It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Kapusta

The blood ran out of his head after he hit the floor, puddled under the casinfs.

whats weird is the consistency of th eblood. its almost liek paint. the blood on th efloor under his head i mean.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: antibren

For trying to link this to Antifa like the rest of the alt-Light/Right/Far-right

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

If he had shot him self wouldn't blood have covered the bullet casings? For Example we see blood on the gun but not on the casings .

I don't see why the casings would be covered...

link   

originally posted by: yuppa

The blood ran out of his head after he hit the floor, puddled under the casinfs.

whats weird is the consistency of th eblood. its almost liek paint. the blood on th efloor under his head i mean.

It looks like coagulating blood soaked into carpet to me. Not setting off any bells for "unusual".

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Sheriff - who seems to be a good guy dealing with a horrific situation (watching him speak you can just see the pressure he is under and I really felt for the guy) - just confirmed that there was no alarm that allowed them to identify the room. The officers isolated the 29th to 32nd floor and went door to door searching in tandem with the hotel security. It was during this time that a hotel security guard was shot - he had gotten separated from the police officers.

Once they located the room, they secured it until SWAT arrived.

The Sherrif also said that the shooter had set up cameras ( I think he said both inside and outside the room) and the videos of those cameras are being reviewed.

The woman/girlfriend is currently being interviewed and she has now been classified as a person of interest.

he also said that the investigation is still looking at whether things they don't know about yet - like the shooter being radicalised - is still being investigated.

This was a strange part. Go back and listen to feeds. They acknowledge on the scanner that the exact room was identified by security via smoke alarm. This was before the first 16 mins when security tried to intervene and one was shot.
edit on 3-10-2017 by antibren because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

"Following the massacre in Las Vegas on Sunday, the prospect for a GOP law (Hearing Protection Act) weakening regulations on gun silencers has dimmed."

www.patch.com...
edit on 3-10-2017 by Erno86 because: typo

link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

For trying to link this to Antifa like the rest of the alt-Light/Right/Far-right

I don’t believe the story but scape goat?

link   

Strange - the Sherrif was just very clear about the sequence of events. they isolated the 29th-32nd floor and went door to door with the hotel security.

Also interesting to hear from him that the shooter set up multiple cameras...
edit on 3/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Erno86
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Looks like the top photo is an AR-15, in 7.62 x 39 caliber, with a bump fire stock and a 40 round magazine.

Since the soonest gun show in Las Vegas is Oct 7-8th, 2017 (Eastside Cannary Gun Show), hotel management might have not been surprised with the arsenal that Paddock had --- That is...if the hotel maids discovered them.

This has been covered like 40 times. The hotel staff had no idea, he brought the guns up in suitcases and kept them out of sight until the day of the shooting.

Anyone mention seeing how much luggage was in his room to verify, or hotel video yet?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: yuppa

It looks like coagulating blood soaked into carpet to me. Not setting off any bells for "unusual".

How fresh is it then? if its straight out like a second or two yeah,but most blood willstart to turn dark after a minute or so.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CajunMetal

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Erno86
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Looks like the top photo is an AR-15, in 7.62 x 39 caliber, with a bump fire stock and a 40 round magazine.

Since the soonest gun show in Las Vegas is Oct 7-8th, 2017 (Eastside Cannary Gun Show), hotel management might have not been surprised with the arsenal that Paddock had --- That is...if the hotel maids discovered them.

This has been covered like 40 times. The hotel staff had no idea, he brought the guns up in suitcases and kept them out of sight until the day of the shooting.

Anyone mention seeing how much luggage was in his room to verify, or hotel video yet?

Not to my knowledge. Do we need proof of that too? Does it seem unlikely that a hotel guest could bring suitcases up to his room?

Do we need to dig the guy up after 5 years to make sure he's still in the ground too?

link   

Well the casings sure did not come from the gun you see on the flore.

And the casings sort of prove that the blood was on the flore before the casings landed there. This means that there was someone else present in that room doing the shooting.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Grambler

The recent press conference did confirm the shooter set up cameras... though no specific confirmation of one pointed at himself.

link   
The more I look at these crime scene photos, the more I think it was all staged.

I am not going to try to get in to that guys head...I think its a little crowded in there already...but...

If I was going to do something like this:

I would:

- select one weapon I was very comfortable with and confident in
- select one back-up weapon in case of mechanical problems with the primary weapon that uses the same ammunition and mags as the primary
- select one or two side arms in case I had to move fast
- bring as many pre-loaded mags as I could carry
- make a fairly small hole in the glass to shoot through
- use a silencer to help conceal my location

I would not:

- bring dozens of different weapons risking detection before I even started
- bring dozens of weapons that use different ammunition and magazines
- leave weapons all over the room where they serve no purpose when I need them
- break out the window to fire
- leave myself no chance to escape

I can not see myself sitting there with a bi-pod mounted rifle blasting away, running the mag empty, then thinking "hmmm, maybe I will try an AR...or maybe a QRC...or how about switching to NATO rounds..." No. It would be drop the dead mag, slap a new one home, and squeeze til it stops burping, rinse, repeat. In case of a jam I would just switch to the back-up and continue with the same mags and ammo.

What I see in the pictures of the hotel room make no sense to me.
edit on 3-10-2017 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Perhaps if we start a petition we could get the government of Nevada to fly each of us out there to look at the evidence ourselves. It's the only way to be sure.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

Well the casings sure did not come from the gun you see on the flore.

And the casings sort of prove that the blood was on the flore before the casings landed there. This means that there was someone else present in that room doing the shooting.

It absolutely doesn't mean that at all. Go put something on a table and then poor liquid next to it but not on top of it. The liquid will pool around the object but it won't be on top of it.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: Grambler

The recent press conference did confirm the shooter set up cameras... though no specific confirmation of one pointed at himself.

But how and where? What monitor did he use?

Edit: CNN showing scenes from the front door of the suite. Perfectly setup AR with bipod in the shot
edit on 3-10-2017 by antibren because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

Why is that? If the blood slowly leaked out and soaked into the carpet by would it cover the casings and not just ooze around and under?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Are you saying there is an agenda being pushed in a not so subtle way? I would agree.

new topics

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join