It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
From the reports that I'm seeing today, it looks like he spent a long, long time planning and prepping for this and was a secret gun fanatic who kept to himself.

The target was selected simply for maximum damage.

He appears to have been obsessed with his secret gun stash and set a plan in motion to make use of it on people and to perhaps set a record for mass shootings.

Total loser, who was obsessed with a far flung and perverted understanding of the second amendment with which he was, apparently, intimately familiar.

This is the outcome that he set his mind to born of some sort of anti-social hatred of regular people.

I think this is the true picture that's emerged.

That said, I don't want to try to pan off the MSM narrative.

That this guy was at one time affiliated with a major military industrial contractor and other shady things that don't look right, it could be that he was part of an underworld network and was caught up in some sort of satanic, double reverse sting operation fomented by that same network, which links into the US government military industrial and "security" intel apparatus.

In other words, he was not acting in isolation as a "lone wolf" but instead, there's much more going on than meets the eye that the authorities are discovering and not sharing with the public.

I hope this time it all comes out, so that it won't serve some political agenda and thus won't serve as any sort of satanic mass sacrifice while functioning as a pretext for curtailing the second amendment with all the usual suspects, in recognizing it for what it really is, all jumping right away on the political bandwagon that at some level, it was designed to help bring about.

I once saw Obama smiling and joking around about it having become the norm, and on another occasion, working up a tear or two, but he knew and Clinton knows.

edit on 5-10-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
The explosives were probably going to be used by the FBI to kill the terrorists

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Xcathdra

The FBI investigator's statement supports the sheriff's comments. He says they are following international leads of interest.

Here's the video to this earlier point.

@16:30

Notice how he effectively says they will be talking to people that will likely raise questions in the media, but 'don't ask because we aren't going to comment'? Couple that with the whole 'we only deal in facts' sermon, and I think what we ultimately learn will be a real doozy.
edit on 5-10-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: diggindirt

Yes I agree when I first heard he worked briefly for Lockheed as an accountant no might be nothing. Later I hear he worked for them as that as well as a property manager, also as a us postal carrier for the government and there were other references to private government contracts and it turned out he worked for like 15 years for Lockheed and before that for one of their subsidiaries. Then became a real estate investor running parallel to those careers. Then a few pages back it turns out one of his 2 private planes was connected to a private military contractor and used in the Obama admin. So did he actually buy it or is he just using it...hard to know. Just an accountant maybe not a big deal. His story is a little different yes?

Also when the sheriff comes out at the beginning of the conference and says " he lived a long secret double life that we may never fully uncover or understand" this guy is on the payroll so either it's a bad set up or maybe they know full well he's a spook who went rogue and cannot come out and say that because if he is an operative his details cannot come out, his contacts cannot come out. Plus it would be terrible if his reason was anti current government and to go out with a bang. They woukdnt want those details released either.

lockeed Martin and boing are suspected being a darpa/milab/secretspaceprogramm Operator www.independent.co.uk...

exopolitics.org...

edit on 5-10-2017 by sedna9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: sedna9

Yes I agree when I first heard he worked briefly for Lockheed as an accountant no might be nothing. Later I hear he worked for them as that as well as a property manager, also as a us postal carrier for the government and there were other references to private government contracts and it turned out he worked for like 15 years for Lockheed and before that for one of their subsidiaries. Then became a real estate investor running parallel to those careers. Then a few pages back it turns out one of his 2 private planes was connected to a private military contractor and used in the Obama admin. So did he actually buy it or is he just using it...hard to know. Just an accountant maybe not a big deal. His story is a little different yes?

Also when the sheriff comes out at the beginning of the conference and says " he lived a long secret double life that we may never fully uncover or understand" this guy is on the payroll so either it's a bad set up or maybe they know full well he's a spook who went rogue and cannot come out and say that because if he is an operative his details cannot come out, his contacts cannot come out. Plus it would be terrible if his reason was anti current government and to go out with a bang. They woukdnt want those details released either.

lockeed Martin and boing are suspected being a darpa/milab/secretspaceprogramm Operator www.independent.co.uk...

I also just read that the company he worked was also the one in charge of the failed o ring with challenger

news.brevardtimes.com...
edit on 5-10-2017 by antibren because: (no reason given)

Edit 2: Paddock worked for Space Shuttle booster maker Morton-Thiokol, a predecessor company of the Lockheed Martin from 1985 to 1988.

Morton-Thiokol's O-ring component on a booster rocket was later found to be at fault for the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster in 1986.
edit on 5-10-2017 by antibren because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: antibren

originally posted by: sedna9

I also just read that the company he worked was also the one in charge of the failed o ring with challenger

news.brevardtimes.com...

Edit 2: Paddock worked for Space Shuttle booster maker Morton-Thiokol, a predecessor company of the Lockheed Martin from 1985 to 1988.

Morton-Thiokol's O-ring component on a booster rocket was later found to be at fault for the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster in 1986.

SMELLLS LIKE MINDCONTROL SPIRIT ?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

I think he just threw the FBI under the bus subtly at the beginning: "... any specifics or continuance of any GLOBAL (emphasis original) investigative leads, uhm, that you need to be aware of, (pause for effect), uhm, SA Aaron Rouse will provide that..."

Edit: and again "the FBI is not ready to disclose for public consumption the results of those interviews yet. And I'm sorry for that answer..."
edit on 5-10-2017 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: antibren

Well that's another stinky conspiracy. I always felt like that was fixed to happen because it was the first time civilians were going into space and they couldn't let them see what was or wasn't actually up there. This guy has quite the history!!

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Another double post deleted. I swear I only hit the button once!
edit on 5 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The Cameras are still interesting could have been to video the ordeal but when # hit the fan FBI took all evidence destroyed it. And said it was never taping

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: sedna9

Yes if there is a secret space program I'm sure they would be involved!

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

It's an odd choice of word. But it could also be possible that he uses it to refer to the overall multi-agency investigation. He used that word a second time when a reporter asked him a question about motive.

Notwithstanding any of that, the FBI investigator clearly said they would be chasing international leads.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Why throw in "that you need to be aware of"? It doesn't overtly change the meaning, but the subtext changes. The "the FBI isnt ready to disclose... and I'm sorry for that answer" seems loaded, too.
Maybe I'm just up past my bed time, but there does seem to be some tension there.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

a reply to: sedna9

Yes if there is a secret space program I'm sure they would be involved!
i hear the guys like James rink or Elena kpulnik speking out this Connection of Lockheed Martin and boing scince over 6 month or so . seriously, this could be it. and i think we would hear also from this guys if there is something to find or to mention....

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I still think there is some disagreement on the public communication plan. But this particular news conference was one of the most revealing.

They were clearly impressed by the scale of the preparation. The are pursuing leads nationally and internationally. Clearly they think more people were likely involved. Trump's statements today clearly indicate they already know much more, and his reaction to whatever that is makes me think it's something really big.
edit on 5-10-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
It's pretty sad how people say that there is a "cover-up," and we shouldn't trust the FBI, but people want me to believe ISIS's claim in which they're responsible for the shooting.

People have more faith and believe what IS says as opposed to the FBI.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
It's pretty sad how people say that there is a "cover-up," and we shouldn't trust the FBI, but people want me to believe ISIS's claim in which they're responsible for the shooting.

Nobody wants you to believe anything. This isn't about you. Why do you insist that everything is about you?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I'm not in the coverup camp yet. But I do think they naturally are playing it close to the vest.

I also wouldn't completely rule out the ISIS angle yet. Many theories seem possible still.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Agreed on both points. And I think it'll be a doozy as you said.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

You are free to draw your own conclusion based on any evidence you deem fit.

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join