It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

I don't consider "hitting paper" to be controlled shots. You can put your sights on the bottom of the paper and empty an entire mag into the paper, but claiming that the shot that nicked the top of the paper was as "controlled" as the shot that hit the bottom of the target is asinine.

So, like I said, it depends on how one defines "controlled shots." When your target is a mass of several thousand people, it's pretty easy to "control" your shooting. Again, the fastest shooter in the world is getting 5 controlled shots on target in half a second to a second worth of time. At five yards. With a tricked out weapon. And over two million rounds of practice.

Anybody claiming to be only a half second slower with controlled shots than he is, is going to raise an eyebrow.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Sure, okay. Whatever makes you sleep well at night.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
WARNING: Graphic image of LV shooting aftermath.

People are now floating the idea of an illuminati sacrifice, given the position of the Luxor and the floor the shooter was on.

Told you.

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Why would you need 19 rifles for this?
Why not just one rifle and a whole extra batch of ammunition for said rifle?

That says 1 of 2 things...

More than one shooter?

Or he is a grade a moron carrying about all this equipment for no good reason.

Anyways, speculation aside...
This is absolutely f*cking terrible news to wake up to.

Best wishes to those recovering.
RIP to the fallen.

I'm not sure about why he had 19 rifles but I do know that after a few hundred rounds on full auto the barrel starts to melt.
You either need to change guns, change barrels.
Changing guns is faster.

link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

You stated it properly the first time, it is a belief that YOU and a few others have.

In the Christian Bible, Jesus is sacrificed to save our sins. He is literally killed, speared on the cross, so that we would get the power to live.

The idea of human sacrifice to please the gods, and give some kind of power to those doing the sacrifice, has been around for thousands of years.

It's not a new invention by anybody posting on ATS.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Funny. I recall the reasoning behind the woman being Marilou was because she looked Asian. Looking Asian and looking similar aren't really the same thing.

Also, you're still dealing with a heavily artifacted picture and a video that 1.) No one has proven actually comes from the same event; and 2.) Has the back of the man (because that's all we see) that looks nothing like the man in the blurry photo.

What?
Marilou has been identified as an Asian woman - we're not assuming anything.
Are you seriously trying to pretend that the guy being greeted as "Steve" at the protest here:

...looks nothing like the images/video we see of the guy wearing the NASA shirt in the first video?...

I think he is suggesting the obvious.

In a country of 300 Million plus people, premising conclusions on a random blurry picture of guy possibly named Steve from a youtube clip is mentally deficient.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChrisM101
a reply to: Tempter

Has anyone any commentary on the Video on FB showing gunfire from a 4th or 5th floor location? It clearly shows flash from the window at the same time as you can hear the firing, and nothing from the upper floors at that time?

Hard to comment without having any clue where the page is.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This happened the day OJ was let out of prison on his 33 year sentence

Could the guy have been pissed that OJ got out?

You never know the lunacy of a person…

Then when I read the guy was on the 32nd floor shooting.

OJ 33 year sentence, is pretty close but not close enough to call that a synchronicity

If he was on the 33rd fl then that would be a weird thing indeed

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

If you've been paying attention, you would know that there is a lot more then just a random blurry picture going around.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

You may be right. My problem might be trying to make sense out of the senseless. I have to agree with Shamrock that anyone who would do this is not in their right mind to begin with, so who knows what he was thinking.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

There is apparent talk as well that his FB was plastered with Antifa Goodies, but hey i havent checked for my self as hes likely already been Zucced.

link   
a reply to: Willtell

3+3-8=-2

link   
Thank god for smoke detectors...because that's what tipped-off the LEO's as to what room the shooter was in, from all that gunpowder smoke in the room that triggered a fire alarm.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Seriously, IF this nut was on the 33rd fl now that would be something.

He shot from the 32 fl

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

This happened the day OJ was let out of prison on his 33 year sentence

OJ and 33...

OMERGERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My godamn eyeballs!

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

You stated it properly the first time, it is a belief that YOU and a few others have.

In the Christian Bible, Jesus is sacrificed to save our sins. He is literally killed, speared on the cross, so that we would get the power to live.

The idea of human sacrifice to please the gods, and give some kind of power to those doing the sacrifice, has been around for thousands of years.

It's not a new invention by anybody posting on ATS.

So, Jesus sacrificed in the bible = connection to numerology/occult members in current times using human sacrifice?

Not related, but are you saying Jesus was crucified as part of some occult ritual? I'm genuinely confused.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

OMERGERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link   

It's technically the 33rd floor as they don't count the 13th.

link   

originally posted by: Dragoon01
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Sure, okay. Whatever makes you sleep well at night.

Even if this occult BS were true (and it's not) I assure you I'd sleep the exact same.

When you bring this type of BS to a serious news story you take away from the narrative.

If a loved one of yours was murdered would you want the detective to use tarot cards and astrology to help bring you justice?

Just stay on target and don't bring all this occult junk to try and deduce reasoning.

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join