It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Yes, that has been the case at every concert I've ever attended---no matter what the genre of the music. (Obviously, I don't attend outdoor classical music concerts---if they are held....) Just my opinion but I doubt the fact that it was a country music show had much to do with the shooting, it was just convenient to his room. Don't know how the security at concerts works now but the last one I attended it was similar to getting on a plane. So he knew he couldn't actually get into the venue with gun/s so picked a place that he could target the crowd. Sheer speculation on my part. Who can guess what goes through such a twisted brain?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: firerescue

Somebody should alert the clowns on MSNBC claiming anyone can order these kits on the internet.

#ing media.

Don't you know that you can get anything you want on the Internet?

I could probably order a full grown elephant and have it shipped direct to my door tomorrow.

If you go to the Dark Web you could probably order a brontosaurus and have it tonight.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Seems the media hasn't figured out 4chan yet. Or, it's use could be part of the media agenda. Most of the viewers will be clueless.

link   

a reply to: AMPTAH

Really couldn't care less. No matter what the number of guns was, anyone could google "whats the significance of [insert number]" and find some random, meaningless info associated with that number.

What's your point? Was the guy a reincarnated pharaoh?

Not sure about AMPTAH, but as for me, it is my belief as well as the belief of a great many people that there is a large occultly motivated group that secretly manipulates public perception. These people believe that sacrifices conducted at specific times and or specific places produce an "energy" and that energy can be used to manipulate the world to achieve the will of this group. I am not suggesting that this is what really happens when a lot of people get killed I am saying that these people in this group BELIEVE that is what happens and its what motivates them to influence events.

link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Why would you need 19 rifles for this?
Why not just one rifle and a whole extra batch of ammunition for said rifle?

That says 1 of 2 things...

More than one shooter?

Or he is a grade a moron carrying about all this equipment for no good reason.

Anyways, speculation aside...
This is absolutely f*cking terrible news to wake up to.

Best wishes to those recovering.
RIP to the fallen.

19 guns is equally as practical to 1 man as it is to 2. Either way it's way more guns than you need to do this. Doesn't really add any weight to the case for a 2nd shooter.

Just as easily as you brush aside the possibility of more than one shooter, More than one shooter is absolutely possible.

Sounds like more than one gun: probably echoes; possibly two gunmen.
Two positions: Went from place to place to let guns cool down: There were 2 gunmen who fired in sequence.
Massive gun cache: It was this 64 year old guy...: It might have been more than one guy.

I didn't brush aside the possibility of more than one shooter. I just said the number of guns doesn't add any weight to the case for one. It's possible, but none of the info available right now points to that.

Ok. Have you got any other information that you can share? Not to break rules of course.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Just saying.

Tell me.. if the # had been anywhere from 2 to 20, do you think you could have found some "significant connection" to something conspiracy related? Of course you could. Which is how this stupid math works. Take some numbers.. add OR subtract OR multiply OR divide them against other #s until it matches up with whatever conspiracy you want to tie it to. Take a symbol (like the hand pointed to on a sign a few posts back).. or the pyramid building next door.. omg now it's a clever attack conducted by the super secret "power that be" with connections to Illuminati etc.!

It's stupid and pointless.

link   

I'm so glad you said this, because I've been wondering the same thing. I could see one or maybe two extra just in case the first two didn't work for some reason. But why so many? He can't shoot them all. And just getting them all up to the room would be that much more chance for someone to become suspicious.

RIP to the fallen.

Amen.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

a reply to: firerescue

Somebody should alert the clowns on MSNBC claiming anyone can order these kits on the internet.

#ing media.

Don't you know that you can get anything you want on the Internet?

I could probably order a full grown elephant and have it shipped direct to my door tomorrow.

Ban the internet?? And besides you cant order auto sears online....Not that I know of at least..

link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Hello Politically Incorrect, I am a representative from CNN polling for opinions within the white supremacy field. I have three questions of which I’d like each of you to take a moment of your time to respond to.

1. Did you have knowledge of the gunman being an avid /pol/ user and white supremacist?

2. Do you align in his goals and beliefs regarding the extermination of minorities and Jewish Americans?

3. How has white supremacy affected the lens of which you view this tragedy?

Thank you for your time.

Did he assume the shooter was a white supremacist because he's white?

link   

This is true, however the sustained nature of the automatic-sounding fire leads me to believe it was an automatic weapon or an illegally modified semi-auto. If you count the number of consecutive rounds in some of the volleys, I think it makes it unlikely (though not impossible) that it was someone just firing really fast. There are some reports now that they were illegally modified semi-autos. We'll see.
a reply to: face23785

Fact that had multiple weapons leaves possibility of "New York Reload" - drop empty weapon and grab another and keep
shooting....

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Just what's been reported. Nothing that's been reported points to multiple shooters.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

Not sure about AMPTAH, but as for me, it is my belief as well as the belief of a great many people that there is a large occultly motivated group that secretly manipulates public perception.
These people believe that sacrifices conducted at specific times and or specific places produce an "energy" and that energy can be used to manipulate the world to achieve the will of this group.
I am not suggesting that this is what really happens when a lot of people get killed I am saying that these people in this group BELIEVE that is what happens and its what motivates them to influence events.

This sounds absolutely ridiculous and you should be ashamed...

Except there is a hell of a lot of data that supports this!

It is SO hard to get people to even think about the horrors.

edit on 2-10-2017 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Hello Politically Incorrect, I am a representative from CNN polling for opinions within the white supremacy field. I have three questions of which I’d like each of you to take a moment of your time to respond to.

1. Did you have knowledge of the gunman being an avid /pol/ user and white supremacist?

2. Do you align in his goals and beliefs regarding the extermination of minorities and Jewish Americans?

3. How has white supremacy affected the lens of which you view this tragedy?

Thank you for your time.

Did he assume the shooter was a white supremacist because he's white?

My money is on that is not really a CNN employee, but a troll getting a rise out of /pol.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Jonjonj

Just what's been reported. Nothing that's been reported points to multiple shooters.

Ok thanks.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
WARNING: Graphic image of LV shooting aftermath.

People are now floating the idea of an illuminati sacrifice, given the position of the Luxor and the floor the shooter was on.

edit on 2-10-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dragoon01

a reply to: AMPTAH

Really couldn't care less. No matter what the number of guns was, anyone could google "whats the significance of [insert number]" and find some random, meaningless info associated with that number.

What's your point? Was the guy a reincarnated pharaoh?

Not sure about AMPTAH, but as for me, it is my belief as well as the belief of a great many people that there is a large occultly motivated group that secretly manipulates public perception. These people believe that sacrifices conducted at specific times and or specific places produce an "energy" and that energy can be used to manipulate the world to achieve the will of this group. I am not suggesting that this is what really happens when a lot of people get killed I am saying that these people in this group BELIEVE that is what happens and its what motivates them to influence events.

You stated it properly the first time, it is a belief that YOU and a few others have.

"These people" that you are referencing would literally be YOU.

This group of people that believe this stuff would be YOU.

Not some nefarious group. YOU believe in occultism and YOU peddle the narrative.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I would think he'd leave a note if it was premeditated. And knowing the amount of weapons, it HAD to be, unless it wasn't and he was planning on attending the gun show. But you'd think someone would know about those plans, too.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I'm so glad you said this, because I've been wondering the same thing. I could see one or maybe two extra just in case the first two didn't work for some reason. But why so many? He can't shoot them all. And just getting them all up to the room would be that much more chance for someone to become suspicious.

RIP to the fallen.

Amen.

In my opinion,

It is quite obvious to me that he (the shooter) thought it was going to be a lot longer before he got caught.

How many is too many?

Several locked and loaded right by the point of engagement. Empty one, put it aside grab another and so on. No need for reloading, no need to worry about malfunctions.

This guy was hell bent on causing the most casualties as possible. What is there not to understand?

Two is one, one is none. 19 is one, 10 is one and so on.

He got caught way before he thought he would. His own personal war came to an abrupt end with many victims left to ask why.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: Dragoon01

I am not suggesting that this is what really happens when a lot of people get killed I am saying that these people in this group BELIEVE that is what happens and its what motivates them to influence events.

This sounds absolutely ridiculous and you should be ashamed...

Except there is a hell of a lot of data that supports this!

Yeah I didn't say I believe it, I said THEY believe it. That's important. Many times we try to ascribe thoughts and motivations to people who do crazy stuff and we cant. We cant figure out why they do some of the things they do or what is motivating them, because we do not think like them.
Ask yourself this. If the internet had been a thing back when the Son of Sam was killing people in New York do you think that ANYONE would have posted a post saying " I suspect he believes that his neighbors dog is telling him to murder people"? ...NO because that's crazy stuff and people don't think like that.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Has anyone any commentary on the Video on FB showing gunfire from a 4th or 5th floor location? It clearly shows flash from the window at the same time as you can hear the firing, and nothing from the upper floors at that time?

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join