It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: antibren

The data will eventually come out if foia requested. The question is will it be accurate...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

edit on 4-10-2017 by antibren because: Misread

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

AHEM. 280 shots TO THE OUTSIDE AT THE CROWD. sheesh. When Did i say he shot up a door?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
If the plan was good for escaping he building, he could easily have been in Mexico by the time they found out he owned a plane. Mexico isn't that far away. Be interesting to know if he had visited Mexico recently, eh? Do you suppose he might have purchased/leased property there?

I'm sure they are checking his activities over the past few months. Despite the fact that he had no social media presence, his movements can easily be traced by his use of his "cards." I'm sure those records are being carefully examined.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

The sheriff said there were 200 plus rounds fired inside. He couldn't yet estimate the amount of rounds fired outside. He did say there were thousands of rounds left unfired in the room.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: Krakatoa

That would be really helpful in the investigation. If so we probably will not see it!

Or it could be written in Arabic and they're waiting on a translation....
Just have to stir the post occasionally.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

The sheriff said there were 200 plus rounds fired inside. He couldn't yet estimate the amount of rounds fired outside. He did say there were thousands of rounds left unfired in the room.

That’s why I thought he was talking about the door as way more than 200+ shots were fired outside

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Way earlier in th ethread i posted info from a article that counted around 280 shots WITHIN 30 seconds into the crowd according to computer sound anaylyzation. That was way more than one single shooter put out without stopping to reload. thos ewere only 100 round mags. a modded ar-15 will deplete one of those in roughly 15 seconds at full tilt.
THEN he would had to switch to another gun or reload a new clip. there was no pause between the longest burst that was longer than 15 seconds.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Ya lol dig some more. Well it's anyone's guess! What we do know is that it's not significant enough to be remembered by the sheriff BUT it's definitely certainly NOT a suicide note taped to the table with a pen beside carefully in the room of the guy who commited suicide...

What question I really want answered...WHO IDENTIFIED HIS BODY IF HE WAS SHOT IN THE HEAD? How do we even know the body is his...no criminal record. He was definitely employed by Lockheed and the government so they could fingerprint him. But they didn't do that at the scene so...how did they immediately know it was him???? Maybe he planned to get away because he did! Jyst reminds me of when they found Ryan Lanza' s I'D on the dead Adam Landza and then arrested Ryan Lanza.

BTW conference on CNN again right now if anyone is interested. I'm going to try to listen again.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

a reply to: diggindirt

Ya lol dig some more. Well it's anyone's guess! What we do know is that it's not significant enough to be remembered by the sheriff BUT it's definitely certainly NOT a suicide note taped to the table with a pen beside carefully in the room of the guy who commited suicide...

What question I really want answered...WHO IDENTIFIED HIS BODY IF HE WAS SHOT IN THE HEAD? How do we even know the body is his...no criminal record. He was definitely employed by Lockheed and the government so they could fingerprint him. But they didn't do that at the scene so...how did they immediately know it was him???? Maybe he planned to get away because he did! Jyst reminds me of when they found Ryan Lanza' s I'D on the dead Adam Landza and then arrested Ryan Lanza.

BTW conference on CNN again right now if anyone is interested. I'm going to try to listen again.

Probably a one of many ID in his wallet

Edit: I did see his drivers license was shown by Fox News
edit on 5-10-2017 by antibren because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking
Bingo!

Soooo many questions?

Should be lots of video to look through on this.

I remember that mis-identification the day of Sandy Hook. The very first report I heard upon turning on the radio was that someone with the shooter's ID had been arrested. A bit later as they were discussing the guy in the woods they broke back in to "correct" the error in identification. I never really understood a lot about that.

ETA: I'm afraid I don't take seriously his tenuous "connections" to government contracts. At the time he was doing contract work for LM, I was doing contract work for the US Army at Ft. Knox. That doesn't equate to what some are inferring by his "connections" to government contractors. Yes, they would have his prints.

edit on 5-10-2017 by diggindirt because: addition

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
yuh, you guys need to dig in the dark web to find out anything really because most of half the stuff posted is unsubstantiated, and just hearsay. lol Someone do a background check on the guy.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

were his eyes closed on his license, seems to be the only photo they have of the guy?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972
I believe the authorities did that already and announced that he came up clean as a whistle. Nothing seemed to show up when he was buying those guns so what would going to the dark web accomplish? Was his only social media contacts on the dark web? I'm confused.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972

were his eyes closed on his license, seems to be the only photo they have of the guy?

No

www.reviewjournal.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Yes his wallet. Well I hope for their sake they made sure they have an ironclad id OF THE BODY because here we all are so sure that if there was a second person with him he hid it well, police suspect he may have had help but cannot find it yet. The story has us all thinking he is the dead body. Well what if he snuck in a second shooter and they are the patsy? With his wallet planted. I haven't looked at his whole body crime scene photo ...we can't post it here uncensored. I don't really want to look. Has anyone else looked and was he unidentifiable?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH
Why the need to shoot up the crowd though? If it was an arms deal? Why not leave right after they kill Paddock? They kill him and then stay around to fire through windows at a music festival crowd? For what reason?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Pretty much, yes.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Well it looks like FEMA was in vegas doing an active shooting drill. Now that is interesting and no one looked into that yet. looks like youtube removed it.. go figure

"Oct 01, 2017 · Las Vegas Shooting DHS FEMA Drill Advertised on Crowds on Demand ... FEMA HOMELAND SECURITY BRITAIN ELITE MARITIME FULL PLANS MUST SEE PEOPLE LIFES ... "
edit on 5-10-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
From the reports that I'm seeing today, it looks like he spent a long, long time planning and prepping for this and was a secret gun fanatic who kept to himself.

The target was selected simply for maximum damage.

He appears to have been obsessed with his secret gun stash and set a plan in motion to make use of it on people and to perhaps set a record for mass shootings.

Total loser, who was obsessed with a far flung and perverted understanding of the second amendment with which he was, apparently, intimately familiar.

This is the outcome that he set his mind to born of some sort of anti-social hatred of regular people.

I think this is the true picture that's emerged.

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join