It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I just don't see what incentive anyone would have to lie? Why would LE be reluctant to tell the public they took out the shooter? He's white.

Alex Jones is pushing all sorts of stuff today.

Shooter ran out of time, had cameras set up outside his room and killed himself as SWAT blew the door.

LE wouldn't lie, but Alex "anything for views" Jones would.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: SJE98

Could it be reflections from fire at another position outside the Mandalay Bay? Would the reflection be that bright or would we have to be viewing a muzzle for that brightness?

More important is first the origination/pedigree of the footage.
Time? could this have been from a different time.
Digitalization..they seem to be messing with the footage, it could create a flickering light.
Strobe?
Reflections.
Also consider the wide variety of images in daylight after the shooting showing the fifth floor windows intact.
Replaced in the middle of the night during a full blown investigation and no one notices?

Authenticating the video is important.

The window replacing is far fetched but I put nothing past those with power.

I am curious if it could be reflections of gun fire or if the physics say no. The firing position could be close to the building, of course.
edit on 10/2/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/2/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

2) His girlfriend was his lover, but working illegally in the US, and ICE just arrested her and deported her from the US, under Donald Trump's new get strict policy, and anyone deported from the US is denied re-entry for 10 years. This upset Stephen, since in 10 years he could be dead, and he thinks its grossly unfair to remove his love from his life right when he needs her, and decides if he can't be happy, then nobody will be happy, and again, he removes the happiness from as many people as possible, as he goes out with a bang.

Since you're going to go there...

Maybe she was a Filipino Muslim who seduced him, #d him, stole his heart, and then radicalized him?

The only question here is what was taken away from Stephen, money or his lady friend ?

Easy: his sanity.

Seriously, though, something motivated, or triggered, this. Some real (or perceived) "loss."

But what? Money or a woman, that's how the songs always go...

link   
With Ammonium Sulfate found by police in his car...and explosives in his home...this guy was planning other major acts of terrorism.

link   
Is it possible giving that Paddock was a pilot, that perhaps he could have flown to sayyyy.....
Mexico and obtain a fully automatic or modified rifle. Then fly them in undetected since he has no priors..

Nevermind the LV Sheriff just stated they have a drug dealer in AZ that may have sold Paddock the weapons..

🤔

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
LE lies all the time.

link   
Sheriff just said the shooter did shoot through the door and hit a hotel security guard in the leg.

Again, if they're willing to release that information I don't see why they would be hiding the fact that they killed the shooter. If they're reporting the shooter killed himself, that seems pretty solid info.

link   
Las Vegas will never be the same after this, that's for sure.

It will be known as the city

of the deadliest mass shooting in US history

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Witness said that Hispanic woman was shouting at people near the front row that "you're all going to die tonight"

This was 45 minutes prior to the shooting.

youtu.be...

Now wasn't the shooter's girlfriend not Hispanic looking?

www.usatoday.com...

The witness described two Hispanic people however as if they were a couple..

They were both ushered out for harassing people and making threats..

Which would seem to suggest that he wasn't a "lone" gunman..

Also, although InfoWars is reporting it, an FBI insider claims that they found Antifa literature in his room.

I don't see how he could have been operating in complete isolation..

edit on 2-10-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Is it possible giving that Paddock was a pilot, that perhaps he could have flown to sayyyy.....
Mexico and obtain a fully automatic or modified rifle. Then fly them in undetected since he has no priors..

Nevermind the LV Sheriff just stated they have a drug dealer in AZ that may have sold Paddock the weapons..

🤔

I didnt hear him say drug dealer , I did however hear him say gun dealer.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Who is LE ?

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
With Ammonium Sulfate found by police in his car...and explosives in his home...this guy was planning other major acts of terrorism.

We're lucky he didn't plant explosives in the hotel, or booby trap his room...

But yeah, why would he have amassed all these things (especially explosives)?

link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

originally posted by: SJE98

originally posted by: ChrisM101
a reply to: Tempter

Has anyone any commentary on the Video on FB showing gunfire from a 4th or 5th floor location? It clearly shows flash from the window at the same time as you can hear the firing, and nothing from the upper floors at that time?

I seen that 4th or 5th floor gun fire in another video position pointing up. The vid was from ABC news last night early am. That was definitely gun fire from a belt driven weapon. I don't know who made the cell phone vid but ABC news has it. After 20 plus year in the military and combat with the 101st airborne that was machine gun fire from that floor

Looks like reflection to me and a lot of other folks who've had this debate on Twitter.

My only reason for questioning this is if there was a 4th floor shooter, why isn't that window also broken out?

Concert going on across the street, lots of lights. Reflection seems like a pretty reasonable explanation.

That's more likely, IMHO, than a second shooter. I woke up last night just as it happened and I listened to the scanner for a long time. They did initially think there was a second shooter but that was cleared up not long after the incident.

I think people are having a hard time realizing that one man with a gun can cause this much injury and loss of life.

My CT question is what kind of gun are they going to try and pass this off as and where did an older gentlemen living in the boonies of NV who worked for Lockheed Martin get it?

FWIW, it's NOT a full auto AR bc it would've had a melt down. They're just not capable of that sort of carnage.

link   

originally posted by: opethPA

🤔

That is, indeed, what the sheriff said. Gun dealer not drug dealer.

link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Who is LE ?

Law Enforcement.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Who is LE ?

Law Enforcement.

link   
a reply to: opethPA

Let me back that up.. thanks for clarifying that.

Edit.. yep, Gun Dealer. Not drug dealer. My hearing stinks.
edit on 2-10-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

link   
It is being reported that he used a scope.

I wonder if Paddock (or whoever was shooting) had someone in the crowd targeted and the others were shot to cover up the intentional target. Otherwise, why use a scope if you're just shooting randomly.
edit on 2-10-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: AMPTAH

2) His girlfriend was his lover, but working illegally in the US, and ICE just arrested her and deported her from the US, under Donald Trump's new get strict policy, and anyone deported from the US is denied re-entry for 10 years. This upset Stephen, since in 10 years he could be dead, and he thinks its grossly unfair to remove his love from his life right when he needs her, and decides if he can't be happy, then nobody will be happy, and again, he removes the happiness from as many people as possible, as he goes out with a bang.

Since you're going to go there...

Maybe she was a Filipino Muslim who seduced him, #d him, stole his heart, and then radicalized him?

The only question here is what was taken away from Stephen, money or his lady friend ?

Easy: his sanity.

Seriously, though, something motivated, or triggered, this. Some real (or perceived) "loss."

But what? Money or a woman, that's how the songs always go...

According to the shooter's brother, he was well off.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

🤔

That is, indeed, what the sheriff said. Gun dealer not drug dealer.

Interesting. They're putting this together at lightning speed...

new topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join