It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterbone

Thanks for that explanation. So it makes sense that nobody could see the muzzle flash or see it on video. That easily anyway, in videos we have been shown. It makes sense then all these reports of lower and different floors because of the strobe light and possible fire alarms going off.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It's interesting that the stage or performers weren't targeted as well. If you wanted to ruin everyone's freedom to have a good time on the strip or anywhere like that, that'd be a good way to do it.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gaspode
a reply to: TheOnlyBilko

Yep. From 4chan, which means it's most definitely true, because that's the go-to place when you have inside information.

Like the leaked photos of the crime scene you mean?

Nice .gif brah.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Did Trump go easy on the Las Vegas shooter by not calling him a terrorist?

First, the liberal media was bending over backwards trying to claim this wasn't a terrorist attack. Now they are blaming Trump with this tripe. How #ing desperate are they?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

“He had to have some help at some point,” Lombardo said. “Maybe he’s a super-guy. … Maybe he’s super-yahoo, was working out all this on his own, but it would be hard for me to believe that.”

Sherrif saying that he finds it hard to believe the shooter acted alone - now that may mean help in planning, not necessarily that he thinks there could have been more than one shooter.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I was replying that he was pretty much identifiable (and you're right, my answer was vague and could have been taken either way- oops), but after looking at it again, I'm not sure it is him. He has less facial hair and less hair in his head, at least from the angle in the photo.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: loam

Why throw in "that you need to be aware of"? ....

Why???

Because, silly, they're telling you straight-up, right up front...you are a lowly sheep, and they are the entitled few, and you are under their absolute control. There are only certain things you are entitled to know, lowly sheep, and that's not much! And, they get to decide what that is...not you! They might have to go investigate some of the herders of your flock and whatever they find is none of your damn business...because you are a lowly, sorry, peon of a sheep. Now go back over there with your flock and just be happy they told you anything at all, you dumb animal.

That's why!!

Now, what they WON'T tell you (aside from the truth) is, that they too used to be a lowly sheep just like you, BUT then they went to work at the sheep mall as a security sheep, and they gave them a badge, which made them better than you...made them one of the entitled ones. That they now belong to a secret little club, where they get to keep secrets from the rest of you, and sit around and snicker at you (and point at you) in the corner. Part of their job description now gives them the ability to decide which sheep goes to slaughter...and if you're not careful they might pick you, little sheep. But yes, they used to be just like you...but now it's different because they have their mall sheep security badge which makes them important.

Nope, they won't tell you that part.

Now go lay down and be quiet, little sheep, we've got important work to do here...and you're bothering us.

edit on 10/5/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CajunMetal

Wrong angle. The doosh-bag shooter was somewhat behind the stage. In fact, it's probably why the people hit were generally out in the middle of the crowd. Those in front were below his shot horizon by virtue of the roof over the stage being in his line of sight.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Thank you! I need to go look. Much as might not want to. What if it isn't him!!?

Also someone has been telling me about bullet effects and what different types of guns would do close vs. Far range and direction in which his head was fired at etc. So now I'm super curious, also about the weapon placement. I know we cannot post pics here uncensored but can we discuss it? Maybe a new thread just in case.

Does anyone know if he was left or right handed?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Just like the liberal media slammed Obama for not saying Radical Islamic Terrorism.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

The other poster did a pretty good job explaining muzzle flash and when/why you can see it or not.

To directly respond to you question though...

Yes, military snipers do in fact sit back a ways from the opening of their 'hide'. They do this to further conceal among other things muzzle flash, smoke, dust from the concussion and barrel visibility as well pinpoint audio location.

Below is a a video of the examples why. Go to 1:26 in the video to see a great example.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

But we might get some release in a few years by foia request right? I guess only if the public makes enough noise though.

link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: RadioRobert

Speaking of choice of words.... I keep wondering why President Trump uses the word "personally"? Something tells me that word choice is important.

Couldn't he have just meant that this makes him sad? Sheesh....he said its a sad day and you all are turning it into mean ten other complicated stories.

I don't think Trump is that capable of conveying subtle hidden meanings, do you??

link   
Las Vegas shooter booked rooms facing Lollapalooza music festival in Chicago in August

edit on 5-10-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
they are also looking for the mystery woman he was spotted with in his last days

originally posted by: UKTruth

“He had to have some help at some point,” Lombardo said. “Maybe he’s a super-guy. … Maybe he’s super-yahoo, was working out all this on his own, but it would be hard for me to believe that.”

Sherrif saying that he finds it hard to believe the shooter acted alone - now that may mean help in planning, not necessarily that he thinks there could have been more than one shooter.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

You mean work place violence?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Las Vegas shooter booked rooms facing Lollapalooza music festival in Chicago in August

On it's own that doesnt mean anything but man when you take in the context of this story you really have to wonder how much planning and for how long was he going through..

good find, thanks for posting!

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I guess Trump also went easy on the black guy who shot up the white church recently in attempt to kill white people because he wasn't referred to as a terrorist either.

edit on 5-10-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Thank you!! This understanding makes it more plausible he thought he wouldn't be seen and therefore could get away. Ironic that a strobe light in the building inadvertently gave away his general location. I wonder if, with all his planning, if he took a look at the building from outside at night.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

That's something that flew under the radar. But then again, imagine the rhetoric we would be hearing right now if Paddock did the shooting at a rap festival. I think this really puts things into perspective. Bad people do bad #.

top topics

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join