOSE CREATING THE FALSE NARRATIVE NOW?????????????????????

All I did was google the dudes name and "darpa", and like 4 things total came up so I pasted what it was. I imagine Konduit did the same thing to find the NASA page. I then did his name and "global warming" and tons of stuff came up and I basically just mentioned it and immediately you turned around and said I was making crap up blah blah blah and here how many pages later you're still carrying on with this BS fantasy you made up about me that I DECLARED that everyone with the name "Stephen Paddock" is the shooter.

Like anyone can be exactly sure about anything that comes up today.

Get off my jock yo!

edit on 2-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

All I've seen is hammer.

link   
a reply to: SJE98

Could it be reflections from fire at another position outside the Mandalay Bay? Would the reflection be that bright or would we have to be viewing a muzzle for that brightness?

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: Bluntone22

Yeah, admittedly I did wonder about the effect of heat on the barrel.

19 just seemed too excessive even for that, in my opinion.

But I guess that depends on how long he expected to be there.

I speculated earlier he may have had the extra guns because he intended to shoot it out with police and then pussied out. That's just speculation of course. There's all kinds of reasons why he may have had so many guns. We may never know for sure.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: RadioRobert

All I've seen is hammer.

The vulcan hammer?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: SJE98

Could it be reflections from fire at another position outside the Mandalay Bay? Would the reflection be that bright or would we have to be viewing a muzzle for that brightness?

More important is first the origination/pedigree of the footage.
Time? could this have been from a different time.
Digitalization..they seem to be messing with the footage, it could create a flickering light.
Strobe?
Reflections.
Also consider the wide variety of images in daylight after the shooting showing the fifth floor windows intact.
Replaced in the middle of the night during a full blown investigation and no one notices?

link   

originally posted by: SJE98

originally posted by: ChrisM101
a reply to: Tempter

Has anyone any commentary on the Video on FB showing gunfire from a 4th or 5th floor location? It clearly shows flash from the window at the same time as you can hear the firing, and nothing from the upper floors at that time?

I seen that 4th or 5th floor gun fire in another video position pointing up. The vid was from ABC news last night early am. That was definitely gun fire from a belt driven weapon. I don't know who made the cell phone vid but ABC news has it. After 20 plus year in the military and combat with the 101st airborne that was machine gun fire from that floor

No way to be any fire from the 5th Flood with out a window being broken... windows in Vegas don’t open to prevent people from throwing themselves from the hotels in even if a big loss and depression .....

And no disrespect you your service, matter of fact I thank you for it. My dad was 101st.

But amount of training can lead you to say that from a video. You weren’t there you don’t know the set up and echos can make weapons sound completely different then in person. Let’s now feed the flames with unknown knowledge of the shooters weapons... unless you were there .....

Sorry in advance for typos I’m on phone
edit on 2-10-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

link   

I read in the alternative media (non MSM) that he was shot and killed by the police, who took fire resulting in two officers injured/wounded, one critically who's been stabilized in hospital.

Doesn't fit the CNN and MSM narrative I realize, by who knows with their reporting..

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join