It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Because the whole history of implications of world wide gun control back and forth is infinite, and this is a breaking news WTF Happened Out There thread.

How about wait for all the details and then contemplate where to go from there? In the meantime you can go start a gun control back slapping contest thread and no one will stop you.

edit on 2-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

originally posted by: Ove38

originally posted by: loam
Live press conference now...

3rd one so far.

It's alarming they still haven't cleared all of the areas where there are likely more victims. That means the number will change.

Also, they are saying the shooter was found with 10 rifles.

Hotel room cleaner saw nothing ?

You can literally decline room service for everyday you are in a hotel

+1 more 
link   
So, this supposed “nut job” was found to have as many as 10 rifles in his 32nd floor hotel room, yet the police have reported that he only used one rifle in his attack, re-loading it as many as three times during the attack.

Why bring so many weapons (and one would assume, the ammo for said weapons, otherwise WTF?) if you only intend to use one of them, and then kill your self?

And,

The police are saying that the shooter was found dead when they breached his room, of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.

MSM shrinks are claiming that this typical behavior for “lone-wolf” style shooters.

But, again, if Paddock intended to kill himself after firing off three clips from just one of the ten weapons in his possession,

Why even bother about bringing the other guns?

OK, I’ll go full tinfoil here:

Did he really kill himself, or did someone else do the deed and leave before the SWAT team arrived?

And I’ll edit to add this:

Why aren’t the MSM asking these questions?
edit on 2-10-2017 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ARM1968
because you were told where you can have that discussion by the people in charge. Don't step to it.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Interesting. Noted.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
For me it's obvious the reason this can't drift.
This is a News Forum. I'm sure there are already
20 new threads being cooked up in the Political
forums.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: CynConcepts

Last I heard the authorities were no longer looking for her. I chock that up to a: she's no longer an interest or b: they have her.

They have her.

They also located the 2 vehicles they were looking for as well.

Hopefully, she will provide some idea on motive of shooter. This does seem like it was well thought out and if she was the same woman at the concert, she could have notified security or authorities beforehand. Unless, she had no clue that he really was going to do it and thought they would only create a paranoia?

Ugh...just can't comprehend anyone taking complete strangers lives like this!
edit on 10 2 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

What, you don't like buzzwords like Lone-Wolf?

A few reports saying he had cameras rolling...do cameras still roll?

Regardless, there could be evidence either way.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
a reply to: hutch622
I am following news coverage on german tv. There was a gun "expert"(don´t know where all these "experts" suddenly come from, if something happens...) talking about a M-60. I never heared a M-60 live, just in docs or games like Arma3, but wouldn´t a M-60 sound different than what i heard in the videos?

And he said that it is difficult to get these type of weapons. And that they are between 30.000 and 100.000 Bucks. He also said something about metal detectors in the hotel and that it wouldn´t be easy to smuggle in a whole arsenal of firearms, as reported.

But on the other side, before hours it was said that the shooter killed himself. Then, for hours, the las vegas sheriff acted as if the police took him down. Now again the shooter killed himself. And what about his wife/partner? Here they say that she has been "located", nothing else.

Except I'm at a hotel right now in Vegas that doesn't have metal detectors. I was also at the Mandalay Bay during the last week of June and that doesn't have Metal Detectors so your expert isn't that informed..

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
So The woman who was a person of interest is no longer a person of interest. They located her and she had nothing to do with it. Can't help thinking the police made a huge blunder here and mistook the shooters wife with the same first name as this woman.
edit on 2/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

Ugh...just can't contemplate anyone taking complete strangers lives like this!

There's no accounting for what goes on in the mind of the insane.

link   

Last I heard the authorities were no longer looking for her. I chock that up to a: she's no longer an interest or b: they have her.

According to the Daily Mail, she is in custody now.

Gunman's companion Marilou Danley is detained and their home raided after Las Vegas mass shooting that left 50 dead and 200 injured

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Based on the link you shared earlier, there may be more to this story.

link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

The wife or partner is out of the country and they won't say which one. They have spoken with her. They don't think she was involved but still investigating.

He stayed in room over several days and probably brought the gear in over time.

The Sheriff first said they engaged him and he expired. Then it changed to suicide before they entered. He had cameras set up. He probably left a video message.

link   

originally posted by: esteay812
It sounds like the guy may have had access to plenty of cash. I only mention this because that would make it possible for him to legally obtain an automatic firearm. However, if it was an auto-weapon used, I still firmly believe it was obtained illegally.

Well it sounds like the guy had no appreciable police record. That makes it entirely possible for him to have passed the checks required to be able to legally purchase automatic weapons.

Another possibility is that he has some knowledge of gunsmithing and was able to modify some semi-auto weapons himself.

link   
a reply to: opethPA
Thanks, that´s what i think about all of those suddenly appearing "experts" on MSM, after something happened.
At the end, they almost were all wrong, every time...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
So, this supposed “nut job” was found to have as many as 10 rifles in his 32nd floor hotel room, yet the police have reported that he only used one rifle in his attack, re-loading it as many as three times during the attack.

Why bring so many weapons (and one would assume, the ammo for said weapons, otherwise WTF?) if you only intend to use one of them, and then kill your self?

And,

The police are saying that the shooter was found dead when they breached his room, of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.

MSM shrinks are claiming that this typical behavior for “lone-wolf” style shooters.

But, again, if Paddock intended to kill himself after firing off three clips from just one of the ten weapons in his possession,

Why even bother about bringing the other guns?

OK, I’ll go full tinfoil here:

Did he really kill himself, or did someone else do the deed and leave before the SWAT team arrived?

Now that seems more plausible. He was already dead, and the real shooter or shooters left the scene before the swat arrived. No way was this only one shooter.

link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Based on the link you shared earlier, there may be more to this story.

I did find it odd that they released her name so early. The latest from the police is that she is of no further interest.

link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

i was wrong about a hundred feet, i edited my last post. it's 600 for full size, a mini uzi is 300, a mico is 100. there's another if i'm not mistaken but cant remember what it is.

oik, cheers but it looks like he was found dead with 10 rifles in the room.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join