It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
People act like he stopped shooting because cops came he clearly stopped shooting because he was trying to figure out a way out

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Posting this video in case some have not seen it.

Where in this video might one presume the shots were fired at the security it should be the last volley

Edit: somewhere around the 7:25?
edit on 5-10-2017 by antibren because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Anyone else noticing local law enforcement and FBI dont seem to be on the same page with the suspect and overall situation?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I'm not sure what to believe yet. What I don't believe is that this guy just decided to take out some random crowd to unload into all on his own. He could have gone anywhere in the world, done anything he wanted to brush off society's woes.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I'm sure the locals got no part of the interview.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think that's the best video I've seen that gives you a true sense of the length of the event.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Little by little, it will take shape. Until then lets fight over something that won't change but boost investor pockets, like guns!

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Im saying the Sheriff is commenting on the shooter having to had help and the FBI saying he is babbling nonsense. Not to often do you get agencies commenting like that towards each other to the media.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I'm willing to bet they're on the same page in terms of what they are learning. Where I get a sense of a disconnect is on what they think should be publicly disclosed.

For me, the last news conference revealed something very important. Both the sheriff and FBI indicated they see accomplices as a very strong possibility.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Eddie 🔹‏ @eddiecarl4468 8h8 hours ago

Just now on Fox, Tony Shafer said his law enforcement sources said the government is holding back intel that shows a political motive. Damn!

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

The FBI investigator's statement supports the sheriff's comments. He says they are following international leads of interest.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Im saying the Sheriff is commenting on the shooter having to had help and the FBI saying he is babbling nonsense. Not to often do you get agencies commenting like that towards each other to the media.

It's clear the FBI is trying to cover # up. I can tell the sheriff is very genuine you can just tell. Hopefully he doesn't have a "heart attack " anytime soon

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Did you also see how the FBI guy was just staring at the sheriff the entire time. like odd. Either that or he thought the sheriff was hot. he couldn't take his eyes off. The FBI speaker in the yellow tie.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I've assumed a political motive from the beginning. The question is which one?

Trumps reaction makes me think it will be something completely unexpected.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Just now on Fox, Tony Shafer said his law enforcement sources said the government is holding back intel that shows a political motive. Damn!

Initially I thought the motive would be placed at anti trump but his marine friend Came out and said he was a trump voter right?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

I noticed that too. He seemed hyper focused on what the Sheriff might say. That's why I think there must be some tension between them on the public communication plan.

link   

I've not seen that!

link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972

Did you also see how the FBI guy was just staring at the sheriff the entire time. like odd. Either that or he thought the sheriff was hot. he couldn't take his eyes off. The FBI speaker in the yellow tie.

He's making sure he doesn't let anything slip. How much you want to bet FBI is sending them in a wild goose chase?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Ok, so that screams FFE. Talk about stepping up the division.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: antibren

I'm not aware of that. Maybe you could find a link?

But after hearing Trump in this clip, I'm thinking we will all be very surprised by the truth.

Maybe this whole ISIS thing has merit.

new topics

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join